Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 18. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
In my own experience I could also tell that I'm also one of those crypto enthusiast who really hate bounty hunters who dumps as soon as possible the crypto currencies or tokens that they have received from a bounty campaign because by doing this when the market is flooded with a certain crypto currency then that crypto currencies market value will also goes down so many bounty hunters dump as soon as possible their tokens while their market value are still high.
Activity: 602
November 16, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
It is because lot of people also expecting more of it or high paid off after doing such bounty program. High value they want because of ambitions to become a millionaires and they are hoping that this ambitions are possible because of crypto buy doing bounty program.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
when i get my token i dump it immediately am a bounty hunter what is the importance of token i got from project if not to sell instantly, let them hate bounty dumper we are making our money
I agree with you mate, as being the owner of the token we can do what we want with our token. Besides not all bounty hunters will dumps right away and the price will not affected with those few token from the bounty hunters. I think the investors are the real dumpers when they think that the project has not doing good, then they will dumps their token while the price has not yet hit the bottom as they can still get profits thru their bonuses.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 16, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
Because they want easy money. They want to dump quickly when they receive their bounties in one project that's why many people hate dumpers but this is the perfect time to buy their coins because they don't know the worth of the coin that they dumped then suddenly the coin that they dump is getting pump hard. Just remember, be patient, buy in low sell on high to get high profit. Don't mind the dumpers, they don't have a future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 11:16:06 AM
Because of there mentality they think that only Bounty Hunters dump price, but they dont know that every ico has private sales &  pre sales where investors get huge discounts and also they manipulate prices after tokens launched on exchange also most of coins in exchange  price depends on the supply and demand and how much products is going to perform and how much community has interest in the Token to buy and hold for long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Everyone hate bounty dumpers because they just dump their coins once they receive it regardless of the current price, this cause the price of coin to have a big fluctuation even to potentially good coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Then you are among the haters call them a dumper, i mostly believe that investors are the dumper of any project and not the bounty hunters, imagain the amount of sold token to that of the bounty share buy then you have no reason on who the dumper are really are than the investors.
Bounty hunters only sell out when they also notice the dump caused by investors.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 16, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
Yeah its true, also some of my bounty tokens are now is not worth-it to hold and I have regret for not selling it before, they can't not force us to sell if we really want it, if they hate of dumpers then they could just paid them for eth or btc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Bounty hunters have all the rights in their tokens,though they didn't spend some money on it but it takes hard work inorder to own the reward.Bounty reward means bounty hunters could benefit from it.They sell because they need it same as investors,because there are investors also that wants instant return of investments.Bounty hunters doesn't need to be blame because they hunt jobs for a good purpose..lets just respect that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 16, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
I agree with you. How many bounty tokens I’ve kept for nothing already hoping for a better price but sad to say, the tokens have gone to be a trash already. There is no guarantee, no security no matter how good and appealing are the project’s promises. As long as the token has value they can dump theirs as they want. Better gain little than be sorry later.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 16, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
From personal experience using myself and my bounty hunter friends as examples, I know that many bounty hunters hold most of their tokens, I usually dump if I see the price is high but whenever the price of that token dips, I always buy back what I sold and keep the difference as my immediate profit.
Activity: 62
November 16, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
I perefer to hold the money I got during bounty campaigns, because price will be too low for the first several years. I am sad that it is not obvious for most of people.
Many people want to get profit right now, they do not want to wait several years, because nobody know, what will be in the next years. So, unfortunately, bounty hunters prefer instant profit
Activity: 322
November 16, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
Because people need someone to blame and this blame is aimed on people, who drop the price right after the hitting the exchanges. As simple as that.
copper member
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Bounty hunters are not getting their tokens for free. Usually a regular ICO lasts for several months, and the hunters should retweet, repost, write blog posts, signature posts and so on. At the end, they have deserved their coins.
Activity: 230
XCRYPT
November 14, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
Hating bounty dumpers isn't good enough, as they have the right to do anything they want to do with their tokens. Although, dumping coins at the very start isn't too good as it tends to fall drastically, but it's their decision, and that's what they feel like doing. So, why hate them?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
I perefer to hold the money I got during bounty campaigns, because price will be too low for the first several years. I am sad that it is not obvious for most of people.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 04:07:00 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Teams should be blamed for it. They give to much tokens to bounty hunters and then they could not control the rate, so they blame others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
It is obvious. Investors buy tokens for own money and then hunters dump tokens price and leave with free money. As a result investors lose their funds, so sad for them.
I've seen multiple times while investors blamed on bounty hunters for such a strong decrease of price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
I don't have much experience selling tokens. But I see the opinion of my friends - if even a good project, my colleagues exchange tokens at ETH. In order to avoid falling the price of tokens, you need to make a decision to distribute payment for work in bounty ethereum campaigns, not tokens. My opinion is that tokens are not interested in anyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 06, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
Whatever bounty hunters decide,he or she can do whatever pleases him or her with his or her reward.After rendering service for a project for several month,i deserve to do whatever pleases me with my rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: