Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 158. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 11:59:05 AM
If McDonald kills animals then they dont do it cause their owner is a Christian, but you do it cause you are a Muslim.

so whatever muslims does is bad anyway?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 07, 2015, 11:37:37 AM

Thank you for confirming that Allah is not God. Just because the word "Allah" is the Arab word for "God," when the word "Allah" or the word "God" are referring to Islam, they are not God.

Smiley

Hi BADecker Can you Please really explain to Me what is point in this post. I cant really Understand from your this post. What you actually want to post. i SAW No point in your Posts.

Well I don't want to believe that a religion can teach its followers to do bad things, but the acts done by the followers of the Islam make me believe so.
Statistically speaking, you are correct. Followers of Islam can actually be blamed for terrorism(I also blame Americans for that) and as followers of Islam are radical then there is no one but Islam itself to be blamed.
Stats show that neither Christians, Jews, Hindus etc etc are so radical as Islamists.
And there is a thing that I've observed, Muslims have a funda of increasing their population to at least 30% of a nation's population and then they all start what we have seen that they do.

Well, I understand how you think. You can't prove Qur'an and Hadiths are violent and also you can't prove all the terrorists are muslims. This is only a media FUD. I can even kill hudreds of them or make simple bombing and put a christian text or something and tell I am Christian. I can easily brainwash hundreds of kids and tell to do the same. Does this mean Christianity is violent?

This is were your thinking is wrong. If there is violence in Qur'an and Hadiths, then okay Islam is violent. Only because medias tell there was bomb blast and it was muslims. How do they know it was muslims? Did they ask? Was it because they saw something which is related to Islam? Can't persons who hate do the same thing?

If you still tell, "no no no..., they are muslims, I am sure", number of terrorists are less than 1/30 or 1/40 or more than that than the whole muslims. Yet you say Islam is violent and also I can show you many muslims, probably more than terrorists, who do great things to society. Yet you say, "Islam is violent".

You should understand media is influencing you, not your real "thinking".

Yeah You are right MZ. Media ask from The dead person that from which religion you belongs to. And they said Im Muslim because I have beared. Really. Only Muslim have beared? If some one dont shave for a month or 2 I think He will have beared and you people will say him that he is a Muslim. ?
Watch this- http://pamelageller.com/2015/02/watch-islamic-state-video-of-pilot-being-burnt-alive-jordan-vows-revenge.html/
Did media create all this or were they hired by west?

Disclaimer: The above link contains violence.
April 07, 2015, 11:33:15 AM
@thebitcoinquiz.com: To your previous post: If a few psychos said I am doing it for my religion and said I am muslim, then whole Islam violent? We eat goats, we don't throw them away. Besides, we are doing it for remembering Ibrahim aka Abraham(PBUH). There are many religions which sacrifices animals and throw them away. We aren't doing things like that. You didn't understand what I said about the drama, right? I was saying that I can brainwash people and also hire many people to bomb some places and tell them I am Christian and I am doing it for my religion. It is similar to what the psychos claims. And also, they are being brainwashed when they are children and they train them and when they mature give bombs and all tell them to hatred things. You think they are muslims just because they and medias say they are?

As I have said earlier, this is were you have to change. Smiley
So all the people in the middle east have been hired by the west and are being asked to show themselves as Muslims? Your hypothetical talks don't prove anything, you can create those situations in your mind and not in real.

Edit: You cannot brainwash a Hindu and tell him that his religion asked it to kill people. Why do all the Muslims get brainwashed so easily?
April 07, 2015, 11:29:44 AM
Well I don't want to believe that a religion can teach its followers to do bad things, but the acts done by the followers of the Islam make me believe so.
Statistically speaking, you are correct. Followers of Islam can actually be blamed for terrorism(I also blame Americans for that) and as followers of Islam are radical then there is no one but Islam itself to be blamed.
Stats show that neither Christians, Jews, Hindus etc etc are so radical as Islamists.
And there is a thing that I've observed, Muslims have a funda of increasing their population to at least 30% of a nation's population and then they all start what we have seen that they do.

Well, I understand how you think. You can't prove Qur'an and Hadiths are violent and also you can't prove all the terrorists are muslims. This is only a media FUD. I can even kill hudreds of them or make simple bombing and put a christian text or something and tell I am Christian. I can easily brainwash hundreds of kids and tell to do the same. Does this mean Christianity is violent?

This is were your thinking is wrong. If there is violence in Qur'an and Hadiths, then okay Islam is violent. Only because medias tell there was bomb blast and it was muslims. How do they know it was muslims? Did they ask? Was it because they saw something which is related to Islam? Can't persons who hate do the same thing?

If you still tell, "no no no..., they are muslims, I am sure", number of terrorists are less than 1/30 or 1/40 or more than that than the whole muslims. Yet you say Islam is violent and also I can show you many muslims, probably more than terrorists, who do great things to society. Yet you say, "Islam is violent".

Well its not really all media FUD.
What about people like Akbaruddin Owaisi(don't tell you didn't listen to his speech, you did) who give hate speeches on the name of religion and hundreds of Muslims clap for him?
what about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?
What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so? What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?
Are these the trait of a peace loving religion?
You can bomb a million and blame that a Christian did it. But that Christian will never accept that he did it and will never say that he did it for his religion.
But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so. That's where the differncw is between a Muslim and people following other religions. You yourself claim that you guys are bad, media doesn't need to spread FUD for it.

What about people like Akbaruddin Owaisi(don't tell you didn't listen to his speech, you did) who give hate speeches on the name of religion and hundreds of Muslims clap for him?

obvious reasons, politics
http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/is-asaduddin-owaisi-re-inventing-himself-703307

what about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?

hatred, common in all religion and atheism too.

edit : i forgot to reply to this one :

What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so?
i put an orange turban on my head and chant some gayatri mantras and behead someone, i am a hindu who is a terrorist.. right?

i put a cross around my neck and behead people, i am a christian who is a terrorist, right??

those people are just media based videos showing that, most of the did not really happen at all. and most of them are not from the teachings of the Quraan. individuals acting upon their own will and misguidance.

What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?

should everybody become veggies? when mcdonald just do the mass killing of animals, its business. when muslim slaughter an animal in the less painful way possible((scientifically proven)) for food, its violence.

you are taking the offence of a small group of people and blaming the religion for that. i can do the same with all religion and with atheisms too.

You can bomb a million and blame that a Christian did it. But that Christian will never accept that he did it and will never say that he did it for his religion.
But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so.

when osama bin laden was said to be behind the attack of the 9/11 he riposted few days later denying the offence, and the tape is still at CNN's

when isreal put the blame on the muslims for the killing of 3 teenager and then israel responded by destroying and bombing palestine, the palestinians said its not them who did it.
people might say but isreal cannot kill their own people to wage a war.. well matter of fact, they can. govt conspiracy is common with usa and israel.. 9/11 itself was a conspiracy and i can give you thousands of quotes, videos, facts, scientific proofs that it was not the "arabs" who did it, not they were muslims. but pure US politics.
All I am saying is that if someone does something wrong then they dont act like a pussy and tell that their religion asked them to do so. If McDonald kills animals then they dont do it cause their owner is a Christian, but you do it cause you are a Muslim.
And all your hypothetical situations cannot prove anything, the chanting gyatri mantra people killing others is not something that we see, stop justifying yourself by stating hypothetical situations.

And it agree that owaisi did it for political reasons but what about those people, who were there present during his speech and were cheering him up? They weren't involved in all the politics, they just showed their hatred towards Hindus.
You guys are cowards and hide behind the religion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 07, 2015, 11:24:36 AM
@thebitcoinquiz.com: To your previous post: If a few psychos said I am doing it for my religion and said I am muslim, then whole Islam violent? We eat goats, we don't throw them away. Besides, we are doing it for remembering Ibrahim aka Abraham(PBUH). There are many religions which sacrifices animals and throw them away. We aren't doing things like that. You didn't understand what I said about the drama, right? I was saying that I can brainwash people and also hire many people to bomb some places and tell them I am Christian and I am doing it for my religion. It is similar to what the psychos claims. And also, they are being brainwashed when they are children and they train them and when they mature give bombs and all tell them to hatred things. You think they are muslims just because they and medias say they are?

As I have said earlier, this is were you have to change. Smiley
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 11:07:35 AM

What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so? What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?
But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so. That's where the differncw is between a Muslim and people following other religions. You yourself claim that you guys are bad, media doesn't need to spread FUD for it.

obvious reasons, politics
http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/is-asaduddin-owaisi-re-inventing-himself-703307

hatred, common in all religion and atheism too.

edit : i forgot to reply to this one :

What about the people who behead others and tell that their religion told them to do so?
i put an orange turban on my head and chant some gayatri mantras and behead someone, i am a hindu who is a terrorist.. right?

i put a cross around my neck and behead people, i am a christian who is a terrorist, right??

those people are just media based videos showing that, most of the did not really happen at all. and most of them are not from the teachings of the Quraan. individuals acting upon their own will and misguidance.

What about when you slaughter Goats on your festivals?

should everybody become veggies? when mcdonald just do the mass killing of animals, its business. when muslim slaughter an animal in the less painful way possible((scientifically proven)) for food, its violence.

you are taking the offence of a small group of people and blaming the religion for that. i can do the same with all religion and with atheisms too.

But if you put a blame on a Muslim(first of all you don't need to , cause they themselves accept it), then most probably he'll accept that he did and will justify himself by saying that his religion told him to do so.

when osama bin laden was said to be behind the attack of the 9/11 he riposted few days later denying the offence, and the tape is still at CNN's

when isreal put the blame on the muslims for the killing of 3 teenager and then israel responded by destroying and bombing palestine, the palestinians said its not them who did it.
people might say but isreal cannot kill their own people to wage a war.. well matter of fact, they can. govt conspiracy is common with usa and israel.. 9/11 itself was a conspiracy and i can give you thousands of quotes, videos, facts, scientific proofs that it was not the "arabs" who did it, not they were muslims. but pure US politics.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 07, 2015, 11:05:57 AM

What about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?
In this very thread is the proof of individuals believing in Islam advocating violence.  Look back in the pages, you will see Zakir himself defending the practice of stoning adulteresses, cutting off hands and feet of thieves as somehow "sanctioned by Islam."
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 07, 2015, 11:04:49 AM

Thank you for confirming that Allah is not God. Just because the word "Allah" is the Arab word for "God," when the word "Allah" or the word "God" are referring to Islam, they are not God.

Smiley

Hi BADecker Can you Please really explain to Me what is point in this post. I cant really Understand from your this post. What you actually want to post. i SAW No point in your Posts.

Yeah You are right MZ. Media ask from The dead person that from which religion you belongs to. And they said Im Muslim because I have beared. Really. Only Muslim have beared? If some one dont shave for a month or 2 I think He will have beared and you people will say him that he is a Muslim. ?
April 07, 2015, 11:04:14 AM
Even you say that no. of terrorists are 1/30 of the total Muslims then congratulations, you just accepted that approx. 67Million of the Muslims are terrorists.

See? I said an example and it was less than 1/30 or 1/40 or more than that. But you just took the lowest and said I said it. It probably was my mistake in lack of explanation, however, I think it was clear that it was an example. Hope you understand!
April 07, 2015, 10:57:29 AM

Even you say that no. of terrorists are 1/30 of the total Muslims then congratulations, you just accepted that approx. 67Million of the Muslims are terrorists.
April 07, 2015, 10:52:10 AM

What about the Maulanas who stand in the middle of Delhi and proclaim that "He's a terrorist, Catch him if you can"?
April 07, 2015, 10:38:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 07, 2015, 10:21:21 AM
So many posts about this question but I think question is completely wrong.
People can hate other people, not religions or faith.
We have, for example, Catholics, Muslims and Jews who can love and respect people from other faiths, and Catholics, Muslims and Jews who who can't.
Is this because of their faith, some religious book or because of their character, way of life, tradition?
Not easy matter, really but surely we shouldn't generalize people according to their religion, race, nationality, sex etc.

i actually like what you said, you cannot blame a religion for the actions of its people. and you cannot blame people for actions of other people from the same religion. regardless which religion they are..

but some people see it like this :

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam
fish dies in the ocean - muslims/ islam

we are near to hear this too :  microsoft got hacked - muslims/ islam

You cannot blame a religion for the actions of its people, except Islam. Why? Because Muhammad knew there would be people like you and the terrorists that would come along if he wrote the Quran like he did. So, he wrote it like he did because he knew there would be people like you and the terrorists. So in the case of Islam, you can blame the religion for the actions of its people. Otherwise Muhammad wouldn't have written the Quran like he did, and you and the terrorists wouldn't be part of Islam.

Smiley

Let me correct you HERE. Muhammad (S.A.W) Did not Wrote the Quran. He is the messenger of ALLAH. And ALLAH Wrote the quran.

Smiley
April 07, 2015, 10:16:23 AM
We have, for example, Catholics, Muslims and Jews who can love and respect people from other faiths, and Catholics, Muslims and Jews who who can't.
Is this because of their faith, some religious book or because of their character, way of life, tradition?
Not easy matter, really but surely we shouldn't generalize people according to their religion, race, nationality, sex etc.

i actually like what you said, you cannot blame a religion for the actions of its people. and you cannot blame people for actions of other people from the same religion. regardless which religion they are..

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam

You cannot blame a religion for the actions of its people, except Islam. Why? Because Muhammad knew there would be people like you and the terrorists that would come along if he wrote the Quran like he did. So, he wrote it like he did because he knew there would be people like you and the terrorists. So in the case of Islam, you can blame the religion for the actions of its people. Otherwise Muhammad wouldn't have written the Quran like he did, and you and the terrorists wouldn't be part of Islam.

Smiley

Let me correct you HERE. Muhammad (S.A.W) Did not Wrote the Quran. He is the messenger of ALLAH. And ALLAH Wrote the quran.

and its not basically writing as we know it. its called revelation
Doesn't matter and it doesn't change anything.
April 07, 2015, 10:12:29 AM

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam

Smiley
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 10:03:51 AM

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam

Smiley

and its not basically writing as we know it. its called revelation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 07, 2015, 10:01:41 AM

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 07, 2015, 09:52:06 AM

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam

Smiley
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 09:34:50 AM

war - muslims/ islam
killing - muslims/ islam
bombs - muslims/ islam
threats - muslims/ islam

we are near to hear this too :  microsoft got hacked - muslims/ islam
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 09:32:18 AM
I finally got you, right? So, now to promote your pagan ideals, you simply write a bunch of stuff to hide the truth of the things that I say. And you double-space it so that it takes up more space than ever... all just to hide the sense that I make.

Islam is a pagan, heathen religion... just as ignorant as any religion among the tribes of New Guinea, or the jungles of the Amazon. There is only ONE thing that makes Islam work. This is the fact that Islam is violent.

Smiley

actually it was quoted from a website. and not double spaced as you say
Jump to: