Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 11. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

Buy and sell is always the meta in the market but its not very simple since most of the people are losing a huge amount of profit due to panicking, the best thing to do to get a better results is to read different speculations that will boost your confidence to hold or sell your coins in order to make the right decisions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
April 03, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
in trading the key to success is to buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high. if otherwise it is to prevent losses, my strategy when the price drops I will cut when it has reached a loss of up to 10% -20%.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
Some people usually buy high and sell low because of their personal needs. suppose someone is completely out of money from his accounts and need cash for daily use then he will definitely
think about his holdings and investments.

A few people expect for the quick outcome from his holdings which tends them to buy high and sell low.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 07:58:49 AM
I think such people are not patient. Patience is key for every investment. Be patient when prices drop, expecting them to rise again sometime.

I agree with you that impatience is also a factor that affects success in work. However, in investment, I think that knowledge and belief are the two most important factors. It gives you confidence and determination in your investment decisions, especially in a very risky market such as Cryptocurrency. We believe in the development of Bitcoin in the coming years, based on development rules and positive information from the G20 in Argentina in 2018
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
That is panic buying and selling and that is sommething that I remind myself everytime to avoid doing. It is not good for business and my personal strategy in trading Bitcoin is the other way around, buy low and sell high so that we can ensure good profit.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 03, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
Its much better if we doing our analysis before we buying or investing our money. With making analysis before we make investment, we can avoid from lossing our money. In cryptomarket, price always have high fluctuation and need technical analysis if we decide to make profits by short term investment
Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 07:48:50 AM
There are people who buy Bitcoin high and sell Bitcon low. There are two main reasons. Firstly, these people started investing in Bitcoin, knowing Bitcoin would create a terrible price shock. Bitcoin profits would increase dramatically in a short time, making people feel like be profitable without some knowledge of Bitcoin. Secondly, people feel lack of confidence about Bitcoin's future.
If you are an experienced investor or an investor in Bitcoin from the beginning, then there is no such thing. And this is the people who succeed in investing.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
April 03, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
Because they don't posses enough knowledge to understand the situation; also greed makes them buy high; the sell low because of panic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
A few people overlook that bitcoin and other cryptographic money doesn't have a regular cost. We realize that bitcoin and another digital currency is fluctuating excessively. I believe that you are freezing to lose your cash and don't make an enormous benefit. The principal thing you have to do is to unwind and quiet your self, after that attempt to break down that market volume of bitcoin in the wake of looking at the amount you can see on the off chance that it will increment or abatement.
Activity: 85
March 30, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
I think such people are not patient. Patience is key for every investment. Be patient when prices drop, expecting them to rise again sometime.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 30, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
A lot of new investors have been suffering losses, due to the fact that they have been buying high and after some time selling low. It is very important in the cryptocurrency market to invest at the right time.

Buying high and sell low maybe it was not good idea because you losses of your profit from that.
You just like playing your money for doing that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

Thanks guys!
I think people are doing that because they are expecting that the price of the coins they invested will grow sooner or later but unexpectedly drops that is why they immediately sell their holdings and then later on the price move up but their coins already sold. So for me, to cut big losses is the main reason why people are doing that.
Activity: 68
March 30, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Thanks guys!
probably because they are mental disorders, just like you. why I say so, because in general sane people do the opposite you do. lol forgive me for my words sir
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
March 30, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Thanks guys!
What was your own reason for such move? I am ready to bet that you were thinking 'better to have at least that than nothing at all', that's why you sold your investment by low price. I think that is normal behaviour for new traders, they become disappointed in everything about crypto very fast, after the first fall. But such situation is usual for crypto currencies, they are simply not stable, that's why people who have patience and can wait long enough succeed in everything about making money on crypto trading.
That was your first experience it appeared negative, but it is normal, with the time you will understand the behaviour of crypto market and then your investments will bring you the profit you desire.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Thanks guys!
it's called panic sell, people who are impatient in the world of trading they tend to always lose because they think if not sell now then the higher the loss then they will panic sell without waiting for the price back grow ..
Activity: 79
March 30, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

Thanks guys!

you should buy low then sell high. keep calm and stay focus wait bitcoin price will rise
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
Why? :facepalm:, trading without knowledge is just like joining a war without a weapon, you should improve your trading skills first, do some research in https://www.investopedia.com/ and watch some trading videos in youtube, it will help a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 30, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
A lot of new investors have been suffering losses, due to the fact that they have been buying high and after some time selling low. It is very important in the cryptocurrency market to invest at the right time.
Activity: 139
March 30, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
Perhaps if prices continue to rise many people buy with the same expectation that continue to rise when it is not necessarily, can be down in minutes, many people buy expensive and sell cheap it also depends on patience if the person is impatient or because something urgent and in need of money I'm sure the person will sell for a bargain.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Many people see high prices and they tend to believe the price will keep going up and that if they do not get in on the market that they will miss out on making a lot of money. So they buy in at the height of the bull market and think it will keep going up, but then the price start going back down and they start losing money and it is the same thinking, that it will keep going down so they sell and try to cut their losses.
Pages:
Jump to: