Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 56. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 11, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
I do not mind to pay taxes, as a good citizen and I as a citizen receive my rights then must perform my obligations to the country one of which is paying taxes, if bitcoin is also taxed it does not matter to me as long as I get my rights as a citizen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
April 11, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
Basically taxes is the lifeblood of a country, people agree to pay taxes for many reasons, one of the reasons is that people love there country and they don't want there country to put in sorry state, another reason is security government control the security, security in a county means safety, these things all happen because of taxes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 11, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
Taxes is a payment for government services. This is not new dude, paying taxes started a thousand years ago when people started to build kingdoms. Where do you think the money from building , repairing streets, or even monthly benefits to old citizens comes from?

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Street can be built and pensions paid pretty successfully without forcible payment of taxes, if all these structures are private.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
April 10, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
Taxes is a payment for government services. This is not new dude, paying taxes started a thousand years ago when people started to build kingdoms. Where do you think the money from building , repairing streets, or even monthly benefits to old citizens comes from?

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 10, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
Because tax is a source of state income that will be used for public purposes not for the benefit of individuals or groups. That's why we have to comply with taxes for comfort together.
I think if tax use for the benefit of people themselves then i think everyone would be happy to pay the tax, such tax funds were used to build schools, roads, bridges, hospitals, transport and others, which often occurs in practice, the tax funds are often misused for personal benefit, tax funds from large corporations often reduced to personal interests as well. As long as there is no improvement of the system of tax funds received and used then the public will be reluctant to pay taxes, the extent of transparency of tax funds used will determine how much tax revenue the state
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 10, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Cause thanks to that you haven't got any problems with law, for me that is all about it. If we weren't be scared of law and for example police we won't be paying anything for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
To be frank, I wouldn't mind having some sort of freicoin type cryptocurrency minus the pre-mining and stuff perhaps, then it's all consensual and they aren't using violence to tax people the trick would be getting a government to agree to such a thing because they love being able to oppress their citizens especially if it means it will get them extra votes.

If people don't like it we can always just do what we do in the markets now and just switch to another coin pretty easily.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
Taxes are goos as long as its on roght price. Taxes help your country grow thats why taxes are big help a country but usually taxes are use in corruption
Activity: 139
April 06, 2018, 09:12:22 PM
Because tax is a source of state income that will be used for public purposes not for the benefit of individuals or groups. That's why we have to comply with taxes for comfort together.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:56:38 PM
it's a law, if you don't agree with, police will ask your healthy

Did you just mean wealthy? Yeah, once the government is imposing its regulatory law on cryptos and asking for its people to pay taxes on whatever profit they can get from it, they you should have to or you will be violating its law.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

If we look at the positive side of this statement our tax will be helpful in making our country become more progressive economically. So If I would be asked about this then I want that we have also a tax because I believe that everyone will be benefited if I do this one.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
April 06, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
In my country the tax is the largest income the country uses to build the entire territory of the country. By paying taxes the state can grow and build the infrastructure that the infrastructure will benefit us in taxes are also used to improve health and education services.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

I agree to pay taxes because i believe that it is my duty as a citizen in my country. Taxes are good in order to grow the economy. This made to budget infrastracture ,free education and many more. The sad of it is the corrupt politician. But i have high hopes in my country so i pay taxes.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
I think it is not government who was forcing us to do such thing because ever since the rise of civilization comes, paying taxes became our main obligation for our own nation that was used for doing improvements which includes the roads, buildings, transportations like trains we used in a daily basis which comes from our taxes we have paid. It is our main duty together with our government to work together so that we can ensure that our economy was rising into innovation with the money we have worked which pays our taxes that was used by the government for public projects respectively.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
we must learn how the flow of money in a country. But taxes must also be appropriate not too expensive so that people are not burdened just because of taxes
Activity: 353
April 06, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
People or Everybody agree to pay tax because this is the regulations or the rule of their country or our country. People must pay taxes especially those people have company and business inside the country. Even if you have a small businesses you should pay tax.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
They got no option thank to accept the taxes offer from their country is far better than banning cryptocurrency in such country at lest they can buy and sell .
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
April 06, 2018, 05:06:28 PM
because we dont have any other choice. governments have been ruling the world for so long time. and they need to collect taxes from people to continue and to stay alive. as a citizen i dont have any other option than paying. if i dont pay, i know that i will have to pay more in the future.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 03:16:01 PM
People want to have electricity, water, gas, etc to live with comfotable conditions. Why not? Government wasting this money to impove , i think taxes isn't bad at all.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 02:07:59 PM
Because without tax country will not be developed. Because tax is the state revenue. With this revenue government develop our country. So, tax is needed
Pages:
Jump to: