Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 19. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 06, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I completely agree with you about everything except falling of price. Bounty hunters receive a small percent of the total amount of coins, but after entering the exchange small sums are traded, which may lead to the downfall of the price. But if the project is strong, it will go up anyway!
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
Most of the tokens that I get from participating in the bounty campaign, I keep and do not sell. My experience has shown that after a certain time some coins grow well in price, but not all. It is necessary to follow the news about the coin and the actions of the development team, because a lot depends on them.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
If we look at some years before from now,we can see the bounty hunters were very important person for a coin. But in recent time they lost their popularity because of a lot fake accounts. Most of the time they sell the coin immediately and it affects on the project and price of that coin.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 06, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
with a very large amount of supply sales made by the bounty hunter will not have much effect on the price of the surplus until the dump, so there is a possibility that those who sell coins at the beginning of the market are not only bounty hunters but investors because they get bonus coins and I think that bonus they sell
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
November 06, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
Some bounty hunters are also investors so they can dump their shares anytime they earned it through their investment and their effort, we are all here for profit and for the new technology as well, and this is decentralized so we can do anything we want because it's an open market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 06, 2018, 08:33:37 AM
I hate them because sometimes i want to sell tokens at good price and buy some altcoins from top 100. Those dumpers brake my plans very often!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 06, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
There is no point in hate, because in that case you can just wait for some time and sell your tokens. And if the price stands still, it would mean that ICO was not that good
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 06, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
By bounty dumpers you mean those who sell tokens after listing? Then, because they were the first one who got a nice price for the token:)
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
November 06, 2018, 08:16:43 AM
Bounty Hunters ruin a project completely by bringing unnecessary dump. It is also partly a fault of the company because they can always choose to pay their bounty hunters in bitcoin, but since they pay in their tokens, bounty hunters will obviously dump them like anything on the day they receive the payment because it takes months to receive the payment from these campaigns.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 06, 2018, 08:15:06 AM
Why do they actually call them dumpers 😀 instead of traders. I think that in every bounty, people that partake in bounties do actually have the right to do what ever they want with whatever amount of coins/tokens that have be giving to them and besides the project needs market volume. People continue to ask the Dev teams during bounties "WHEN THIS EXVHANGE AND THAT EXCHANGE" why list in exchange if we don't want trading activities 🤔. I believe everyone that goes into bounties do that with different intentions and what ever works for you is what you do.
No one prohibits bounty hunters from selling their token. Those are the tokens they have worked and received and they have the right to do anything with it. And the dumping is not caused by bounty hunters, dumping occurs when the market is bad and the BTC falls, causing many investors to panic
Activity: 588
November 06, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
They were unable to sell the purchased coins at the desired price. Here's how it works. Investors want to make money, and bounty hunters don't give it to them.
Activity: 756
November 06, 2018, 06:15:53 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
In fact, I also believe that the participants in the bounty campaign cannot significantly affect the price of the token, and everything depends directly on the project itself. Personally, I do not sell my coins after I receive them, but nothing good came of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Actually it is the freedom of the individual whether will they want to hold on to it or dump it, inevitably if dumping of coin is present the price of the token will surely be affected. Holding of coins involve risk and reward so we should not blame anyone for their choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 06:05:36 AM
I cannot get it. Hunters are spending a lot of their time to help the investors and an ICO to reach their funding goals. And when the hunters are selling, investors are hating hunters for that. Remember, without bounty hunters projects would not reach the cap.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
November 06, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
Why do they actually call them dumpers 😀 instead of traders. I think that in every bounty, people that partake in bounties do actually have the right to do what ever they want with whatever amount of coins/tokens that have be giving to them and besides the project needs market volume. People continue to ask the Dev teams during bounties "WHEN THIS EXVHANGE AND THAT EXCHANGE" why list in exchange if we don't want trading activities 🤔. I believe everyone that goes into bounties do that with different intentions and what ever works for you is what you do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
I have heard the statement, that it is the Bounty hunter who makes the price drop after the listing is exchanged. But with an allocation of 1-2%, it doesn't really affect it. Because everyone has the right to sell or hold back the armies of bounty hunters to get their tokens. Actually the problem is, when the listing is exchanged. People sell it under the ICO. And that sometimes makes little by little the price starts to fall.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 03:17:19 AM
I agree with you, the share of hunters is very small for lowering prices and it is also not profitable for them to sell everything at a low price. It is sold just by investors who bought tokens with a big bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 06, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
It's like the constant juxtaposition of Playstation and Xbox. There are always adherents of one side or another, they do not love each other very much, but they can not without each other.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 05, 2018, 08:45:30 PM
Dumping of a coin does not come from bounty hunters alone. Some bounty hunters dump their tokens because they do not take time to study the capabilities of the coin in their possession. However, i can say the excessive part of dumping come from the ICO investors who out of panic sell their coins for fear of losing their money. For example, a coin like 4New KWATTS had a total allocation of 18,000 KWATTS for bounty hunters but right after its listing, a total of 40,000 KWATTS was dumped. The question is, where from the 22,000KWATTS. It could be from the team or investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

Maybe its because they dump at any price. They just dump their token without considering a good price and its affecting to investor. Its true that hold doesnt make rich and its every person decision and they have right to do it
Pages:
Jump to: