Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 16. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
What to do on such market? Smiley))
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
They feel they are responsible for the price of most token crashing but seriously Bounty Hunting isn't that an easy task and as much have the right to dump when they want
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
People talk badly about dumpers simply because they have no allegiance to the project or to anyone for that matter. They feel because they got their token for 'free' they have nothing to lose and the truth is they lose so much and may never really gain anything worthwhile in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
Here, from the very beginning, the question about bounty hunters is not properly raised, because bounty hunters do not lower prices, unlike investors, who receive very large bonuses when investing in a project.
Activity: 786
November 17, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Basically its just a mindset of traders and investors that bounty hunters are dumpers, when in fact everybody wants money, and also they are the one dumping the price, so dont be deceive with their tactics. They all want us to hold the tokens so that they could take be benefits of it., everybody has the right to sell what it is, its just that in crypto world there are different kinds of people, a people with greed of money. In the end, we are all the same working for the money and for the profits.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 17, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
but in real condition, many bounty hunter dumping the market price when they get the token, and sell all of token thet got.

in other side if we see this is great time for investor to buy more token with lower price
Activity: 574
November 17, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
yeah i know if bounty hunter just looking like dumper.
but when i think again alocate of bounty campain is just max 2% off total supply.
how can 2% is make a significant different price ??
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
November 17, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I think not all bounty hunters are hate that, instead it is very normal that once the rewards has been sent to their wallets of course most of them  will sell it immediately due to they want money. However to some other bounty hunter their not selling it, but for me I will sell it at once because  in just a couple of hours it will get dump its value were that's the chance for me to buy again the token in my opinion then hold for awhile.
Activity: 294
November 17, 2018, 04:37:46 AM
This is a selfish idea. They believe that bounty hunters receive a majority of rewards, but know that bounty hunters contribute more to cryptocurrencies than you. This is not a shameful career, they are making efforts to encrypt the money market. This is good for every investor.
Activity: 490
November 17, 2018, 04:27:46 AM
It is obvious, bounty dumpers are ready to dump everything and it doesn't like to investors.
That's why most of them hate hunters
Activity: 320
November 17, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

I was participating an ICO, where amount of tokens, transfered to bounty hunters was bigger than ammount of tokens transfered to investors. I hope you got me.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 17, 2018, 02:44:43 AM
I don't know why, I don't hate the bounty dump trucks. I think they are a profession that needs respect, like farmers. The only bounty hunters who hate bounty hunters are vicious competition. As an investor, I believe that investment is the best way to get wealth.
Investment is the best way to get wealth just as you claim. Bounty Hunters are indirect investors who take out their time and personal resources to promote an ICO project that have all the possibility to exist scam the next day once they get what they want. Well I think those set of people should be considered as investors too because time is equivalent to money and money is what those investors claim to have. There are different kinds of Bounty hunters, those that dump their token while those that trade with their token to double it. While there are some that also hold their token, it depends and I think these are the kind of investors will also have in the space already.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
people who invest in an ICO project buy a token price according to the ICO price. therefore if there is something to become a dumper, investors will hate it very much because they will destroy ICO prices. and make ICO loss
Indeed it looks bad and destroyed ICO. in this case the bounty hunter becomes the main actor who blames. Indeed it is the rights of the holder, in this case, including the bounty hunter to sell what they get from the job done. anyway, a lot of investors who are deliberately waiting for it also to buy cheaper from the disposal is done by the bounty hunter.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
it is because people around these parts have no clear plan for their money. they have thrown it in and expect it to make them millionaires on its own. so when what they have bought crashes down hard they start getting confused and to solve that they start looking for someone to blame.

in reality it is not just bounty hunters who are dumping. it is every experienced investor who knows the price is  about to crash so they are taking an initiative to prevent their losses and they want the most amount of profit out of a bad situation.
People who believe bounty hunters who are dumping their reward tokens could be blamed for the price decrease, well it is also the investors who dumped more than the bounty hunters. Bounty campaigners are just part and they are not the whole thing to affect the price changes of the coins they are holding, there are also many things that makes it down when the coins are dumped not just bounty hunters.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 02:10:45 AM
I don't know why, I don't hate the bounty dump trucks. I think they are a profession that needs respect, like farmers. The only bounty hunters who hate bounty hunters are vicious competition. As an investor, I believe that investment is the best way to get wealth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 17, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

I guess it's not about selling tokens right away and blaming of "dumping the price" at all. The main reason is envy because bounty hunters get their tokens for "free" as such investors think. And in many cases some bounty hunters get such rewards that even some investors can't afford themselves to buy. But they don't understand one simple thing - that bounty campaign is a hard work to do and thus the tokens are not "free" at all. And if a bounty hunter wants to sell it right away it is entirely his right to do so and NO ONE can blame him for this action!
Activity: 280
November 16, 2018, 09:43:10 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them?
because they do hard work for bounty hunter and wasted many time and main them work for that. they hope coin when they follow bounty make a big money for changed them time wasted
Activity: 658
November 16, 2018, 09:34:34 PM
people who invest in an ICO project buy a token price according to the ICO price. therefore if there is something to become a dumper, investors will hate it very much because they will destroy ICO prices. and make ICO loss
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
I am also opposed to people selling their tokens immediately because the coin drops by more than 70 percent at once.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 16, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
It's their tokens so they can do what they want with them. I hold most of the time, because I only support projects that I believe in. I have dumped before when I was just getting bounty tokens for projects I didn't care about.
Pages:
Jump to: