Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 40. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
May 21, 2018, 05:43:38 AM
because they do not have any other option. government is strong enough to make you suffer unless you do not pay your taxes. a country without taxes sounds very uthophic right now. but maybe in the future...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
people agree to pay taxes because they'd helping poor people.especially in transportation so that  economics of our country will improve.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
People who pay taxes had many reasons. Taxes must be paid, one of the reason is beacuse it is a government requlation to improve our economy if people disagree to pay taxes then the government will seek other funds such as foreign debt that would cause a crisis in the country. As a good citizen people agree to pay taxes once they have earnings.

People paying taxes because want a government service. Government provide security and infrastructure and its need our taxes to fund it. Its mutual benefits when we paying taxes to government because government can run their service for us
thats main reason why we must pay taxes.much benefit for us, especially in developing country.it can used to build infrastructure facilities.no disadvantages if we pay taxes, because it return to us.
Activity: 798
May 21, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
People who pay taxes had many reasons. Taxes must be paid, one of the reason is beacuse it is a government requlation to improve our economy if people disagree to pay taxes then the government will seek other funds such as foreign debt that would cause a crisis in the country. As a good citizen people agree to pay taxes once they have earnings.

People paying taxes because want a government service. Government provide security and infrastructure and its need our taxes to fund it. Its mutual benefits when we paying taxes to government because government can run their service for us
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

First of all TAXES is important all people belong in one group of government is benefited for the said taxes that's why government will pursuit to people to pay their taxes in exchange of services for the purpose of good economic growth of government and continues serving to their constituents through a good service for all and provide all their needs specially helping to people to less poverty.
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
Paying taxes is a duty of workers for the state, and in some countries they require organizations that hold a large amount of digital money, they will hold large amounts of money so they are forced to Pay taxes on the property they have for the country
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 21, 2018, 02:44:06 AM
Simply, the government needs the money that they get from us tax payers to create infrastuctures for economic growth and to provide social services to its citizens.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
For me, too, it remains a big mystery. WHY one person can say to his people: go to war and kill others! - are they going to do this? Why not send him to hell or do with him what he offers to do with others? Our strength is in us and what we can do together! So let's change something at last!
Activity: 144
May 21, 2018, 01:49:32 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
May 20, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
all systems that exist in this world is a business system, why the government forced us to pay taxes because that's where their salary comes from, I still have no problem with paying taxes, because the one in need of a country is a devout taxpayer...
Activity: 81
May 20, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
We don't want the taxes but we are not able to hide from it, we are recquired to pay taxes because taxes is using to fund the project of government like infrastructure, housing, education, improvement of society but we not feel the changes that's why many people get angry to pay the taxes because it can't see the changes even a small changes because the government is corrupt.
Activity: 149
May 20, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

if you are to choose, would you pay taxes? we are left with no choice. i would prefer paying taxes than being put to jail for tax evasion. here in our country, it is automatic salary deduction for taxes. no choice.
Activity: 130
May 20, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

i think people did not agreed to pay taxes. people were left with no choice. tax already existed even before Christ, it’s biblical. now, we all are left without a choice. if given the chance to choose, i will not pay any tax. i am working for myself and not for the people collecting taxes.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
Do you understand that a lot of things was made using taxes? Clean streets, good roads, salary for teachers in school, for workers. I don't see any other way to maintain the infrastructure of the country.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 20, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
I'm sure the main reason people paying taxes because they want to help the state realize the development and good public services, if not pay taxes then the infrastructure becomes bad and certainly impact on the state security system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

If we are under the centralization it means we are in control by the government of the country we belongs. Now if you are asking about here in cryptoworld then if there are crypto enthusiast accept about the regulation of taxes in crypto, maybe because they prevent for the hackers. Just my wish is if this things happen I guess it will work anyway.
Activity: 322
May 20, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
People want to pay taxes because they want their job to be seen as legal by their government. Many governments do not even have any initiatives in this regard. The initiative to leave is described by many other governments as Ponzi ...
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Mark Bond, of Norfolk, England was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the local paper: "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week.

Really? This is definitely hilarious, what was the guy thinking self ? They would never let him win the case though I reason with him. Free him and everyone would head to court too. Who loves taxes except the government.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

Because it is part of our society to pay taxes that is where we get our salary if we are working in a government. But not all people wants that thing that is why they are very happy to know bitcoins because they now have the freedom of their own money not having any taxes at all because there are some people that are saying they cannot feel the tax that they paying for the government. Becwuse that cannot be distributed equaly but still. They cannot do anything before but now decentralized currency is here.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
May 20, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
People tend to pay taxes because without tax, government  would be unable to meet the demands of their people. And taxes can affect the state of economic growth of a country, that's one of the reason why most of the people agree to pay taxes.
Pages:
Jump to: