Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 36. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:34:56 AM
As a side note... It's not that I support what my government does with the taxes they collect from me. I think most of it gets wasted at best. But that is a different problem than taxes themselves. Whether you feel free or not, these are the safest times in all of human history. Never have you been able to think that you might live to be 70. My friends in Washington state can smoke weed, carry a gun, curse any god, have sex with who they want, etc. That is basically unheard of in history.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
I am agree to pay taxes because I understand that this is better for me, I have my country functioning of from that taxes I pay
Activity: 156
May 26, 2018, 06:11:55 AM
   People all over the world has the duty to pay tax for their own country in one or another way . We as a citizen are liable to pay tax it is a duty of a citizen, since through tax the government pays for the government employers such as the police force and fire forces etc with this tax collection only the government can ensure the safety of roads that we travel and maintain properly . There are direct and indirect tax payment paying tax is a mandatory one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 05:50:07 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

That is the law if you disobey the law you will have consequences that is how the society works if you do not pay taxes you might end up in jail the much richer you are the more taxes you qre gonna pay. And then the bitcoins and the other cryptocurrency came. They are decentralized which means the government cannot put taxes in it that is why a lot of people wants them they now have the freedom in their money because some taxes are just going through the politics not in the people and in the country
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
People pay taxes only because they are forced, the state threatening to use force when resisting.
Taxes are a criminal scheme for withdrawing money, around which there is a lot of propaganda and myths, so that people do not think about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
May 26, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
Although we all hate to pay our taxes it does provide a useful public service e.g. military defense, waste disposal, health service (depending on your country of residence). However, when we all start to use crypto, there will be more tax avoiders and less money going into government wallets.
Activity: 6
May 26, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
Yes they will agree paying taxes due to having a properties that will need to pay taxes, this is the obligations that people have properties they are required to pay taxes.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 26, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

They agree to pay taxes because they have no choice but to follow the rules of the government on the country where they live on but i believe that if most of them can actually have their own way then no one will really pay anything for the taxes because most of the government today are just corrupted.

Exactly, they have no choice because that's is the law of the government, so if you're employee you need to pay the tax first and if you can see almost all successful people they don't pay the taxes 'cause they have their own business that's the reason why rich get richer and poor it just still the same to their level.
People should not pay taxes on cryptocurrency because it is not asset but a currency and is a decentralized so who will get the benefit or implement taxes? We should not give the right to others in order to get taxes from our crypto investments because it is our money and we should handle it by our own. Government has nothing to do with our investments and policies as this is in our benefit too.
Activity: 141
May 26, 2018, 01:32:07 AM
we can only follow the rules of government, I think paying taxes is for public facilities we have. the government has facilitated us. I think paying taxes is not a problem as long as it suits our ability.
People should not pay taxes and if they are paying taxes then they seem as rich people. Paying taxes is extra cutting of your money and this is made by the government of a country in order to work in the benefit of country. These are old systems and are traditional and now the world has changed, the technology has accepted the new modern stages so you do not need to pay taxes.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 11:16:54 PM
Cause they dont have a choice. tax is for country. the main income of our country is tax. it used to make roads better to build government and public establisments . they deserve to get our taxes but they dont deserve to increase it they would kill us if the tax are so expensive. tabacco is the most expensive tax here
Activity: 177
May 25, 2018, 10:52:17 PM
for taxes, some agree but some disagree
but it can not be denied that tax is the main source of state income, so taxes can make a country better
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 09:37:47 PM
They'll throw you to jail or shoot you for refusing, what amazes me is the number of people out there who truly believe that will not happen in their country and act as if we're just making it up.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 07:14:55 PM
paying taxes makes u a responsible citizen and govt will make cryptocurrency legal thereafter it happened in India now they are collecting 18 percent tax
Many of countries are collect taxes from their citizen because it is most beneficial for them and that's why it is very helpful for poor people and specially those people who are live in charity house so they are waiting for government's help, so that's why people are agree to pay taxes.
Activity: 129
May 25, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
paying taxes makes u a responsible citizen and govt will make cryptocurrency legal thereafter it happened in India now they are collecting 18 percent tax
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 25, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
as a good citizen I think it does not matter paying bitcoin taxes, because taxes are used to build the country. there is nothing wrong to share a little of our income to the state. but right now my country has not applied tax for bitcoin
Taxes are a way to finance the government budget and keep it running. If people stopped paying taxes, the government will go bankrupt and without a governing system, you cannot survive. Taxes go no where but again to the people in the form of free medicines available in the state hospitals and on the infrastructure of the country which make it easy for the people to live their lives without having to worry much about things.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
No one can stop a Government Rules and Policies. Paying tax is an individual and worker resposibilities. If you are a worker you are need to pay your tax every pay day. Tax use to improve our country and some are for the donations for poor schools and government activities.
Activity: 225
May 25, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
Bceause Tax is not always bad. By collecting taxes, the government can do alot of thing to improve the quality of the people's life. The government can build more schools, parks, hospital and many more. Therefore, everything, in my opinion, has 2 sides

This is mandatory, people don't pay tax from heart. They all want to pay less tax but the governments are never getting this. Governments always aim for the biggest possible tax not to fail during their service.
Activity: 229
May 25, 2018, 07:22:15 AM
Bceause Tax is not always bad. By collecting taxes, the government can do alot of thing to improve the quality of the people's life. The government can build more schools, parks, hospital and many more. Therefore, everything, in my opinion, has 2 sides
Activity: 121
May 25, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
Tax helps the government to improve the country. Without the tax, there will be no school, road, hospital, etc. That is why good citizens have to pay tax. However, in many countries, the government only use tax for their personal business which can not be accepted. The tax should be used for public facilities. That is why in many countries, people avoid paying tax
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
that is the regulation of a country. Everyone agrees to pay taxes to keep the country safe and secure their rights. and another part is to serve their country of living.
goverment return the taxes that paid their citizen in public services and infrastructure.usually there will change in infrastructure facilities that compare with last year.and this comparation come from taxes.
Pages:
Jump to: