Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 37. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
paying taxes makes u a responsible citizen so it is better to pay taxes and trade cryptocurrency thereafter
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 25, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
as a good citizen I think it does not matter paying bitcoin taxes, because taxes are used to build the country. there is nothing wrong to share a little of our income to the state. but right now my country has not applied tax for bitcoin

We are talking about the tax which the government are assigning to people based on what they own and what they earn. I do hope that you are paying the tax that you are assigned to since there is a lot of people who avoid their taxes since they do not want to pay for it, they just want to earn a lot of money without paying their designated taxes.
Activity: 134
May 25, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
that is the regulation of a country. Everyone agrees to pay taxes to keep the country safe and secure their rights. and another part is to serve their country of living.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 25, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
Ok... For one thing, taxes are there for a reason. The services the government gave you is the reason. These services include police, firefighters, soldiers that protect you. You can also include infrastructures like roads and public transportations. Taxes are used so these could be funded. Where would the government get funds to have all these services and more if not taxes?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 04:32:51 AM
Hard to go against the system that was set up by the country authorities which is why all people just do not want to deal with fines and accept the taxation system that was created.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 02:26:22 PM
as a good citizen I think it does not matter paying bitcoin taxes, because taxes are used to build the country. there is nothing wrong to share a little of our income to the state. but right now my country has not applied tax for bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 24, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Some people don't agree on it, others do. If you ask the population maybe too many would say I don't want to pay taxes. Yet as far as I know in my country these serves as the lifeline of our government. Without it we will have so many problems with almost anything like salaries for prodessionals serving as doctors, nurses, teachers and others; source of funds for healthcare services; and all other necessary services for the government.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxes are not just a burden we are paying to the government. Most of the time, taxes are being used to improve the community. We cannot depend alone with the money the government is making to make our country excell. It is considered to be our help for our country to become more better but that will only happen if they are going to use it purposively.
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
People always looking for an opportunity to live in comfortable conditions. Paying taxes everyone usually reciving gas , electricity , water and other stuff necessary for life.

People agree of paying taxes maybe they want to help improve our country economically that creates job to many people and as a sign of pariotism.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
People always looking for an opportunity to live in comfortable conditions. Paying taxes everyone usually reciving gas , electricity , water and other stuff necessary for life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 24, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxes need  by the government so they have funds to pay for services of their employee and funds projects, infrastructures, health, foods  law enforcement and others. if you will not pay taxes where should the government get funds? please enlighten your self.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
Taxes would have been a good thing or no one would have complained if the government were to use the money for good things. For instance, you pay your tax everyday/week/month/year and then still you don't get enough schools for your children (especially in the developing countries) or you don't get good health insurance coverage and so many other problems. This makes the citizens see taxing as a useless entity
Activity: 73
May 23, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
I think the tax is good if the government uses it wisely ... it can be used to build the country from taxes
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 23, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

The reason agree to pay taxes , because as a good citizen we must to pay taxes.We willing to pay taxes because it is our country's wealth.If we pay taxes, it will be income my country. I love my country.
It would be better to pay taxes rather than running over our obligation if our law requires us to pay taxes, for me too I would rather be a law abiding citizen  since it is for the benefit of my home country so why not do my part too and that is to pay the right taxes as well.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

The reason agree to pay taxes , because as a good citizen we must to pay taxes.We willing to pay taxes because it is our country's wealth.If we pay taxes, it will be income my country. I love my country.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
People are willing to pay taxes because it is our country's wealth.If we pay tax,then the structure of our country is well established.There are many people on the earth who do not pay taxes but their taxes should be given to maintain the country's economic balance.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
May 23, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

People agree to pay taxes just to get rid of toxic and conflict. I think some people are against it but since it is part of the law, people just agree to pay for it. It is actually a burden for most of us because it could be a good amount to sustain our living but since it is our duty, it is really hard for us to complain about it.
Activity: 22
May 23, 2018, 10:48:49 AM
While paying taxes might be a burden to some of us, the truth is our govt can't function without funds they get from taxes. I hate to admit it, but while govt officials can be corrupt most of the time, we need the system itself to keep chaos at bay.
Activity: 560
May 23, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
Because of that you can help the country to be clean, secured and everyone is equally equal you might insure that the country that you live is everyone have respect to each self because you pay a tax for assurance of your life and family.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
Paying taxes give you access to services from your country. When those services are of low quality people should get things in their hands and start looking at how their money were spent. This is not something we can do today because of how shady our political system makeg things, with cryptocurrencies everything would be at advatange of people.
Pages:
Jump to: