Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 55. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
April 13, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

tax is very important in the life of the state, because the tax levy is allocated to the welfare of society within a country, when the tax is pulled by the government and the government does not provide optimal service to the community we better ask where the allocation of taxes, why must exist taxes to society but society does not get something from the levy, the result of social gap will befall society and society should know that, its name of service of automatic society have to give the best for society
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Because each individuals had their own side of view in terms of taxes, maybe because to prevent the bitcoin scammer or what. But for me I'm not agree with it, because BitcoinBTC will forever decentralized.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
If the government doesn't recognize Bitcoin as a legitimate currency then I don't recognize Bitcoin capital gains to be a taxable income.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

as much as we would want to defer paying taxes, it is our duty as a citizen of our country. it is the lifeblood of our country. tax already existed even before Christ. i don’t want to pay taxes as well. but i’d rather pay tax than being in jail.
Paying taxes is government mandatory, because if not i wont pay for it maybe.In addition with,it as an obligation as a member of your country wether you like it or not,we are oblide to do so because as what our government said our taxes uses for good.It is for the good of our country.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

as much as we would want to defer paying taxes, it is our duty as a citizen of our country. it is the lifeblood of our country. tax already existed even before Christ. i don’t want to pay taxes as well. but i’d rather pay tax than being in jail.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 13, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
Because people know that by paying taxes they are participating to build their country for the better. Taxes are used to help the poor, for health and education and are used to build infrastructure that will eventually benefit the infrastructure. paying taxes for a better future.
Activity: 136
April 13, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
People pay taxes because in the end it is a necessity on a certain level and people cannot fight the government about something like that. Ever since the roman ages people were paying taxes. Nothing has changed.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
Paying your taxes is considered a civic duty, although doing so is also a requirement of the law. If you do not pay your taxes, the government agency that oversees taxes — the Internal Revenue Service or IRS — will require you to pay your taxes or else face penalties, such as fines or going to jail.

The money you pay in taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, your tax dollars also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters.

Tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained. Taxes fund public libraries and parks. Taxes are also used to fund many types of government programs that help the poor and less fortunate, as well as many schools!
Activity: 137
April 13, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
We did not agree in paying taxes. It is due to the effect of the law that we, as a citizen of a sovereign country shall pay our taxes in accordance to the benefits and insurances we get from the state. Tax is for public welfare, economic growth and future development. In short, it is not for the government but for the sake of public.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
April 13, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
Because we need government. Even the smallest government libertarian will say we need police, courts, defense, property registry, etc. Most people will advocate for more stuff like roads, schools, postal service, and as we get more into what government should do we get to where most people are. So since we agree we need government, it has to be funded by taxes.
Activity: 60
April 13, 2018, 07:51:07 AM
Because The fact that payment is decoupled in time from the service does not make it free.On the contrary, it increases price elasticity, which means that the user becomes insensitive to price change..The people agree to have a Tax is it could help people like what if So it is not free school, free hospital bill and free accidental damage repairs.thats the purpose  of paying tax.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 13, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
I do not mind to pay taxes, as a good citizen and I as a citizen receive my rights then must perform my obligations to the country one of which is paying taxes, if bitcoin is also taxed it does not matter to me as long as I get my rights as a citizen.
I agree with you, i dont also mind to pay taxes because i am sure that the taxes will collect on us will be used to improve the economy of our country and i am sure that paying taxes is okay because the goverment can used it very well for our country.
Activity: 159
April 13, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
And we’ll all end up being some flock. I mean the role of government is to structure peoples’ living. Make it safer, easier, etc. Pitty that not many governments manage with this goal, but still this is how it works. While tax is basically the only income the government as an institute has. (Except for some export stuff, if it has one).
Activity: 109
April 12, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
People agree to pay taxes because they knew what is the purpose of tax. They are aware that their money is helping the whole country. And people agree to it because of the law. If they did not pay their taxes, they will go against the law. The tendency of that is they will be punished according on how big or small the amount of taxes that they refuced to pay.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
in every developing country a tax is required by the existing government and aims to improve public and non-public services for a country's people
Activity: 61
April 12, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
People agree to pay taxes as a law abiding citizen of one country. Paying taxes are being mandated by law. And paying is not bad and not that disappointing if your money are being used for the improvement of services being given to citizen not by corrupting it.
Activity: 72
April 12, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
People agree to pay taxes because it is mandated by law. And because you are a good citizen of your government you agree to pay taxes or else a punishment may be impose to you. And it is not bad specially if the taxes you have paid are being used by the government officials to a good cause or being used honestly for the growth of your country
Activity: 59
April 12, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
I think tax is a needed unless you want to live in anarchy, mad max style. I do concede that the taxes have gotten out of hand and the majority of money is going towards wars nobody wants to fight but, I do think so tax is good
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
April 12, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
Paying taxes are the basic obligation of a emplyee to a government. Its not a big deal to pay taxes because those money are to use for the improvement of the city and even in the whole country. If you are not paying your taxes so you are doing illegal things that can put you in prison in many years. So paying your tax is needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
Maybe they've started lazy when he heard the news about the bitcoin that will be banned so with the applied tax system there is a sense of comfort for traders to continue to trade without any burden anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: