Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 12. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
I have seen my friends buying bitcoin when its going high at a high rate thinking that the Bitcoin will now constantly grow up without any fall thats not a good decision . Investing includes risk taking and smart decision . Your profit directly depends upon the decision you made when investing , holding and selling the coin. Be smart and be patient while the graph is increasing of decreasing gradually
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
March 30, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
It could be one of these two things that I know, either they fear of losing more money in the process if they keep holding their investment or they are FOMOing. Most people are so gullible that they easily believe to every FUDs/news they hear about their coin that they end up losing trust in them when in fact they should not because all coin has their own news that affect its image in the community.
Activity: 73
March 30, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
maybe you buy when the price is high, and the present situation bitcoin and altcoin prices are all experiencing drastic price decline. you should read a lot of news and a little discussion so as not to panic selling
Activity: 65
March 30, 2018, 02:44:16 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

oh no, its a wrong strategic. buy low and sell when high is better to get alot benefit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:35:58 AM
Sometimes people want to make a quick buck and they need money /profit as soon as possible because they have to pay their electricity bill / house rent , etc.

And in that situation they are not able to time the market and end up selling low and buying high. Everyone goes through this.

In the world of digital currencies, things happen so rapidly that most of the investors couldn’t manage to control their nerves and that they fail to make the right decision at such kind of tough times. Most of the newbies fall victim of such kind of thing like that of buying the coins at higher rates and then selling them off at time when they experience a certain downfall in the market since some period of time.
Activity: 59
March 30, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

oh no, I buy low and sell when high. My reason to invest will to get benefit not lose
Activity: 447
March 30, 2018, 01:12:41 AM
I think people still don't have enough knowledge about crypto market. So make a buy decision at wrong time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:31:15 AM
I think you have less experience and need to learn more about investing or trading bitcoin or other digital currencies. Before you invest and trade you need to know the market situation and the character and condition of the digital currency. So you are not hit by a panic to sell it. Maybe you also think that this is the end of the breaking of bitcoin and other digital currencies, so you sell it right away despite you lose big.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 29, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

Thanks guys!

it's the lifestyle called thug life! Not really but it's just caused by the emotions, I believe we have all been there, selling some crypto because of emotions and too much panic..
Activity: 152
March 29, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

Thanks, guys!
I think actually people who do things like this must be because they are panicking with the price of the coin that goes down. Because they buy the coins at a high price but when they hold down, the price of the coin actually goes down. And they think to sell it so as not to lose its loss. And if they can maintain it and one time the price is high again, they will not lose even profit will be many times over.
Activity: 30
March 29, 2018, 04:00:30 AM
As I think, it's a psychological problem, bitcoin players, when they buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices are up, but unfortunately bitcoin prices are down, they are afraid of losing capital so they sell bitcoin at low prices. So bitcoin players lose money.
Activity: 102
March 29, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
That is likewise a reason and that is an absurd purpose behind to offer at low yet there are a few people who can't hold their cash for a more drawn out time due to their life uses and they when require the cash for their necessities then they don't hold up any more and they offer a portion of the measure of their bitcoin and satisfy their necessities. I will propose these individuals that they endeavor to purchase things of their lives with bitcoin and don't pitch to fiat as it is a decent point for the bitcoin group as the request will increment and he will have the capacity to see a high cost for his/her outstanding bitcoin.
I think it would be better to buy bitcoin when its price is low, and sell it sometime when its price is high. Its just a game of crypto currencies right now. Its a matter of waiting and holding it, there are more people we should encourage to join and invest bitcoin. This will help bitcoin popular and it would make bitcoins price rise up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Thanks guys!
the volatility is happening in every where but  they don't have experiences in trade.  they buy positively  but when the price go down they suddenly sell it because of scare about losing money which they already lost. the panic selling is always losing of money. after buying the currency you must  hold you currency tell you gain profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 29, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
That is likewise a reason and that is an absurd purpose behind to offer at low yet there are a few people who can't hold their cash for a more drawn out time due to their life uses and they when require the cash for their necessities then they don't hold up any more and they offer a portion of the measure of their bitcoin and satisfy their necessities. I will propose these individuals that they endeavor to purchase things of their lives with bitcoin and don't pitch to fiat as it is a decent point for the bitcoin group as the request will increment and he will have the capacity to see a high cost for his/her outstanding bitcoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
You sir are a panick seller and panick buyer. You start to panick when you feel the price of bitcoin is getting higher and you feel you are being left out. And you also panick when bitcoin is getting lower and lower and it makes you feel that it would not rise anymore and you sell so you could lessen your loss. That kind of system in bitcoin always, obviously, results in loss.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
People buy high and sell low for the old saying that scared money don't make no money. They invest money they cannot afford to lose and watch the price everyday it goes down and down and they panic and sell it. Then when it goes up they kick themselves
That is also a reason and that is a foolish reason for to sell at low but there are some people who cannot hold their money for a longer time because of their life expenditures and they when need the money for their needs then they do not wait any more and they sell some of the amount of their bitcoin and fulfill their needs. I will suggest these people that they try to buy things of their lives with bitcoin and do not sell to fiat as it is a good point for the bitcoin community as the demand will increase and he will be able to see a high price for his/her remaining bitcoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
March 28, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
People buy high and sell low for the old saying that scared money don't make no money. They invest money they cannot afford to lose and watch the price everyday it goes down and down and they panic and sell it. Then when it goes up they kick themselves
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
If you buy at a higher price, then you should wait patiently. As long as the price does not increase, you should wait. Because one of my brothers, Bay BTC bought 17000. Now the price is very low. My brother will not sell it now. When prices rise, they will be sold. He wants to sell when he is 25000. If the price increases after 6 months more then it will be sold. To benefit, it is necessary to risk, work, patience, self-confidence
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Thanks guys!

The answer is very simple, how you are going to earn more profit when you buy the coin at its highest price, those who invest a huge amount of bitcoins back in the day are earning profit because the price is very cheap and now it increase a lot so they are all wealthy today.
Yeah definitely, this is quite a weird question  Cheesy
you don't have to cut loss in cryptocurrency, just wait for another bull run to happen because even you don't know how to analyze charts you'll earn simply from holding it Smiley
It is a basic question regarding Bitcoin which can not be ignored by an investor and is necessary to learn for an investor when to sell and when to but? It will give you loss if you buy at high and sell at low. It is totally against the business, who wants to face loss. This is same like you buy a product at low price and sell at high price will give you profit and inverse of it will give you the inverse of profit.
Activity: 24
March 28, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

Thanks guys!

they are panic people who buy high and sell low.
should be otherwise.
Who wants to face loss? He should not consider himself as an investor and should not come to a business if does not have any idea.
Selling Bitcoin will results in loss if the price is low and buying if the price is high is totally a foolish decision. It means that the person does not know about this business.
Pages:
Jump to: