Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 35. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
People agree to pay taxes since government provide public services. It is faced by continous demands to uphold its expediture as people want more goods and services from them. Therefore, they regularly decide how much to spend, what to spend it on and how to finance its expenditure. This is the reason why we pay taxes and why people agree to pay it.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 28, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
Many people agree to pay tax, because they believe that their government spend money on helping community. But in my case that is just opposite. I avoid to pay tax because my government spend money from tax on rising their salary. They take 20% money of my salary , 12% tax from bitcoin earning and what we get from them? Nothing. They don't invest or helping community.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
People who want to pay taxes because they realize that to make the country and infrastructure better is to pay taxes, if no one pays tax then this will create serious financial problems for the country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 28, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
Because it's one of the way to keep them safe from being scammed. Paying taxes means you are dealing with an entity that is having a permission by the government to operate. Same as in joining an ICO that is registered in the SEC, perhaps, an investor will never worry to invest since he knows already whom to look for when the ICO screws up in the end.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
Taxes are the main revenue of each country!
Government taxation is a process of redistribution of resources. Taxes are used for public construction. Everyone is benefited. He established a stable social order!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
We use the money earned from paying taxes to build infrastructure that can help or will be a great help to our community. Also, we use this tax as a basis for growing or getting rich societies. These taxes will definitely help us and will definitely benefit us people living in a country where taxes are used for the good of society. I think people are obliged to pay taxes, no matter if we agree or disagree about this, it is our duty and we must fulfill that obligation. Taxes are very important to our society
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 08:41:26 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I pay taxes because of my obligations as a society, tax is one income of a country, so to support the country where I live there I must pay taxes and I have no problem with paying taxes, as long as I live in my country I get the facilities and means of transportation very well, then for the needs like water and electricity is also very good.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
We did not born in our own ability. We have our fellows and neighbor in the world. There are needs that must be provided that individual couldn't do. Government can do in terms of implementing the rules in order to build some needs for the people so tax is the answer.
Activity: 79
May 28, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

The people agree to pay taxes, because it is for country income. As a good citizen you must pay taxes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
May 28, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

Well, paying taxes doesn't mean to lessen your wage. It might be bad on the other side or in the perception of the interpreter but it really indeed benefit the country you are living in. Such as, creating a decent road, building or whatsoever related or paying tax stuffs. On the other hand, you are also, experiencing the benefit you are paying out, if no one pays taxs a country would be as more bad as what you are currently thinking.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
So a questionable operation at a cost of millions of dollars rocked that trust, citizens may become more reluctant to pay afterwards.
Many people agree to pay taxes as a way of support and help to improve the economy of the country they are living.
Activity: 133
May 28, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
So a questionable operation at a cost of millions of dollars rocked that trust, citizens may become more reluctant to pay afterwards.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 07:33:16 AM
I constantly think about the topic of power of a handful of people with the face of the government over the bulk of the population... I don't understand... Why the Earth does not belong to the people, more precisely on the words - all public property, and in fact: you want a piece of land, pay a fat and nasty Modra to get it in property. BUT it's not the property of that fat face.... Why? and so in other areas....  Angry
Activity: 118
May 28, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
Because that is a legal practice of individual impose by the government as one of the way to help the economy grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
Actually, people pay taxes not because they have to but because it is the only way to live peacefully. If you don't pay taxes, then you wouldn't enjoy the protection the government could offer. Heck, you can't even live in that country because you refuse to pay taxes so that the services of the government would be given to the greater good.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

That is the law if you disobey the law you will have consequences that is how the society works if you do not pay taxes you might end up in jail the much richer you are the more taxes you qre gonna pay. And then the bitcoins and the other cryptocurrency came. They are decentralized which means the government cannot put taxes in it that is why a lot of people wants them they now have the freedom in their money because some taxes are just going through the politics not in the people and in the country
Paying for taxes is one of our responsibility as citizens in our country. Whether we like it or not, we just need to pay for it. And you are right, we might end up in jail by not paying our taxes. Some of us doesn't want to pay taxes because of corruption. However, it is not justifiable for not paying taxes. Let the government do their job and let us also be responsible citizen.
Activity: 448
May 28, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

They agree to pay taxes because they have no choice but to follow the rules of the government on the country where they live on but i believe that if most of them can actually have their own way then no one will really pay anything for the taxes because most of the government today are just corrupted.

Exactly, they have no choice because that's is the law of the government, so if you're employee you need to pay the tax first and if you can see almost all successful people they don't pay the taxes 'cause they have their own business that's the reason why rich get richer and poor it just still the same to their level.
People should not pay taxes on cryptocurrency because it is not asset but a currency and is a decentralized so who will get the benefit or implement taxes? We should not give the right to others in order to get taxes from our crypto investments because it is our money and we should handle it by our own. Government has nothing to do with our investments and policies as this is in our benefit too.
There is no need to pay taxes because it’s our money and we are using our money to invest any government must have first accept bitcoin then make it regulate then I think there is a chance to give tax but in this kind of situation I don’t think so we need to pay any tax although in some countries bitcoin is ban and still government want tax.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
I'm sure that the main factor people agree to pay taxes is because of the strict tax rules, as it happens in many countries including my country that almost all transactions must use taxpayer numbers.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
That's because taxes will go to other govt.projects and to beautify our country. Even during medieval times, taxes were also present. It is mandatory to pay taxes in every countries and no one is above the law. People should cooperate to the govt or our country will be in turmoil if they dont pay taxes.
Yes, i agree it is really a mandatory to every citizens in a country to pay taxes that proceeds to the progress of each government. No one should abide that law.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 04:06:21 AM
paying taxes makes u a responsible citizen so it is better to pay taxes and trade cryptocurrency thereafter
Tax is implemented in a state because it is the only way the government can finance its deficit. By collecting taxes, governments are able to take care of the defense budget and also the civilian budget. Another important thing is that there is the concept of in equal distribution of wealth and the government tries to redistribute the money through taxes so taxes and important to be given.
Pages:
Jump to: