Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 22. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
Think because of dumper the some of holders are panic and the price flow down because of dumpers selling a coins and the price target of investor are distroy. And i hate dumpers because of selling high volume of tokens and the price connot increase because of dumpers.
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Honestly, I have never worked with them, but I have seen a lot of bad reviews, and now, if I like, the company that will manage this bounty, I will not participate, because the bad reviews are not very good
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
Some hunters dump their tokens when they are paid they just dump their tokens on decentralized exchanges and it can impact the price but only short term. No need to hate them  it is better to buy from them on sale  if we are confident with the project.
Activity: 149
October 12, 2018, 03:09:50 PM
Most of us hate Bountier is dumping the Altcoins because it lowers Altcoins' ICOS campaigns. This dumping will not be beneficial to the crypto market.
Dumps are necessary to every coins marketcap because that bring more money into a project.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Most of us hate Bountier is dumping the Altcoins because it lowers Altcoins' ICOS campaigns. This dumping will not be beneficial to the crypto market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
Hi. I think it's silly to hate participants in bounty campaigns for selling tokens. This is why you need to hate the participants of the bounty campaigns for the fact that they are promoting the fraudulent ICO. investors are losing money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 12, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
Have experience in obtaining tokens for the participation of the bounty company. They are traded on the platform. But there are no orders. No one sells these tokens or buys them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 12, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
A lot of the people hate bounty dumpers because once the bounty dumpers start dumping their coins then the price of the coins that they are dumping start to crash. This has become so bad to the point that the bounty campaigns are now holding out pay to the bounty hunters to give their investors adequate time to make some money before paying out the bounties,
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 11, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
Some bounty hunters only want money. They have no patient to hold and did not know the right timing to sell. They only used crypto to earn money. Yes they are free to dump their token/coin but of course if the coin/token hits the moon they will cry a lot with regrets.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
I think bounty hunters choose to sell or save rewards. This is the freedom of hunters, because these rewards are the rewards we work hard for weeks or even months!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:12:56 AM
This is normal. These people hold the resources of most people in their hands. They lost the balance of the forum and they don't have better coins to complete the task right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 10, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
For me that is only people who always panic, And they dumped too their tokens, Bounty hunter is a good holder not all hunter, I am bounty hunter but I can't dump my coin until I get the ICO price that is a good choice to sell the bounty rewards. In my opinion some dumpers are always newbie they got panic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
People do not like the fact that we were able to sell coins at competitive prices, and they could not. That's why they hate us.
Activity: 448
October 08, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
It is understandable because investors pay cash for tokens and bounty hunters pay by effort for tokens, but their effort is understandable only for them, investors don't understand the amount of bounty hunters work...
The fact is that today there is a perception that these are the participants of the Bounty company are to blame for the collapses in the prices of coins on the stock exchanges. video for these people is very difficult to make calculations. If we take into account that the total pool for the Bounty company is only 2 or 3% of tokens, then this number of coins can in no way harm, even if all of them are put up for auction.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 08, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
It is understandable because investors pay cash for tokens and bounty hunters pay by effort for tokens, but their effort is understandable only for them, investors don't understand the amount of bounty hunters work...
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Exactly no need to hate. Bounty hunters also doing some very good and important job for icos.  We can say that advertisement and advertisement is the most important thing in the world.
Also bounty hunters help icos about creating their community. So no need to hate. Also i believe if that ico is really good bounty hunters will hold their tokens..İmportant point is the project.
If project is bad bounty hunters surely will dump their tokens.
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 07:19:20 AM

For me, participation in the bounty involves making a profit almost immediately. If I participate in the project then I try to get the money faster as the bounty is quite risky and lose all really do not want to. For me, the best thing would be to get a little less, but right away
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

I completely agree with you. It seems to me that it is really better to try to get the money immediately after the sale. If you wait a long time for some benefit you can immediately go into the red and lose all earned. I don't think that's right.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 05, 2018, 03:08:42 PM
Usually because they do not have the volume's patience to appear, but not everyone hates them! I particularly always wrestle for them to be in the majority because I will be able to coins at underrated prices in which a normal situation would be basically impossible! The miners are no different from bounties hunters Wink They both liquidate their positions, the first because they need to pay for mining and the second because they basically need it, but sometimes the bounties hunters do not understand the size of the project... Many miners end up buying more on down still! Bounties hunters end up being villains in ICO projects where there are investors, that is, a previous capital and this hampers any prediction of return.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 05, 2018, 03:08:05 PM
I can understand the investors. They are investing their own funds in an ICO and the bounty hunters, that just want to earn some money. Investors are losing their own money and the bounty hunters are losing their earnings. Here is the difference.
Pages:
Jump to: