Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 14. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
I think that the lack of basic knowledge about trading affects such decisions. In addition, under the influence of emotions comes to panic and sales. And the consequences lead to a loss of money.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
March 24, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
most people who experience such things because of panic by seeing the price of coins that continue to decline. should they already know that the price of coins is often fluctuating.
My suggestion that you avoid the loss again, try not to sell your coins when the price of coins down, try to be patient to hold it until the price back up, and try to avoid panic
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
There are really people who tends to sell their holdings even if they have bought it at a real high price because they have been triggered into panic selling because they might be afraid of suffering the worst scenario which is losing a lot more money in their account because of the price dump and the only thing they can thing to save their own from the great loss is to sell it to at least regain what they have spent even they know it will be a great loss in their part. But that was supposedly not the right act for that because your aim must be basing on earning not on losing because if you will keep on buying at high price and selling it at low, you will never like the outcome because loss will always come for you. Better do tight holding and await until the price retrieves at a high price before letting go.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Of course, this makes a loss. If you continue like this it will lose all the wealth you have. It only takes patience and dispels the panic if it will do again. Then you must be smart to see and read market conditions. This means you must be able to adapt to market conditions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
They do not have the patience to wait so they sell cheaply, the same thing I experienced last August, I bought when the price $ 5200 but I sell for $ 4000, I regret because a week after I sold the price skyrocketed up to $ 7000.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
March 24, 2018, 08:09:50 AM
Investing in bitcoin needs not just your money but also having a business minded that need a time and effort to be successful. Without this criteria you will end up in loss. Just make sure when you buy bitcoin you have patience.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Most people end up selling low because they panic a lot when prices take a dip. most aren't patient to wait long enough to see the coins recover, most of the people who do this end up regretting.
Being an investor the worst thing which you can do to yourself is doing this panic selling. This is the self-disaster and that doing so will result in loss of your very own money and that too by your own self. You need to stay firm and patient at tough times and that you need to stay consistent in your work as well so that you may not end up facing such kind of hardships which later make you feel regret.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 01:18:36 AM
if you buy goods in high price and sell it when it lows, i think that is stupidity.  you must be patience, market is fluctuating so why panic? if if its low today then tomorrow ang the days to come would be a different story.
The only reason behind such stupidity must be impatience. These people never know that is the importance of such patient and cool behavior. One may lose everything he had investing in something by losing his mind. Although this is a hard task to see prices for the coin, you have invested in, going down, you must make your mind firm and under controlled and never sell at low prices.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 23, 2018, 08:41:51 PM
A professional trader always have patience while trading on the market as you already know that by yet I price selling it even way is the way of making money. If you feel any loss then feel free to accept it real trader always knows how to recover from the losses without risking is present investment. You can do the opposite of this you can buy it when the price is high and sell it with the prices low but there is much more complicated and this master then you can or double amount than the previous one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Once you recognize the problem you can fix it. The first step is to have a thought-out investment process that you can stick to when things get tough. A lot of people can not stand the stress.And they sell everything before. Not having received profit

Activity: 406
March 23, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Thanks guys!

it is a bandwagon character that I've seen a lot. those people are triggered by urge to gain big profit like others do without behavior and knowledge how to do investment properly. they are excited when many people are doing investment, they are ignorant of the necessity for observation, they start to invest when proper traders are cooling down, and they are panic and selling out when proper traders observe. They do business with emotion takes control.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
Your reason really is the main reason for this "Buy High and sell low". People don't want to keep an idle money, especially not when it doesn't give you a profit and cost you some losses. That is why people are forced to sell at low price and minimize their loss. In an economy like bitcoins, it takes time to rise the price again, and still it's not certain.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
make sure the coin you hold is not a coin pump because you will buy at the highest price of the coin, then they do dump then that happens you will experience a loss. see market statistics and market volume 24 hours or otherwise volume per week it will avoid you from coin pump.
panic, this is what happens when you buy a coin at a high price then the price of a coin suddenly goes down, then you feel panic then sell it to reduce losses. this is a big mistake for traders, because you do not have a belief that this will be a wonderful result for you in the future. because a coin will not die if there is still a trade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 23, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

Thanks guys!
That's the only reason why people buy high and sell low and that's because they want to cut their losses, Some people also follow that trend because they have some financial difficulties and they had no other options but to sell .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
March 23, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
People are not selling at the low price and the price are now low most of the people are holding because the buying at high and selling at low are loss for us and in the modern era we have to manage time and money so if the prices are low then the holding strategy is good and in the bitcoin it is good to not sell because we can use this for the online payments as well so that is the advantage of this currency.
That is right, wise people don't sell at cheap price, they don't want to lose their investment, that is why most people recommends to buy at low price so that when the price goes up to the amount that they bought then they are selling it in high price making sure that they have profit on it.
Activity: 90
March 23, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
 People are not selling at the low price and the price are now low most of the people are holding because the buying at high and selling at low are loss for us and in the modern era we have to manage time and money so if the prices are low then the holding strategy is good and in the bitcoin it is good to not sell because we can use this for the online payments as well so that is the advantage of this currency.
Activity: 111
March 23, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Thanks guys!

they are panic people who buy high and sell low.
should be otherwise.
Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
Those people who knows about the bitcoin and crypto market they are not ready to buy high and sell low but those who are in the crypto market and they just want to cash out bitcoin they follow this strategy to sell once earn but for me the situation is changed and i believe the long term usage of bitcoin because i will need online payments in the future so for that i will hold my coins and the investment of these are also good i am convincing my brother to invest in the bitcoin.
Activity: 79
March 23, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
Many people suggest holding strategy. But some coins are just useless, and if you have such coin then it’s better to sell low.
Activity: 265
March 23, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
If you are not good at investing then you should not race the market. Wait patiently for the coin to recover. I think big investors always create fluctuations in the market and they have a good time to buy and sell to make a profit. be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: