Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people easily get scammed on the internet? - page 8. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
The reason why we have to learn everything about crypto is to be aware of its risks and to get rid of scammers. We can't eliminate scammers but we can do something to avoid them. Awareness and knowledge would give us the capability to determine scam and fraud projects. We should also be mindful and careful in all our actions here in the crypto world 
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Another reason is because many people are lazy to learn and have no knowledge in the internet world. in this case especially new people who are easily fooled on the internet because they do not have basic knowledge. Therefore, before you start a business in this industry do not rush to take decisions, do detailed research every decision you want to take.

Maybe one of them is the factor of greed. When people are greedy, sometimes they don't think about the security of the websites they visit or are hooked to click on suspicious links. I agree that we do not need to rush into making decisions and be patient if market conditions are not good
Activity: 1764
Many people still trust various freebies in which you need to invest first and then you can get a huge amount of money, but unfortunately this is a common scam and the biggest problem is that people believe in various frauds and easily give their money to scammers, so there’s nothing to be done.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Because people invest immediately without proper research. Investing on something impulsively and without sufficient knowledge about the coin and its history get people scammed.

Well most of the investors these days are only focus on getting profit and not looking deeply on the importance or worth of the project in the future, once they got promised to have a better returns they just easily throw their money without doing any research and later they will complain in the community because they were deceived which in fact its their own fault.
Activity: 868
Another reason is because many people are lazy to learn and have no knowledge in the internet world. in this case especially new people who are easily fooled on the internet because they do not have basic knowledge. Therefore, before you start a business in this industry do not rush to take decisions, do detailed research every decision you want to take.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Because people invest immediately without proper research. Investing on something impulsively and without sufficient knowledge about the coin and its history get people scammed.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
I could go on and on with so many reasons, but one of them is Laziness, because some people don't want to work but they want to get rich over night and as such they get involved and before you know it, they have been scammed. I think Greed could also be seen as a factor here, aiming for too much, yet you are lazy.
Internet been too powerful like social media that can manipulate anything, we can create any thing believable through copy paste and editing. And this way there will be able to attract many investors to scam. That's why before risking our money we must not be too amazed that will lead us to nowhere. Think before we trust and give our money. When we know we already do our research that's the only time we can continue. Sometimes on the spot thinking worsening the situation. Take time to analyse and think.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
I could go on and on with so many reasons, but one of them is Laziness, because some people don't want to work but they want to get rich over night and as such they get involved and before you know it, they have been scammed. I think Greed could also be seen as a factor here, aiming for too much, yet you are lazy.
laziness is indeed the main reason because they do not want to read articles that discuss the security of funds owned. as long as they don't want to learn to avoid scammers then they will continue to get caught up in scammers, I think for newbies it might still have a lot to learn but for seniors should be more careful in researching
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Majority of us just want to be rich overnight without putting in any difficult effort so we easily fall for any cheap proposals that offers us lucrative and tempting deals. By the time you realize, you will be already scammed. Not all that glitters are gold. This is what we should always have at the back of our minds
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
I'm not generalising but it's most applicable to everyone. We lose our guards, we forget to think, we start believing everything we're told, that's how we get scammed. We look for easy way out of financial distress we believe lies by scammers to multiply our funds within a short time frame which never happens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Theres a lot of main factors why people easily get scam on the internet maybe they have lack of knowledge on what they doing or what they entering, also being greediness  and fomo on what they can see in the internet  thats why if you invest make sure you know what your doing.
There are lots of people that you get their trust easily especially those who are new to trading in the internet. They lack the knowledge of faking accounts, emails or the basic info and most of the times they are primary target of scams.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Many individuals think of the internet as a get rich quick scheme and once they are exposed to any form of investment promising high ROI, witjout a second taught they jump onto it, you and I as well know how this will end? In a nutshell, GREED is a factor
This is an important point that we must understand. There is no instant success, everything needs a process. Do not easily believe in offers with high investment value after you send a number of funds, it is fake. Make sure you check and analyze it, choose a platform that is truly trusted if you want it. How to? of course by studying the cryptocurrency ecosystem well, learning from trusted friends, that way you will get a lot of lessons and important information.
Get rid of feeling lazy, although cryptocurrency provides many opportunities to take profit, if we don't know the right key then it's useless.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Theres a lot of main factors why people easily get scam on the internet maybe they have lack of knowledge on what they doing or what they entering, also being greediness  and fomo on what they can see in the internet  thats why if you invest make sure you know what your doing.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
the limited knowledge or laziness of someone who makes himself easily fooled, I urge all of you, including internet users or crypto forums to always be careful because scamers are always around us. if you let your guard down, your money will disappear quickly. Con artists always like someone who is off guard. so always protect yourself in this digital industry.
people who are easily fooled are people who are greedy in terms of profit and it is used by scammers to make projects with investment offers or other products that provide huge profits but it will not fit the concept because their initial goal is to deceive many with the project
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
What you already know, no one can take it from you. If we all understand the nitty gritty of security in the crypto space, most especially on how to stay safe, play safe and secure our funds, scammers would have found it so hard to scam users. Well, we all are still learning.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Of course, the basis why the people get scammed is greed and the desire to make quick profits. Another motivation is the desire to protect your assets from inflation. Therefore, whoever has a free couple of hundred  dollars will invest them in the projects without regret in case even of failure of project or scam.For example-the sad experience of Mavrodi's Pyramids didn't teach people.They again and again invest their accumulations in the such projects.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Lack of knowledge and greed. Some people are not careful when investing, they easily believe the too good to be true offer and didnt conduct a research.

Sometimes they are just following the trend like the bull run on 2017. Many investors lose their money after investing in crypto at peaked price then panic sell after the price declined, not being patient to wait is one of the problem of investors.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
the limited knowledge or laziness of someone who makes himself easily fooled, I urge all of you, including internet users or crypto forums to always be careful because scamers are always around us. if you let your guard down, your money will disappear quickly. Con artists always like someone who is off guard. so always protect yourself in this digital industry.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think so many people are rushing on the internet, even when they are still new investors. Well, I also have a story about this. many people see it so easy to generate income through crypto, because of that they want to try it. however, they were in too much of a hurry and that they got the HYIP site. for new investors,  HYIP is something interesting. imagine, making hundreds of percent profit in a short amount of time, of course it makes people want to invest (I've done this before).

seeing other people can do it, they think that HYIP is a pretty good way, and fast, and the result is of course they are disappointed. the point of this is, why people get fooled so quickly is because they trust the ads so quickly to make profits in a short amount of time without learning about what the site is doing.
Pages:
Jump to: