Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 15. (Read 20290 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 02, 2018, 09:36:49 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

From their noun term itself "Bounty Dumpers" people will surely hate them as they make the price of most of the cryptocurrencies low. And they just here to grab us down. They should limit their selling and focus more on investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 07:57:01 PM
Just imagine, if you are an investor how stupid it is for you to lose your income because people sell their tokens almost for free.. that`s why
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 02, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
Well bounty hunters really make a big impact on the price value of the token that is why some people hates them but if you truly believe on the project then just give some time until those dumpers stop.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 07:48:28 PM
They have reasons to hate this bounty hunters who dumped their token once their stakes become avialable in an exchange. They had contributed to the low price of the token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 02, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
OP,  you already said it, you called them dumpers, which means they are not liked because they dump. It can sometimes be painful when such is done, yet they should be allowed to dump, then later on, the holders will allow it to pump.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 02, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
The person who hates is just looking for an excuse from an unexpected event. Bounty hunters also expect the best prices from the work they have done. But many blame the bounty hunter for assuming they get tokens or coins for free, even though it is a payment for the bounty hunter's hard work in supporting a project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Bounty dumpers are those who destroy the good name of a particular coin or token. Developers and investors spend a lot of resources to ensure that a particular project is carried out successfully and thus it is never cool to see someone dumping a very potential coin.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 08:26:30 PM
m-m... what to buy at now?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 07:34:47 PM
Everyone hates dumping people. Because this seriously affected the price of the electronic money market. They will make the price of our electronic currency depreciate. While they sell at very cheap prices, we can not sell at high prices.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
When is growth?Huh
Activity: 938
November 23, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

many tokens are not needed, because many need to be considered and also if the price has to go down, automatically at that time there must be two choices between surviving or releasing it.
it's much better to sell when the price still looks good, don't hold it continuously but it all depends on the owner, I just want to.
think long before acting
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 23, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
They are the one why the token dump. Because they are not concern to the people who investing in ICO and they sell their token once they get they reward because it is not good because they  sell their token fastly and they did not hold like even few weeks or months is better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

It's a no brainer lot's of bounty hunters dump their token or coins first day of listing whichever price it takes, they don't care since they' were given and earned without investment or money involve, can't blame them.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
November 23, 2018, 07:04:51 PM
if you analyzed it bounty hunters are only getting 2 to 7% of the supply the big bulks comes from investors or whales who wants to make a quick profit by dumping their investment, when it hit the market, they can do this because they have a huge 5 to 10% bonus as pre sale buyers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
They hate them because they blame bounty hunters for the low price on the exchange. From what I noticed, its not the fault of bounty hunters. I think the bots on the exchange are the ones to blame because they are posting a price that was unreasonably low. ICO's should avoid getting listed on exchanges that has bots because their coin value will just depreciate the moment it got listed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
November 23, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
I have a lot of sympathy for your views on bounty dumpers. For more details, the token distribute for bounty and airdrop members is very few, the ratio is less than 5%. But the token for sale to investors is more than 50%. I think the main reason make the price dump due to the panic sell of the investors only!

I don't know, why are bounty hunters often blamed. As you said, the allocation for bounty hunters is relatively small, so I don't think it can be blamed entirely if the price dropped is caused by a bounty hunter. Most people assume, because bounty hunters get tokens or coins for free so easily sell them. No, for me it is not free, because bounty hunters must complete certain tasks to support the project. So it's natural that bounty hunters also want the best prices.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 23, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

A lot of people hate bounty dumpers simply because they don't earn from it, even they hold it for so long it has a low chance that it will increase it's price or will have a good value. A lot of bounty hunters after they recieve their rewards they start to sell it, that is why the price started to go down.
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 23, 2018, 06:14:11 PM
it is because people around these parts have no clear plan for their money. they have thrown it in and expect it to make them millionaires on its own. so when what they have bought crashes down hard they start getting confused and to solve that they start looking for someone to blame.

in reality it is not just bounty hunters who are dumping. it is every experienced investor who knows the price is  about to crash so they are taking an initiative to prevent their losses and they want the most amount of profit out of a bad situation.
People who believe bounty hunters who are dumping their reward tokens could be blamed for the price decrease, well it is also the investors who dumped more than the bounty hunters. Bounty campaigners are just part and they are not the whole thing to affect the price changes of the coins they are holding, there are also many things that makes it down when the coins are dumped not just bounty hunters.

I have a lot of sympathy for your views on bounty dumpers. For more details, the token distribute for bounty and airdrop members is very few, the ratio is less than 5%. But the token for sale to investors is more than 50%. I think the main reason make the price dump due to the panic sell of the investors only!
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 06:13:17 PM
Need to sell a crypto now?
Pages:
Jump to: