Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 169. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 27, 2015, 10:16:45 AM
probably you should add the "incident" of the suicidal plane crash too.. when "someone" kill 150 people they are just someone, probably without any religion.
when someone with a muslim name does the MASS KILLING of 12 people they are terrorist.

I do not know maybe that will be added to the list.  There is a report that the copilot had converted to a radical Islam sect.  Let's wait and see.  

I don't hate people,What I have been taught from cruel experience is hatred of peoples actions,such as corruption,manipulation,and bigotry for personal gain.
 I have to live in this world that the ones who practice these things visit upon myself and others who think like me.
 I wish very much it wasn't this way,but it will remain this way until those fundamental concepts change and the Human race actually evolves to a more enlightend state of being.

Here is a portrait of an Islamic hater.

http://yourdailymuslim.com/2014/12/02/your-daily-muslim-648-khalil-attieh/

and another...

http://yourdailymuslim.com/2014/11/20/your-daily-muslim-642-jimmy-stepney/

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

Obviously the whole issue of Islamic violent minority is multifactorial, though.

This is an interesting thought. Perhaps complex combinations of certain sounds could do the same thing. Like somebody reading the Quran out loud.

Smiley
It is a testable hypothesis, therefore it has merit.  Reminds me now of a similar theory, presented in the context of religion evoking behavior patterns, religion as a virus... in the sci fi book by Neil Stephenson, Snow Crash.

Saying something was a testable hypothesis and or doing such examination is a different world view than that of the naive, faithful followers of one or another religion.  It's also quite different than the "us versus them" tribal behavior that underlies a lot of human behavior.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 27, 2015, 09:52:47 AM
I don't hate people,What I have been taught from cruel experience is hatred of peoples actions,such as corruption,manipulation,and bigotry for personal gain.
 I have to live in this world that the ones who practice these things visit upon myself and others who think like me.
 I wish very much it wasn't this way,but it will remain this way until those fundamental concepts change and the Human race actually evolves to a more enlightend state of being.

and another...

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

Obviously the whole issue of Islamic violent minority is multifactorial, though.

This is an interesting thought. Perhaps complex combinations of certain sounds could do the same thing. Like somebody reading the Quran out loud.

Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
March 27, 2015, 09:49:20 AM
probably you should add the "incident" of the suicidal plane crash too.. when "someone" kill 150 people they are just someone, probably without any religion.
when someone with a muslim name does the MASS KILLING of 12 people they are terrorist.

legendary
March 27, 2015, 08:36:24 AM

and another...

I wonder if there is something about the Koran and it's teachings that affects different people differently.  Most everybody eats peanuts, but some people are severely allergic.  They eat peanuts, then get very sick and if not rushed to the hospital die.  Maybe a few simply convert to Islam, read the Koran and become violent.

legendary
March 27, 2015, 02:51:16 AM

This is good. People are such children. Don't hate the children. Hate the hate. Hate Islam.

Smiley
legendary
March 27, 2015, 02:49:26 AM

Picture stolen from Vod

However, if you don't believe in religion, you haven't been out in the world, yet. Religion is all over the place, on the Net, in the dictionaries and books. The library is full of books that talk about religion.

Smiley
Saw
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 26, 2015, 10:02:55 PM
legendary
March 26, 2015, 09:50:09 PM
To get back back to "as long as they fight ISIS" - there are many reports that the U.S. is helping ISIS (still), and even more reports that the U.S.'s allies are.   While the enemies of ISIS also happen to be the U.S's enemies... hmmmmm...  Shouldn't the U.S. be strengthening ISIS's real enemies not threatening them?  Perhaps you are not on the side you think you are in this war on terror?  

We happen at this time, and hopefully not for long, to have a President who simply does not care what the people want, and who is following a pretty strange agenda.

This is not your normal suck up to Isreal, play nice to the arms manufacturers series of events.

Just one word suffices.

Bengazi.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
March 26, 2015, 04:16:44 PM

I don't care if people claim ISIS is muslim or is not muslim as long as they fight ISIS (and ideas such as ISIS has, where ever such ideas may be found.)

I agree that religion isn't the important piece here.  If you look at who's been fighting ISIS from day 1 is Syria (the last "s"), Hezbollah, and Iran.
All the enemies of the US.   While the US is repeatedly being accused of air dropping supplies to ISIS, their allies Saudi are knee deep in funding ISIS, Israel is treating ISIS in field hospitals in Israel, Turkey (NATO) is credited with allowing the fighters into Syria to begin with.   Meanwhile the targets of ISIS - Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah (Lebanon) are propagandised against to the point that Americans consider THEM to be terrorists. 

BTW - Obviously religion plays a role in these events it's crucial to understand that material reasons play an even greater part.   i.e. you can't blame this on any religion per se, though they obviously influence things.   Ask yourselves why the US is allied with Saudi Arabia so strongly, and if you have any honesty and a brain you'll know the answer is oil.  i.e. material reason.   I'll concede that US's alliance with Israel might be completely religiously motivated though, it's hard to justify the $300 Billion / year expense, but other reasons named are: to have a foothold in the ME, to have Gaza as a testing ground for the global arms manufacturers, and various unprovable conspiracy theories.  But saying this is 100% religiously motivated is inaccurate anyway.  There's Hindu terrorism and Buddhist terrorism happening too, and more compelling material reasons to blame in those cases as well. 

To get back back to "as long as they fight ISIS" - there are many reports that the U.S. is helping ISIS (still), and even more reports that the U.S.'s allies are.   While the enemies of ISIS also happen to be the U.S's enemies... hmmmmm...  Shouldn't the U.S. be strengthening ISIS's real enemies not threatening them?  Perhaps you are not on the side you think you are in this war on terror?   
legendary
March 26, 2015, 02:19:03 PM

Picture stolen from Vod
....the Internet is, truly, at times a terrifying place...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2015, 03:08:27 AM

Picture stolen from Vod
legendary
March 25, 2015, 10:04:53 PM
He will properbly burn it.. lol

Muhammed was a rapist and properbly a psycho.

Anyone could have written the book.

So, you're saying that the Holy Quran is written by human hands?
Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).
I wish one day all of you non-muslim will be shown the straight path.

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.
And children set on fire for the fun of it.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

The book was written by a man, person, human a homosapien like you and I.
There is no god.

So..you're saying that im a member of ISIS?
Do you think Islam teach violation? Absolutely NO!
ISIS has gone mind control or something
They have been using Islam as a shield
Many of people claim that the ISIS is not muslims because they have broke the laws

I don't care if people claim ISIS is muslim or is not muslim as long as they fight ISIS (and ideas such as ISIS has, where ever such ideas may be found.)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
March 25, 2015, 09:55:19 PM
He will properbly burn it.. lol

Muhammed was a rapist and properbly a psycho.

Anyone could have written the book.

So, you're saying that the Holy Quran is written by human hands?
Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).
I wish one day all of you non-muslim will be shown the straight path.

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.
And children set on fire for the fun of it.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

The book was written by a man, person, human a homosapien like you and I.
There is no god.

So..you're saying that im a member of ISIS?
Do you think Islam teach violation? Absolutely NO!
ISIS has gone mind control or something
They have been using Islam as a shield
Many of people claim that the ISIS is not muslims because they have broke the laws
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
March 25, 2015, 07:22:49 PM
If I can say my opinion (Can I or not?) :
I don't hate muslims, I hate all the terrorists : muslims (A real muslims is not a terrorist),christian, jewish,buddhist,etc... In the world there are only 2 category of
person :

- The good person
- The bad person.

I don't trust the second category of person, and this is not a question of religion. Thanks for the attention, just my personal opinion (have a great day).
nah,
sometimes a lot of people say that terrorists are Muslims, but they are not all terrorists are Muslims,
I agree with you ...
I hate terrorists (all of religions) they like dont have a brain or even their brains already washed  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 25, 2015, 06:58:13 PM

will get back to the rock belt in due time. let me finish these first
No rush on that moon and rock belt, they aren't going anywhere.

Except into the lake of fire when the judgment day comes... which could happen any time now.

Smiley
Well, buddy we can disagree on many things.

But not on the fact that this is totally cool.  I found one with lyrics for our foreign friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoT7JLPS-Q

I had no idea ted cruz could play...

Cool

legendary
March 25, 2015, 04:43:18 PM

Except into the lake of fire when the judgment day comes... which could happen any time now.

Smiley
Well, buddy we can disagree on many things.

But not on the fact that this is totally cool.  I found one with lyrics for our foreign friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoT7JLPS-Q
legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:59:14 PM

Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 25, 2015, 03:26:34 PM
i have to read quran before comment on this sensetive topic.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2015, 03:20:08 PM

hahahahaha

Yea.. I am looking forward for that one too! xD
legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:00:09 PM

Jump to: