Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 178. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 21, 2015, 02:26:00 PM
=snip=
People named Mohamed debating you should also be embarrassed.   Mohamed: it's as if you are debating a chicken, a cow, and a duck.   What's the point?   You can't change somebody's nature by debating him.  

You might be right but I ain't debating with them, I am trying to help them to realize the misconceptions or blatant lies which they thought was true. Smiley

Edit: Even a chicken, a cow, and a duck can be guided among their way using our words and hands. Here, I am doing the same*.

* I ain't telling anybody here is a chicken, a cow, and/or a duck.

I also seek to help them realize misconceptions and blatant lies which they thought was true.

Here is the latest atrocities from "the religion of peace."

2015.03.20 (Damasak, Nigeria) - At least seventy dumped bodies are discovered after a town is recaptured from Boko Haram.
2015.03.20 (Hassakeh, Syria) - Thirty-five Kurds celebrating their New Year are turned into paste by a suicide bomber.
2015.03.20 (Sanaa, Yemen) - A large number of children are among one-hundred and forty innocents eliminated by Sunni suicide bombers as they worshipped at two Shiite mosques.
2015.03.20 (Kathua, India) - Radical Muslims storm a police station and murder four people.
2015.03.19 (Giza, Egypt) - Two people go up in flames when suspected Ansar Beit Al Maqdis firebomb a youth center.
2015.03.18 (Shirqat, Iraq) - A man and his wife are executed by the caliphate for her not wearing a veil.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 21, 2015, 02:23:20 PM
The incidents that are happening now days are really making me hate islam Sad
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
March 21, 2015, 01:13:13 PM
=snip=
People named Mohamed debating you should also be embarrassed.   Mohamed: it's as if you are debating a chicken, a cow, and a duck.   What's the point?   You can't change somebody's nature by debating him.  

You might be right but I ain't debating with them, I am trying to help them to realize the misconceptions or blatant lies which they thought was true. Smiley

Edit: Even a chicken, a cow, and a duck can be guided among their way using our words and hands. Here, I am doing the same*.

Haha, good luck with that.  Sometimes words can be used to reveal truth, realize misconceptions etc.   But only if that's what people are seeking to do (listen and learn).   That's a rare attitude, especially for internet forums!  lol

Is that the attitude of an ignorant racist though?  I think if it was, they wouldn't be so ignorant or racist to begin with.  Imagine black people trying to change the ways of kkk type racists through discussion?  How many open minded racists like that do you know?  :p
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 21, 2015, 12:58:44 PM
=snip=

March 21, 2015, 12:38:38 PM
This is a general statement to several of you uninformed people:

Wouldn't it be more fruitful to study with an open mind, learn a thing or two about the facts and truth of the matters you insist on discussing, and THEN opine about it?

I hope you realize how American y'all look when you write paragraphs of opinions that are based on various mistaken presumptions, mal-formed ideas, and just basic ignorant racism!

Wouldn't it be better to study and learn, and thus know a thing or two about what you are talking about?

It's very American to feel entitled to express an uninformed opinion - or two.....thousand.   It's even more American to have absolutely no shame or embarrassment for being tragically wrong about so many things!

Your always discussing you're delusional fantasies that have been installed in you by Hollywood.   So you are wrong about everything that Hollywood is wrong about.  Including your perverted support for the most brutal regimes on the planet: Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Fact: Iran's Ayatollah has prohibited weapons of mass destruction (after they were attacked by the US agent Saddam Hussein, with the chemical weapons your countries.  Later they explicitly announced a fatwah against nuclear weapons, and have stated that countries who pursue and own nukes (your country) are "politically retarded".   None of the 17 or so US intelligence agencies, nor the Israeli ones, believe in the propaganda that Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons, or that they are close to it.    Those are lies only uninformed morons believe...

Seriously - why don't you people have a sense of shame or embarrassment for being so terribly wrong about basic facts?   Your ignorant racism is showing.   Too much TV!

Haha.  You know, TV is one of the export products of the USA.  You will find our TV shows and movies everywhere in the world.  

But we have a monopoly on stupid people?

Sure...buddy.  And Mohammed split the Moon apart.  (NOT)

No, not just "TV" - everyone has their own - you have and export a particular narrative of the world, programmed by Hollywood zionists.   You believe all sorts of things about Iran for example, because that's what Zionists want you to believe.   Your minds are captured.  Which is why I suggest you start reading - A LOT.  

No monopoly, but you have no shame in being wrong, which is unusual for human beings.   Usually, most people on the planet find it embarrassing to be totally full of shit.   You guys just double down rather than admit you're wrong.   You have no concept of the world outside of your borders, yet you opine about it.  How stupid do you have to be to side with Bibi against all of your own intelligence agencies in alleging Iran is making a bomb???   Meanwhile, you're brainwashing friend Israel has hundreds of nukes that they wouldn't hesitate to use against YOU if they had to.   Remember the USS Liberty?

March 21, 2015, 12:26:40 PM
I may have erred in snipping your post, if so I apologize.

No problem! Sometimes, when excluding important part, it may looks like you take it out of context. Smiley

With respect to lifespan, here is what I mean.

http://www.sarahwoodbury.com/life-expectancy-in-the-middle-ages/

http://www.wonderquest.com/LifeSpan.htm states:  “Anglo-Saxons back in the Early Middle Ages (400 to 1000 A.D.) lived short lives and were buried in cemeteries, much like Englishmen today. Field workers unearthed 65 burials (400 to 1000 A.D.) from Anglo-Saxon cemeteries in England and found none who lived past 45.

Kings did better. The mean life expectancy of kings of Scotland and England, reigning from 1000 A.D. to 1600 A.D. were 51 and 48 years, respectively. Their monks did not fare as well. In the Carmelite Abbey, only five percent survived past 45.”

I think that if people today only lived until their 40s, they certainly would start marrying earlier and having babies younger.  There are still parts of the world where this is true, although perhaps fewer each year.  

Thank you! If you like to know the reason, "Life 1400 years ago was very rough in the too hot desert. The average life span back then was 50 years. People used to die from all kinds of diseases. Both parents of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for instance, died natural deaths before he even knew them.".

Medically 12 years is too young to have babies, but that's a bit of a side issue.  Long ago, marriages were often arranged years in advance.  I just think that if one wishes to criticize Islam or Mohammed, there are so many valid points to do it on that alleging "rape" in the case of 12 year old marrying is neither right, nor a good choice for criticism.

If prophet had that intention, prophet would have married young women but almost all of spouses was widows.

Edit:

OK. A simpler question to you then. Does the concept of sharia laws breaks the concept of a Republic, breaks the concept of a Democracy, when sharia laws are applied within a Republic or a Democracy?

Are sharia laws compatible with Republic laws, with Democratic laws? Which Republic? Which Democracy? ANY of them.

Sharia itself means law, so an additional "law" after sharia isn't needed. Smiley

It also depends on what is your definition for Republic and Democracy.

A republic is a form of government in which power resides in the people, and the government is ruled by elected leaders run according to law (from Latin: res publica), rather than inherited or appointed (such as through inheritance or divine mandate).
Democracy is "a system of government in which all the people of a state or polity ... are involved in making decisions about its affairs, typically by voting to elect representatives to a parliament or similar assembly."Democracy is further defined as (a:) "government by the people; especially : rule of the majority (b:) " a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections." According to American political scientist Larry Diamond, it consists of four key elements: "1. A political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections. 2. The active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life. 3. Protection of the human rights of all citizens. 4. A rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens"

Both doesn't break Sharia. If you can tell your definition, I might explain better. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2015, 12:20:00 PM
=snip=
TL;DR: Islam said to follow country's laws unless it breaks Islam.

* Country here refers to the country you live in.

Does the concept of a Republic, does the concept of a Democracy break islam?

I like that! Smiley No, if it doesn't break Islamic rules. This sentence may seem complicated but I don't know how to answer correctly, you will know that I am bad at explaining if you look at my posts. I can answer directly if you ask the direct question because it depends on what you want to do or what you do.

FYI: Islamic_rules/Islam are meant to protect or help you. It never make a person to go bad. If some persons are going bad, that means persons who teach them is feeding them with misconceptions and blatant lies.

OK. A simpler question to you then. Does the concept of sharia laws breaks the concept of a Republic, breaks the concept of a Democracy, when sharia laws are applied within a Republic or a Democracy?

Are sharia laws compatible with Republic laws, with Democratic laws? Which Republic? Which Democracy? ANY of them.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2015, 12:11:50 PM

Wouldn't it be more fruitful to study with an open mind, learn a thing or two about the facts and truth of the matters you insist on discussing, and THEN opine about it?

I hope you realize how American y'all look when you write paragraphs of opinions that are based on various mistaken presumptions, mal-formed ideas, and just basic ignorant racism!

Wouldn't it be better to study and learn, and thus know a thing or two about what you are talking about?

It's very American to feel entitled to express an uninformed opinion - or two.....thousand.   It's even more American to have absolutely no shame or embarrassment for being tragically wrong about so many things!

Your always discussing you're delusional fantasies that have been installed in you by Hollywood.   So you are wrong about everything that Hollywood is wrong about.  Including your perverted support for the most brutal regimes on the planet: Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Fact: Iran's Ayatollah has prohibited weapons of mass destruction (after they were attacked by the US agent Saddam Hussein, with the chemical weapons your countries.  Later they explicitly announced a fatwah against nuclear weapons, and have stated that countries who pursue and own nukes (your country) are "politically retarded".   None of the 17 or so US intelligence agencies, nor the Israeli ones, believe in the propaganda that Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons, or that they are close to it.    Those are lies only uninformed morons believe...

Seriously - why don't you people have a sense of shame or embarrassment for being so terribly wrong about basic facts?   Your ignorant racism is showing.   Too much TV!

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

legendary
March 21, 2015, 12:11:24 PM

Haha.  You know, TV is one of the export products of the USA.  You will find our TV shows and movies everywhere in the world. 

But we have a monopoly on stupid people?

Sure...buddy.  And Mohammed split the Moon apart.  (NOT)
March 21, 2015, 12:03:00 PM
=snip=

I like that! Smiley No, if it doesn't break Islamic rules. This sentence may seem complicated but I don't know how to answer correctly, you will know that I am bad at explaining if you look at my posts. I can answer directly if you ask the direct question because it depends on what you want to do or what you do.

FYI: Islamic_rules/Islam are meant to protect or help you. It never make a person to go bad. If some persons are going bad, that means persons who teach them is feeding them with misconceptions and blatant lies.
March 21, 2015, 11:57:12 AM

legendary
March 21, 2015, 11:52:15 AM
Do you? No! I will try to explain.

• In Islam there is no fixed age for marriage...

You removed important part from it. Without it, that statement is wrong. It is out of context, my friend!

We disagree on many things,

It is because of lack of explanation and I am sorry for that.

but it is unfair and simply wrong to say either that the word "rape" applies to the young girl that Mohammed married.

Thank you. Atleast you agreed it not good.

In Texas, if I recall correctly, a girl may be married with her parents consent at age 14.  It may be lower in other places.  

Thank you! That was the one I was looking for! AFAIK I think that is the lowest. Smiley

A thousand years ago, life was short, brutal, and harsh.  We cannot be applying today's modern rules to those times.

I disagree. Life period becomes shorter when we go forward not backward. You can easily check it.

At the same time, in many cases, Islam cannot apply thousand year old rules to today's times.

This is also because of the lacking explanation. Islam has told to follow the country's rule except the rules which break Islamic rules. For example, eating pork, not praying etc... You should follow country's rule. For example, in India, some bodies need postmortem to be done but in Islamic rule, harming our bodies especially after the death is wrong but following it isn't problem | In India, we need to be atleast 18 years old to marry but in Islamic rule, reaching puberty is enough. As it is illegal to marry a person under 18 years old even if he/she reaches puberty, we should follow it.

I may have erred in snipping your post, if so I apologize.  With respect to lifespan, here is what I mean.

http://www.sarahwoodbury.com/life-expectancy-in-the-middle-ages/

http://www.wonderquest.com/LifeSpan.htm states:  “Anglo-Saxons back in the Early Middle Ages (400 to 1000 A.D.) lived short lives and were buried in cemeteries, much like Englishmen today. Field workers unearthed 65 burials (400 to 1000 A.D.) from Anglo-Saxon cemeteries in England and found none who lived past 45.

Kings did better. The mean life expectancy of kings of Scotland and England, reigning from 1000 A.D. to 1600 A.D. were 51 and 48 years, respectively. Their monks did not fare as well. In the Carmelite Abbey, only five percent survived past 45.”

I think that if people today only lived until their 40s, they certainly would start marrying earlier and having babies younger.  There are still parts of the world where this is true, although perhaps fewer each year. 

Medically 12 years is too young to have babies, but that's a bit of a side issue.  Long ago, marriages were often arranged years in advance.  I just think that if one wishes to criticize Islam or Mohammed, there are so many valid points to do it on that alleging "rape" in the case of 12 year old marrying is neither right, nor a good choice for criticism.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2015, 11:48:32 AM

You removed important part from it. Without it, that statement is wrong. It is out of context, my friend!

but it is unfair and simply wrong to say either that the word "rape" applies to the young girl that Mohammed married.

In Texas, if I recall correctly, a girl may be married with her parents consent at age 14.  It may be lower in other places.  

Thank you! That was the one I was looking for! AFAIK I think that is the lowest. Smiley

A thousand years ago, life was short, brutal, and harsh.  We cannot be applying today's modern rules to those times.

I disagree. Life period becomes shorter when we go forward not backward. You can easily check it.

At the same time, in many cases, Islam cannot apply thousand year old rules to today's times.

This is also because of the lacking explanation. Islam has told to follow the country's rule except the rules which break Islamic rules. For example, eating pork, not praying etc... You should follow country's rule. For example, in India, some bodies need postmortem to be done but in Islamic rule, harming our bodies especially after the death is wrong but following it isn't problem | In India, we need to be atleast 18 years old to marry but in Islamic rule, reaching puberty is enough. As it is illegal to marry a person under 18 years old even if he/she reaches puberty, we should follow it.

March 21, 2015, 11:39:40 AM

legendary
March 21, 2015, 11:21:33 AM
Thing is that you have no idea if she were through puberty

We disagree on many things, but it is unfair and simply wrong to say either that the word "rape" applies to the young girl that Mohammed married.

In Texas, if I recall correctly, a girl may be married with her parents consent at age 14.  It may be lower in other places. 

A thousand years ago, life was short, brutal, and harsh.  We cannot be applying today's modern rules to those times.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2015, 11:09:13 AM

KABUL, Afghanistan — An angry mob stoned and beat a woman before hurling her onto a riverbed and setting her body alight in the Afghan capital after she allegedly burned copies of the Quran, officials and eyewitnesses told NBC News.

The woman was set upon by a crowd near the popular Shah-Do Shamshira holy shrine in Kabul on Thursday, according to two nearby shopkeepers and police officials.

Mohammad Haroon, a 23-year-old bread seller near the shrine, and Abdullah, a nearby shopkeeper who like many Afghans goes by only one name, told NBC News that police attempted to hold back the crowd by locking the doors of the shrine and firing shots into the air. But the mob climbed the walls of the compound and chanted that the woman should be killed, they said.

The crowd then attacked the woman with sticks and stones, with some men stomping on her body, and she was dragged down the street, according to eyewitnesses and horrific images shared widely on social media. Haroon added that several cars drove over the woman's body while she was in the street before she was thrown in onto the riverbed and set on fire.

The victim's family told Kabul police their daughter had been suffering from mental illness for many years, according to Afghanistan's TOLO news channel.

Details of the attack were confirmed by a police official at the scene who did not wish to be named because he was not authorized to speak to the media. Kabul police chief Gen Abdul Rahman Rahimi confirmed that the woman was killed but declined to give further details. He said four people had been arrested in connection with the incident.

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani said in a statement Friday that the Ministry of Interior and a committee of religious scholars would conduct separate investigations into the incident. Ghani said that while Afghanistan condemns in the "strong terms" disrespectful actions toward the Quran, no one was permitted to "make oneself a judge and use violence to punish others." This was a "clear contradiction" of Islamic law, he said.

Previous instances of Quran burning — including by controversial U.S. pastor Terry Jones — have set off violent and widespread protests in conservative Afghanistan.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/afghan-woman-stoned-set-alight-after-allegedly-burning-quran-n327001

March 21, 2015, 09:41:49 AM
Thing is that you have no idea if she were through puberty

• In Islam there is no fixed age for marriage, he/she can marry when he/she reaches puberty. Nikkah can be done before they reach puberty but sex with spouse should only be after reaching puberty.
• Research says that girls can reach puberty even at age 7. See Abstarct.
• Research also says that different people reach the age of puberty at different times. And in general, it varies over the time and across the regions with variant climate conditions. In fact, people living in regions of low altitudes attain puberty earlier then those in high altitudes regions. Similarly people in warm climates attain puberty earlier then those in cold climates. The marriage was ~1400 years back and it happened in Arabia, a region with lower altitude and hot climate.
• A'isha has told about puberty:
1) "When a girl is nine years old, she is a woman (meaning, she has attained puberty)." (Tirmidhi, Hadith 1109)
2) "We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down…” (Bukhari Hadith 3605)

and rules were different back then...

Which rules are you talking? Why was it different after Islam came?

And why marry so young, marry your age =/

There are many things behind it. You should search more about it. If prophet wants to marry younger women, why did prophet marry widows when there was younger women? Why marry Khadija when Khadija was 15 years elder than prophet? You should look more depthly than picking just one. Smiley

As prophet in the Qur'an?

Didn't understand.
Activity: 490
March 21, 2015, 08:13:59 AM
Thought it was pretty known? I own a copy of the Qur'an and have read some, he married a 12 year old iirc?

You maybe referring to A'isha. Do you know that woman become pubescent from the age 9? And also as long as the spouses have no problem of the marraige(after reaching puberty), there is no problem. There is an English country which allows marriage if the woman is atleast 13 years old but I forgot the name and don't know if the law is same. Different countries set different age rules.
Thing is that you have no idea if she were through puberty and rules were different back then... And why marry so young, marry your age =/

P.S. You should check the meaning of "rape" first. Smiley And, is the copy of Qur'an in Arabic or English(meaning)? Can you please tell me who translated? Be careful, there are some copies which mistranslated by people. Buy only the ones which are translated by known people.
Yeah, it said so in the index that it can't be translated correctly completely (it's only in Arabic it's 100% correct, but I got the Swedish version think it's ok). Rape went on during those times so not gonna change my mind there.
I think it's cool that Jesus is mentioned more than Mohammed, news for me!

Huh
As prophet in the Qur'an?
March 20, 2015, 11:06:42 PM
Thought it was pretty known? I own a copy of the Qur'an and have read some, he married a 12 year old iirc?

You maybe referring to A'isha. Do you know that woman become pubescent from the age 9? And also as long as the spouses have no problem of the marraige(after reaching puberty), there is no problem. There is an English country which allows marriage if the woman is atleast 13 years old but I forgot the name and don't know if the law is same. Different countries set different age rules.

P.S. You should check the meaning of "rape" first. Smiley And, is the copy of Qur'an in Arabic or English(meaning)? Can you please tell me who translated? Be careful, there are some copies which mistranslated by people. Buy only the ones which are translated by known people.

Huh
Activity: 490
March 20, 2015, 10:29:16 PM
I heard Jesus is named as a prophet in the Quran more than Muhammed, is it true.. Googled fast but it doesn't say anything about Mohammed.

The most mentioned prophet in the Qur'an is Moses (commonly transliterated as Musa; موسى‎, pronounced “Mūsā”), as he is mentioned 136 times. Jesus, whose name is commonly transliterated as Isa (but also known as Al-Masih, the Messiah;

Not Jesus, Isa. I know you call Isa as Jesus but as there wasn't crucifixion, instead, crucifiction was happened. To call the execution a crucifixion, the victim(here Jesus) must die but Jesus didn't die. So it is crucifiction not crucifixion.

Yes, you are right. There are names of 24 prophets mentioned in Qur'an and Musa and Isa is most mentioned because there is many history in Qur'an about 'em.

Mohammed raped kids and women to left and right, it's a nice prophet eh?

Can you tell me when this happened? Can you give some source? It is either misunderstanding or misinterpretation or slander(spreading lies).
[/quote]
Jump to: