Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 88. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 24, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Because that so-called group "government" are the leader of every country that needs a budget to give service to the people and do more improvement for the sake of the country, TAXES are used for better infrastructures and support project of many for the future of the better country. If there will be no government i think there will still be a tax, every place will have own group of bandits to collect money to those poor people.
right every individuals are entitled to pay taxes becaue were obliged for our countries progress,imagine if theres no tax.where would be our government get the budget to survive and give our fellowmens needed?and besides governments only asking small part of our earnings.not even 20% so i dont see any reason for this to be an issue,unless the OP dont want to pay tax for some reason
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
People pay wants and needs to pay taxes because of some important reasons. One of this is, ut will be a very big help for the people. Those taxes will be distributed to some government employees and the other is for the people who needs it. And also, it will be a big help for the economy in terms of its rate. The more taxes they get the better its economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
People agree to pay taxes for the government can raise revenue for their expenditures that have been used for the improvement or betterment of the country.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 24, 2018, 07:37:49 AM
Because that so-called group "government" are the leader of every country that needs a budget to give service to the people and do more improvement for the sake of the country, TAXES are used for better infrastructures and support project of many for the future of the better country. If there will be no government i think there will still be a tax, every place will have own group of bandits to collect money to those poor people.
Activity: 29
January 24, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Well that's really interesting question.. To be honest taxes are funds that are giving the government to perform public services, roads, medical, education, program for a cause and lot more. To be honest tax is one of the most powerful drive that makes a country move forward, it's a mandatory law thatbeveryone needs to pay base on their monthly salary.
Activity: 12
January 24, 2018, 07:09:47 AM
People  agree to pay taxes  for the country,  For environment and those people who suffering poverty in this country.
Activity: 128
January 24, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

The truth is its not ok for people to pay taxes,but it is the rule of the government and if you dont pay taxes your business will be close by the government. So if you want your business or your work will not close you gonna pay tax.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 24, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
paying taxes will help the government to build the country for some project. not only government employee will benefits from tax. as a single taxpayer i am oblique to my pay tax . and my tax goes to government project like building hospital, health assistance, salary for government doctor teacher and many to mentions. so if ever my government ask or implement to pay tax for bitcoins i am willing to contribute.   
Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
To help people anf to help the country
Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
because of ourown good and to grow our country
Activity: 92
January 24, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Because people do not have a choice, the government will not say goodbye to such a manger and will do everything so that it does not stop

Yeah we don't have any choice but to pay a tax, for me tax is good because the money we pay for tax Is the money that can use of the government for country.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 24, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
People agree to pay taxes because they want their country to be better. They want everything will be develop, so it will be easy for them to leave in that country, but sadly many countries obliged citizen to pay for the tax but they used it for themselves not for the people. So for me, as I can see in my country I dont agree paying taxes, they just corrupting it. Sad
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
In civilized countries, paying taxes is justified. Because this money goes to improve life. But the taxes there are very high.
Activity: 448
January 24, 2018, 05:08:52 AM
Because people do not have a choice, the government will not say goodbye to such a manger and will do everything so that it does not stop
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
January 24, 2018, 05:06:24 AM
It is our mandatory obligation and we have nothing to do about it. That is why we have a nation that has its own government to rule their people. In order for them to serve us better, they should be financially capable. Obviously their finances comes from the taxes they collected from us.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 24, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
The reason why people pay taxes is because it is very necessary. The government uses the taxes that they get to improve the roads, to create schools and all of the benefits that the people can get in the society.
Activity: 378
January 24, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
In our country, we agree to pay taxes because we are made to believe that the taxes we paid will go to government funded projects and pay for the compensation of our government employees. Some taxes will fund for the government hospitals. Tax is the bloodline so our government will run and function.

I am okey with paying taxes as long as they will not go to the deep pockets of corrupt politicians. Smiley
January 24, 2018, 03:51:06 AM
It is not such thing as in agreeing but it is in the law that you have to pay taxes for services and goods you have rendered to or received from accordingly. Anyway there is a computation or basis how much do you have to pay. Here in the Philippines, we have a new tax law called the Train Law which allows the regular employees to be exempted from paying taxes, but we are in burden in other way because our gasoline price is going high because it is one of the many covered by the new tax law to be increased, hence, therefore goods and commodities are also going high.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 03:38:39 AM
People Pay taxes to help their country. Our country is largely depended on our help. And one of the most help is paying taxes in time. This helps our country to earn some extra. Which our government expands to improve our lifestyle. That's why citizens pay taxes.
January 24, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
Our taxes goes to many places such us paying salaries of the governement employees, it helps to insure the road you travel daily are well-maintained and is safe to use. It also supports common resources such us police and firefighters. And most of all it promotes equity and fairness and maintain its revenue.
Pages:
Jump to: