Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 42. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
May 19, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I think the people you have in mind are paying their taxes because they are in fear if they do not declare everything and get caught, then they might have to pay a lot more penalties and further jurisdictions. Most people are mind control slaves of the society and will automatically do what the society expects from them, have a good job, house, car, family...and pay all your taxes.

People in Crypto are often the exact opposite and oppose the status quo and the establishment.

Activity: 401
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
becuase people are dumb brainwashed sheep.

We need to pay tax, its for our benefit too. Taxes is not for the government only, but the government uses it for the people.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
People agree to pay taxes because this is the fund to use for health services and to pay all the workers to clean streets and parks and making great buildings and upgrading our safety.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:17:35 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

If the government legalize the crypto, as a good citizen I agree to pay taxes.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

The tax paid by the taxpayer is solely the government's efforts to meet various expenses, to undertake various constructions, and to promote social welfare measures to promote the country's progress and prosperity and to benefit the public.

Tax is an important force in the relationship between the public and the government. The fundamental problem is that the government should serve taxpayers.
Activity: 42
May 19, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
 Everyone pays taxes. Even if a group of people decided that they want to protest I don’t know the number of people there would have to be,to make a difference. Is that even possible? I doubt it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:58:51 AM
If you are using all the benefits of taxation but not paying, then you are just sticking your bills to another person. And with taxes the country has money and they can help build there country. So why we must refuse to pay taxes.
Activity: 134
May 19, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
On the plus side - I ever got my tax refund already from the government. For the first time, they also gave me an itemised list to the dollar of exactly where my income tax was spent. It was illuminating.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.

Well then they would probably make an example of a few to intimidate the rest.

how will they do that if they have a million armed people marching on their jail.
there are millions of us and only a few thousand of them, its insane that people haven't gathered up and thrown those government thugs in a cage yet.

It has happened many times in history.
Those people then form a new government which, in time, turns out to be pretty similar to the old one.

People agree to pay taxes because it is the rule of our government and we need to follow of that rules because we are the workers under the government if we don't need to follow maybe we don't know we put in prison.
Activity: 322
May 18, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
because all the development that we enjoy and we use every day (public facilities) it all built from the source of funds obtained from tax collection
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 18, 2018, 09:35:49 PM
the society is brained-washed that is why they pay tax.

More taxes, more corruption

I don't hate taxes. I pay taxes because i want our econmy to improve taxes paid governmemt infrastructure, free education, community health programs and vaccination and a lot more. I hope corrupt people would also think this way so that they will not waste the money of the people.
We want to be good citizens, wanting infrastructure and economic improvements in our country by paying taxes. but sometimes the money we pay is often misused by certain actors in government to do corruption and harm the state. actually I'm not a problem paying taxes but what I don't like is the person who misused it..
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
the society is brained-washed that is why they pay tax.

More taxes, more corruption

I don't hate taxes. I pay taxes because i want our econmy to improve taxes paid governmemt infrastructure, free education, community health programs and vaccination and a lot more. I hope corrupt people would also think this way so that they will not waste the money of the people.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

The reason why people agree to pay taxes to the government is because a nation needs a government that will embody its people and implement the law. This is what a state is; a nation with a governing body. And if that government is existing for and through the nation, then I believe it is only rightful that the money the government needs must come from its people. I believe people understand and know this well and this is why people agree to pay their taxes.
Activity: 197
May 18, 2018, 08:36:19 PM
If tax is used for the development of country and to help people who don't have capacity to avail his necessities then we must pay our tax. There is an agreement between the council and the citizen because part of the obligation as a citizen, is to pay the taxes. We do not agree with it but as a citizen that has a concern to the progress of the community, we are responsible to have tax.

Tax is for us, it is just used by the government officials to corrupt to the people. Hence, there are people who hate taxes. Yet, we don't blame the policy but the official who are greed to make money using the national treasure.

Yes I agree with your thoughts. Tax is a big help for social protection and for economic development. Therefore, those people who have a high salary then you can help a lot of people by simply paying tax.  We don't blame our government if they obliged us to pay tax because it's for civic purposes.

People are forced to pay crazy amount of tax in some developing countries. This is not fair, they don't have other choice not to pay the defined tax. Governments control all the things.

Crypto is important because it will give benefits to those are suffering from tax.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 08:05:38 PM
It's because people found it to be a good solution for scam. With cryptocurrencies being regulated in the country, ICOs can not just instantly run their ICO in public not unless if they can meet all the requirements required by them by the government before they can start. With that, the team's identities can be 100$ legit and that people can sue them anytime if they turned out to be just a total scam in the end.
But i think you will pay taxes and everybody should pay taxes in their country because it will develop their country and government economy will much better by taxes because there are many poor people and taxes will very helpful for them.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
It's because people found it to be a good solution for scam. With cryptocurrencies being regulated in the country, ICOs can not just instantly run their ICO in public not unless if they can meet all the requirements required by them by the government before they can start. With that, the team's identities can be 100$ legit and that people can sue them anytime if they turned out to be just a total scam in the end.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
If tax is used for the development of country and to help people who don't have capacity to avail his necessities then we must pay our tax. There is an agreement between the council and the citizen because part of the obligation as a citizen, is to pay the taxes. We do not agree with it but as a citizen that has a concern to the progress of the community, we are responsible to have tax.

Tax is for us, it is just used by the government officials to corrupt to the people. Hence, there are people who hate taxes. Yet, we don't blame the policy but the official who are greed to make money using the national treasure.

Yes I agree with your thoughts. Tax is a big help for social protection and for economic development. Therefore, those people who have a high salary then you can help a lot of people by simply paying tax.  We don't blame our government if they obliged us to pay tax because it's for civic purposes.
Yes taxes is for social protection and development so that's why many people agree with paying taxes but some are not show their properties because they didn't want to pay taxes and that's why their life is suffer from many difficulties, so taxes are very helpful for poor people.
Activity: 249
May 18, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Yes I agree with your thoughts. Tax is a big help for social protection and for economic development. Therefore, those people who have a high salary then you can help a lot of people by simply paying tax.  We don't blame our government if they obliged us to pay tax because it's for civic purposes.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Governance is a collective responsibilty,we pay tax to fund government to provide us with public services.It is not a perfect system but it is still the better option we have.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 18, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: