Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 68. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
Paying the right amount of tax is a social responsibility to the country. The taxes we pay will go to the government funds that will be used in developing and improving building roads, schools, better government salaries and improve government service. And because of those factors can help attract more investors and jobs. More people having jobs means more people having money to spend which will directly or indirectly improve business as well.

On the other hand, if most of the income earners will illegally reduce their amount of tax obligation, the government will resort to private or foreign loans in order to govern the country. And there will be lesser funds to build roads, schools, infrastructure, lower wages that decrease morale which leads to poor government services. That will cause continues poverty and high unemployment rate that will result to crime increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 11:16:23 PM
for me it's okay to pay a tax because it's our law that we have to follow because not all tax problems are just taxable that we can benefit from in SSS and love funds we can use when we're out of work well At the same time, we have the right to return to us so we can not afford to pay any tax if we pay.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
Because how will the country run if we dont pay taxes, how will the country help the people in poverty line if there were no taxes.. I believe that tax is a great help not only to the government but mostly to the community but it is not good to collect taxes to poor people because the were trying very hard to survive like  buying foods, so maybe it is better for them to be exempted in tax. Yes, I pay taxes not because it is mandatory but because it is the way in helping our country grow with the taxes we pay we are helping our country. the taxes we pay are for the students who were enrolled in public schools, for the old people in our country that really need help, also for all the people in our country that needs hospitalization but cant afford in private facilities, there were many public hospitals run by government almost for free,, this was because of all the taxes that we pay..
Activity: 249
March 11, 2018, 10:35:50 PM
Taxes build the country, aides the government to provide services for people. It serves as maintenance and improvement fund. It is for government institutions providing free services like schools, hospitals and even roads. It benefits all including the taxpayer himself.
Armed men refusing to pay will surely be counted as terrorists violating security so pretty sure authority will do its thing. Militaty and police departments are funded by taxes as well you know.
most people against taxes are people who live in country's where corruption is very high , i can understand where they are coming from . if you pay your taxes every month and someone else just pockets it. i probably would also look for ways around that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 08:20:41 PM
Taxes build the country, aides the government to provide services for people. It serves as maintenance and improvement fund. It is for government institutions providing free services like schools, hospitals and even roads. It benefits all including the taxpayer himself.
Armed men refusing to pay will surely be counted as terrorists violating security so pretty sure authority will do its thing. Militaty and police departments are funded by taxes as well you know.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 05:37:54 PM
I just obey the government tax regulation, I think the tax is a government asset to build a country, by paying taxes then we help the development of a country
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 11, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Taxes keep the government alive. Tax is the backbone. Without it, it cannot stand alone. So in order for our government to do their job, we must do our job also by paying the proper tax amount whether it is against our will or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
I only pay taxes if I know that I am going to suffer the consequences if I don´t and I think that everyone does the same, is just because we are forced to do so by force.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
March 11, 2018, 04:24:54 PM
People agree paying taxes first because it is the right thing to do. 2nd, because it is our lawful duty to the country we live in. All of our taxes are use by the government in maintenance and improvement of our country.

I totally agree with you! We should do our part as a citizen of our own country. While we are crying for change, we should give whatever is necessary to make our country a good place to live in. The government needs funds to do every project and it's quite impossible for them to execute it without out our taxes. Building infrastructures need a huge amount of funds and helping our country to progress is quite a great deed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
March 10, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Because we live in the country, every goverment nation has its own rules and it becomes the duty of the citizen to obidien and to respect the rule. Tax is a moddals to build a country, so pay tax is an obligation to every citizen.
Even if we don't disagree if the government had finally released a law regulating tax or imposing tax on it then what we can do is to follow and obey the rules in our country, if not it is either jail or bail which will cause burden in the future so it is better to follow.
Haha, no one has enough brave to against the policies of the government, unless someone is the terrorism or the criminal, usually everyone wants to follow the policies of the government instead of against the government.
Against the government just make us have more trouble than we doing follow as their want.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 09, 2018, 11:37:43 AM
Even if we don't disagree if the government had finally released a law regulating tax or imposing tax on it then what we can do is to follow and obey the rules in our country, if not it is either jail or bail which will cause burden in the future so it is better to follow.

Another very attractive option is to get a second passport from countries such as Dominica, Grenada and St.Kitts-Nevis, where there is no income tax. If your earnings are mostly in the form of capital gains and dividends, then you may find this option very attractive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 09, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Because we live in the country, every goverment nation has its own rules and it becomes the duty of the citizen to obidien and to respect the rule. Tax is a moddals to build a country, so pay tax is an obligation to every citizen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 08, 2018, 09:56:58 PM
I am not strictly against taxation of bitcoin. Income tax can help our economy to grow because that it would go to the construction of the bridge, service for the public, etc. if the bitcoin has a tax there is big chance not to ban it by the governments and everyone will adopt it even the banks. So, if that happens, all the transaction will be faster. We don’t need a remittance to transfer or send our money to our loved ones abroad.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 07:54:44 PM
I don't know in other countries but here in our country paying taxes is an obligation, whether we agree or not, we have to pay for it. Like when buying goods, it has already a Value Added Tax and there's nothing we could do but to accept it. Anyway, this taxes are being used by the government to finance basic social services that are important to the lives of citizens and economic growth.
Activity: 40
March 08, 2018, 06:12:07 PM
People agree paying taxes first because it is the right thing to do. 2nd, because it is our lawful duty to the country we live in. All of our taxes are use by the government in maintenance and improvement of our country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
March 07, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
because of tax it is use to help some poor people to have a medical attentions .
and so we can have roads. tax helps in some way.
but some greedy government officer just steal the taxes so they will become rich.
Activity: 189
March 07, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
We are only chess controlled by someone called by the government, I pay taxes because I realize everything will be used for the development of the country, which I regret my country is a refuge for corrupt officials who take some of the people's money for themselves. , I do not agree if they are only in the law on the iron bars, I want every corrupt official cut his hand or killed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
Taxes are necessary to make country live at my opinion and if you want to recive electricity and other stuff from government you should pay for it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
March 07, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Right.  But at the same time what would happen if the government does not worry about it's citizens employment?  We pay tax to the government as it plays a vital role in bringing up employments.

To say the fact, government runs on our tax.  Every free service to the people is done by our tax.  Directly we tax payers are the back bone of government I would say.
Pages:
Jump to: