Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 37. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 12, 2018, 01:13:42 AM
Usually the person that buy high and sell low is the person that make the wrong speculation or the person that easily believe the FUD news, sometimes people doing cut loss because they thought the price wont go up again, and rather than stuck it's better to sell the coin and then take another chance to earn by buying new coin
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
I also experienced losing many times on stop losses especially in forex but I have no regrets on it. There is nothing wrong using stop losses in your trades but make your analysis better and look for the kinks. Experience and studying more helps a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 01:08:39 AM
because no one wants to buy Bitcoin well above the market price that is really needed,They also can not determine the price of their wishes, in selling and buying  in the bitcoin should also be in accordance with market prices international ...
thank you
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
I don't think it is normal to buy high and sell low but when they don't believed in the future of their investment the do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:58:46 AM
Why people always do this because of the high chance of getting a profit and its an easy way for trading if you want a profit even your not knowledgable on trading. As long you know the dump time you can take a profit because youll always wait it for the increasing of the price. Smiley may I ask,rate your every trade that you get a profit while doing this strategy. 1-10, 10 is always and 1 nothing. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
March 12, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

It's all about the timing. Many times it happens that bitcoin prices get stabilization at some point and then the buzz starts everywhere that bitcoin is stable and it is getting prepared to spike itself even further. This create hype everywhere that bitcoin will rise in prices heavy they making us profits. This is the perfect time to buy crypto and much more conclusion comes in existence.

This is the time when you guys start buying bitcoin in loads of amount because you guys are being altered psychological way. But later the bitcoin drops badly and you start loosing money out of panic. This is what happens and it turns out you have bought at high and sold at low out of panic nature.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 12, 2018, 12:33:42 AM
Experience traders do this thing to cut losses, but newbies do this because of their weak emotions.
Every time you trade, it must be supported with your target price to prevent any big loss.
Panicking can also be the reason why, and again you must know how to control your emotion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:32:07 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

You are under that bandwagon system. You go on to things that most people are in. When the price of a coin increases, you think that people are into that coin and will gonna keep on increasing so you buy. When the price of that coin decreases, you are feeling worried that it may keep on decreasing, so you sell. In other words, you are a panic buyer and seller.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
March 12, 2018, 12:25:14 AM
I think that's a part of panic buying and selling simply .

People generally but when the price is climbing and someone told me never buy at this time... Also when the price goes enormously down ... Then ... Suddenly the person thinks .. ' it's the end for Bitcoins better I cash out to save myself from further loss '

And thus this happens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
March 12, 2018, 12:22:55 AM

Thanks guys!

Definitely you are one of those panic sellers. When price is high, you buy because of thinking that those coins will still go up to the moon without realizing that sooner or later, the price drops. And when the price drops, you sell them because you think that it may keep on decreasing. Those moment, you are panicking and thinking that its better to sell in lw price than to have nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
March 12, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: