Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 20. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 05, 2018, 08:23:17 PM
Be a smart bounty hunter, don't just think of money, but think about how you can progress by becoming a bounty hunter. when these bounty hunter troops sell their tokens at a low price, at that time the price of the token will be destroyed, and the trader's confidence decreases, because it is thought that the related project will die, even though not all developers run away

Smart bounty hunters are those who can choose the best project with the possibility that in the future they will become big projects, and sell their tokens when the related project business model is running,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 05, 2018, 07:47:02 PM
Apart from thinking that bounty hunters are dumpers most people hate bounty people because they disturb a lot especially when they their payment is been delayed, most of the hunters will be attacking the bounty company, normal investors won't do that.
Of course, dumping always influences investor sentiment, so am I. I have never dumped a penny if it has the ability to grow and trade well, so I hate the guys. Which has dumped the cheapest coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Simply because dumping or selling will decrease a token's price or value. If majority of bounty hunters dump at or almost the same time bringing about a massive dump, this will certainly result to a huge decrease or even a crash. This is why many investors whose ICO tokens are usually locked for a year or two do get pissed off by this action. But of course, no one controls anyone here and each of us have the freedom to do whatever we decide to do. Usually, all we can do is accept things as they come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
Apart from thinking that bounty hunters are dumpers most people hate bounty people because they disturb a lot especially when they their payment is been delayed, most of the hunters will be attacking the bounty company, normal investors won't do that.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
November 05, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
I think people who hate the bounty hunters because they believe that bounty hunters are responsible of the dump market after the ICO end and distribution. However, actually, not all bounty hunters will sell the coins in the dump market with the very low price. Only the fool bounty hunters that will do it. At least, do you think that only bounty hunters that make the price down? I don't think so. How if the investors or developer make the price dropped in order that they can get cheaper coins from the bounty hunters?
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 05, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
I think the blame on bounty members for reducing the ICO price is unwarranted. The token for bounty members only accounts for less than 5% of the total Token supply, so the impact on Token's exchange rate is really difficult, and it only affects a very short time. As a result, investors are impacting the exchange rate when the number of Token for sale reaches 60%.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 05, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
I also hate it when bounty hunters are called bounty dumpers because it is those who participate in private sales and large bonus earners that dump their coins but later on calls bounty hunters as such. Well, I do not like dumpers because they really make the market look awkward.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
Most angry people are the investors of such ICOs. We also forget easily that the bounty hunters are investors too, but in a different way, time and their social handle were used to promote such project.  Left to me, ICOs are meant for risk takers and people who can get it to the market first and sell.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 05, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
I think every one has the right to do what he want to do. A good token will find its way up.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
November 05, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
Even though I agree with you, I can understand the contempt that many people have for bounty dumpers, because they see them as the culprits of the price drop, what they don't understand is that this always happens when a coin goes to market, the initial price is always lower than expected and will continue to fall until it has a solid community to back it up.

Obviously, the ICO market was overheated and most of the outgoing projects did not have a well-developed prototype or at least a MVP. Why people think that bounty-hunters are to blame for the fall in the rate of tokens, and not the lack of demand for tokens in the secondary market is a mystery.
Activity: 293
November 04, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
Even though I agree with you, I can understand the contempt that many people have for bounty dumpers, because they see them as the culprits of the price drop, what they don't understand is that this always happens when a coin goes to market, the initial price is always lower than expected and will continue to fall until it has a solid community to back it up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
Well, in many ways because of the bounty people the course can not go to the floor, always bounty pool about 1 percent and the fact that it can greatly affect the market I doubt there are early investors here they are I think the main reason
Activity: 415
November 04, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Although they broke the balance, I don't think they deserve to be hated. It's just a way of living. And I am more willing to invest in ICOs and coins. The bounty dump trucks are usually very poor people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 03, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Most of the Bounty Hunters now do their activities to get BTC and ETH. They don't care if the tokens of the project itself will bring them profits.
Activity: 421
November 03, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
They broke the principle of even distribution, which led to vicious competition. The current project quality is very low. For good projects, I have seen many people doing tasks and many reward hunters.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2018, 09:33:08 PM
There are too much people here in bitcoin forum whose the primary source of income is doing bounty campaigns or they are simply called "bounty hunters". Most people hate them for the reason that they are the ones who dump the tokens once they received it as a rewards and already listed on exchange/s but not most people hate them.
Not all dumpers were the bounty hunters, i just discovered it recently. Bounty token are lock for months but when the token hit the exchange a large number of token were being sold. Bounty hunters are the one who absorb the blame of those who dump. So don't judge bounty hunters that way.
Activity: 363
November 03, 2018, 09:25:57 PM
Simply to say that the dumpingers do not know what their market value is, which can make projects that many people are doing are dead and they will not get the profit they deserve. Angry
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 03, 2018, 09:11:44 PM
There are too much people here in bitcoin forum whose the primary source of income is doing bounty campaigns or they are simply called "bounty hunters". Most people hate them for the reason that they are the ones who dump the tokens once they received it as a rewards and already listed on exchange/s but not most people hate them.
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
I think too that they have all rights it to do. And to complain of them there is no reason. If team of the project reasonable, they make so dumping won't even be felt. And if the project is interesting to nobody and participants dump the counters, then of course the price can reel a little. But besides, she can fall not strongly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
If the project team is competent, it will find a way to ensure that their tokens do not fall in price. Also I think bounty hunter doesn't have enough tokens to drop the price. And eventually they have the right to dispose of their earnings as they please.
Pages:
Jump to: