Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 176. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 23, 2015, 12:19:15 PM
I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

Because Qur'an isn't manipulated by "humans" but Bible is. As it is manipulated, you can see errors in Bible but you can't see errors in Qur'an.

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

Therefore, Smith's writing must be pure and perfect.

Sorry if you didn't made a joke. Smiley

The last prophet is Muhammed. Also, he is a human and it won't fully be words of God and you may/can see errors in it.

The writings of the Revelation in the Bible cover everything from the ascension of Jesus up to and beyond the destruction of this universe, and the entry into the new universe. Right at the end of Revelation there is a warning:
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

This means that all the writings of every other religion that follow the writings of the Revelation are false. Islam is a false religion. Mormonism is a false religion. Buddhism is a false religion.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 23, 2015, 12:16:26 PM
I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

Because Qur'an isn't manipulated by "humans" but Bible is. As it is manipulated, you can see errors in Bible but you can't see errors in Qur'an.

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

The last prophet is Muhammed. Also, he is a human and it won't fully be words of God and you may/can see errors in it.
But your first assertion, "manipulated by humans", I refuted.

Now the assertion of the "last prophet" is based on what, faith?
legendary
March 23, 2015, 12:12:54 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 23, 2015, 12:08:31 PM
I do often joke but not in the above.  Above, I simply extend your logical assertion.  This one:

The most recent major alleged Judeo Christian prophet is not Mohammed, but Joseph Smith.  There is no question about "manipulation" by humans because Smith's writing went direct from his hand to the printing press.

March 23, 2015, 12:06:02 PM
Look at the title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" Does Islam hate people?

Where in the Quran or Hadith does one find talk of love? I don't know, and I am asking the question.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus says in one place, "Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate you and spitefully use you and persecute you." Jesus isn't talking about only Christians, here. He is talking about people in general. The idea of love is promoted throughout the whole N.T.

The people of the Islam, the Muslims, might promote love among their own. They might at times promote love among all people. When they do this, they show that certain aspects of love are written on their hearts. But where in Islam does it say to love, and especially to love all people?

Why does Islam hate people? Why do Muslims promote the love found in the New Testament in the Bible?

Smiley

Islam has said not to compell anyone to become Muslim. Islam has told not to tease any other religion.

Prophet said:

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise.” (Saheeh Muslim)

Prophet strictly warned against any maltreatment of people of other faiths.  He said:

“Beware!  Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

In Quran:

"Allah does not forbid you to be just and righteous towards those who did not go into battle against you (over matters of faith), and did not expel you from your homes. Deal with them justly. Allah loves those who are just.” (60:Cool

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and know eth all things.” (2:256)

“Say: O you that reject faith! I do not worship that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your Way (or religion) and to me mine.” (109:1-6)

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for God, as witness to fair dealings and do not let the hatred of a people lead you to treat them unjustly. Deal with them justly; it is closer to piety.” (5:Cool

“Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.” (4:90)

When we study the life of Muhammad we realize that he did not torture prisoners, did not take hostages, did not order suicide attacks, did not attack civilians, and did not insult the religious symbols of other religions, with only one exception. The only exception was in the case of the conquest of Mecca. When Muhammad conquered Mecca in 630 CE without a drop of blood being shed, he went to the Kaba and destroyed all the idols that were placed there by idol-worshippers. This incident that was used by the ruling Taliban in Afghanistan to justify the destruction of three ancient Buddha statues had particular circumstances that can not be generalized. The Kaba was not originally built by the idol-worshippers but by Adam (p. b.u.h.) as the place dedicated to the worship of God. Rebuilt be Abraham (p. b.u.h.), the Kaba be associated with the worship of One God. It was at a much later time that idols were placed there and gradually the Kaba was transformed to be a centre for worshipping idols. So what Muhammad did was to return the Kaba to its original condition by removing the idols from it. Furthermore, the idols placed in Kaba were not relevant anymore since the overwhelming majority of Meccans had already rejected them by embracing Islam.
legendary
March 23, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
I think you refer to the way copies of the christian book were passed around for several centuries, and our earliest copies today are from 300-400 AD.  But by this measure of worth of a holy book....

The most holy should be the Book of Mormon by the profit, Joseph Smith of the Latter Day Saints.  Published in 1830, with ready access to the printing press.

Caveat:  I'm an atheist, not an advocate of any of these religions.

I didn't get you exactly but you have made some joke-like sentences.

legendary
March 23, 2015, 12:00:50 PM

They aren't the same to be honest. Actually, Christianity will only exist if the crucifixion happened but it didn't happen, only *crucifiction* happened.
Nice guess. Yet the traditions of the Jews who became Christians say that the crucifixion DID happen.

Another thing is specific religions came for the people at the time of that prophet. That is, real-christianity was for the people at the time of Jesus, Jewish religion was for the people at the time of Moses.

Actually, the last book of the Bible, the Revelation, was written by John, one of Jesus' own disciples. The Revelation covers everything from the time of Jesus' ascension into Heaven, up to the time that the present heavens and earth are destroyed, the New Heavens and New Earth are revealed, the believers in Jesus are raised to life with God in the New Heavens and Earth, and those who don't believe in Jesus God are sent to the lake of fire for everlasting punishment.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
March 23, 2015, 11:53:04 AM
What makes the muslim book better than what the jews and the christians read?

LOL! Are you sure you read and understand Kuran?

Kill people for cihad is OK.
Marrying with 4 viwes is OK.
Have sex with 14 year-old girls is OK.
Eating pork is not OK, because they eat their own shit. But eating a chicken is OK, they eat their own shit too.

No errors. LOL.
legendary
March 23, 2015, 11:50:35 AM
A human is superior than others if his action is superior than others.

In the writings of the Quran and Hadith, one becomes superior to another by attacking and overcoming him... including killing him if necessary. Does this make the Muslim superior?

Smiley
March 23, 2015, 11:45:34 AM
I think you refer to the way copies of the christian book were passed around for several centuries, and our earliest copies today are from 300-400 AD.  But by this measure of worth of a holy book....

The most holy should be the Book of Mormon by the profit, Joseph Smith of the Latter Day Saints.  Published in 1830, with ready access to the printing press.

Caveat:  I'm an atheist, not an advocate of any of these religions.

I didn't get you exactly but you have made some joke-like sentences.

Translation: the muslim book is not any better than the Christian book or the Jewish book. If this is what you believe then why waste your time defending one belief against another if they are all the same?

They aren't the same to be honest. Actually, Christianity will only exist if the crucifixion happened but it didn't happen, only *crucifiction* happened.

Another thing is specific religions came for the people at the time of that prophet. That is, real-christianity was for the people at the time of Jesus, Jewish religion was for the people at the time of Moses.

Unless you believe one religion is superior to another, making some humans superior to other humans, thanks to a book.

Smiley

A human is superior than others if his action is superior than others.
legendary
March 23, 2015, 11:45:17 AM
Look at the title of the thread, "Why do islam hates people?" Does Islam hate people?

Where in the Quran or Hadith does one find talk of love? I don't know, and I am asking the question.

In the New Testament in the Bible, Jesus says in one place, "Love your enemies. Do good to them that hate you and spitefully use you and persecute you." Jesus isn't talking about only Christians, here. He is talking about people in general. The idea of love is promoted throughout the whole N.T.

The people of the Islam, the Muslims, might promote love among their own. They might at times promote love among all people. When they do this, they show that certain aspects of love are written on their hearts. But where in Islam does it say to love, and especially to love all people?

Why does Islam hate people? Why do Muslims promote the love found in the New Testament in the Bible?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 23, 2015, 11:28:16 AM

Nothing.  What makes the Christian book better than what the Jews read? 

[/quote]

Translation: the muslim book is not any better than the Christian book or the Jewish book. If this is what you believe then why waste your time defending one belief against another if they are all the same? Unless you believe one religion is superior to another, making some humans superior to other humans, thanks to a book.

Smiley

legendary
March 23, 2015, 10:51:18 AM
no it is not true
thinking with logic, if islam hate people I believe this earth will be destroyed
I like to watch youtube videos dr. Zakir Naik, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Hr8bW5PyU
probably will answer all of what's in your brain about Islam...

+1 for you, friend! Atheist should see it, atleast to remove the misconceptions of Islam.

I can't tell about Jewish holy book but I know it is also manipulated. Smiley

I think you refer to the way copies of the christian book were passed around for several centuries, and our earliest copies today are from 300-400 AD.  But by this measure of worth of a holy book....

The most holy should be the Book of Mormon by the profit, Joseph Smith of the Latter Day Saints.  Published in 1830, with ready access to the printing press.

Caveat:  I'm an atheist, not an advocate of any of these religions.
March 23, 2015, 10:39:01 AM
Let's see. Seems to me that the reason that we are in trouble in the world is, Eve in the beginning of the world, want more knowledge and wisdom.

Where did Eve tell that?

Then she listened to the devil when he told her how she could get it.

Different thing. Iblese tricked them to throw them away from Heaven.

Now people die.

All living things die. What's in it?

The whole world is in a mess.

No. There are some peaceful places and humans. Humans changed and did bad things and as a result, world changed.

And you are asking us to get some more knowledge from the devil by reading the Quran?

I didn't told you to get knowledge from devil. I tols you to get knowledge from Qur'an and Qur'an is word of God not devil.

You gotta be absolutely out of your mind.

Smiley

It may seem like that because you don't believe in it. But when you start reading, you will like it. Remember, when you read like you read a story book, you may not grasp the meaning, you will have to think. Smiley
legendary
March 23, 2015, 10:21:48 AM

lol... noting that the Jewish book is the oldest, and the others being mere copycats, I don't think there is any merit in reading any of these books....  Grin

If you can think, you will get great knowledge if you read Qur'an. You may also get from Bible and other but unfortunately, you will see mirrors.

Let's see. Seems to me that the reason that we are in trouble in the world is, Eve in the beginning of the world, want more knowledge and wisdom. Then she listened to the devil when he told her how she could get it. Now people die. The whole world is in a mess. And you are asking us to get some more knowledge from the devil by reading the Quran? You gotta be absolutely out of your mind.

Smiley
March 23, 2015, 05:31:44 AM

lol... noting that the Jewish book is the oldest, and the others being mere copycats, I don't think there is any merit in reading any of these books....  Grin

If you can think, you will get great knowledge if you read Qur'an. You may also get from Bible and other but unfortunately, you will see mirrors.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 23, 2015, 01:26:15 AM

Activity: 526
Merit: 500
March 22, 2015, 10:44:57 PM

[/quote]

March 22, 2015, 10:05:24 PM
no it is not true
thinking with logic, if islam hate people I believe this earth will be destroyed
I like to watch youtube videos dr. Zakir Naik, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Hr8bW5PyU
probably will answer all of what's in your brain about Islam...

+1 for you, friend! Atheist should see it, atleast to remove the misconceptions of Islam.

I can't tell about Jewish holy book but I know it is also manipulated. Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 22, 2015, 09:20:22 PM
Sure, Ben Franklin is commonly called an atheist and most Americans aren't overly religious either way.   But - can you name a single US president who wasn't a Christian? 

John F. Kennedy was Catholic.
Barack H. Obama is something other than Christian. He claimed Muslim on his college application that was released to the public. But, really, we have no idea with this one.
Washington had memberships in both a Catholic church and a Methodist church.
Jump to: