Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i believe ethereum will not be able to be compared with bitcoin because they are so different when the amount of bitcoin is limited at 21 miliion and ETH is endless, so in the future, i believe ETH still be able to rise more and more but i wont put to much hope on ETH price will much more than Bitcoin even in a very long future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Because ethereum offers much more than just a means of payment, smart contracts can improve life literally in every sphere of a person, including payments between people
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I think it will not overcome the value of bitcoin. I believe that ethereum is also dependent of bitcoins value. It will always create a gap within its price. Although bitcoin may seem slower. Ethereum is getting strong but this times I think it can not surpass its value. But who knows in the future maybe it will.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Because lately bitkoin has a rather bad forecast, apparently it should be due to the fact that bitcoins have futures and projects like tether ripple, I think that such projects kill the world of crypto currency

What exactly do you mean?
If you're talking Ripple And Tether are killing cryptoworld then I do agree you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Because lately bitkoin has a rather bad forecast, apparently it should be due to the fact that bitcoins have futures and projects like tether ripple, I think that such projects kill the world of crypto currency

This doesn't make sense, could you explain what bad forecast for btc? And why wouldn't the same apply to eth?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
Many people think that ETH can overcome bitcoin because of having a good quality and many think that it fully understand the process of bitcoin. Ethereum is a well known decentralized platform and allow anyone to write smart contact wherein we can create our own transaction formats and the next to the largest cryptocurrency that's why many people considered it as progressively that can handle all the risk,secured from any scam and can probably overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
Well, there's a possiblity that the ethereum can overcome the bitcoin.the reason are the: ethereum are stable so if the other people realize it they might come into ethereum unlike the bitcoin it is fluctuating and very high difference of fluctuating value. Both bitcoin and ethereum have many projects so i only based this on the stable state

Stability is because bitcoin is handling the load. The entire market's brunt, government and public sentiment is being pushed onto bitcoin. More exposure leads bitcoin to become unstable otherwise ethereum is more or less on a similar path. Right now it is shielded from volatility like all the altcoins but yes better than other altcoins because it is a huge platform with a better usecase.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
Well, there's a possiblity that the ethereum can overcome the bitcoin.the reason are the: ethereum are stable so if the other people realize it they might come into ethereum unlike the bitcoin it is fluctuating and very high difference of fluctuating value. Both bitcoin and ethereum have many projects so i only based this on the stable state
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Now Bitcoin is the most expensive crypto currency. Now, if Bitkoyn becomes cheaper, all the Altcoins get cheaper.
But this can change with time.
Ethereum is a strong technology and in demand on the market. I think that over time Ethereum can overtake the price Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Because ethereum is not so expensive as bitcoin. And they hope that it is possible to become rich in a future with ethereum like with bitcoin. Hopes, hopes  Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
why?? because 95% of the people know nothing about this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232

ETH to date, is the only crypto currency,which is able to compete with Bitcoin. ETH can beat Bitcoin in several areas of its application.  ETH favorably differs from other crypto-currencies and the fact that its capitalization is about 50% of the capitalization of bitcoin, and this is also a record figure. Significant fluctuations in the rate of bitcoin recently led many to doubt its further success. While Ethereum beats new records.
Activity: 378
I read the newspaper still heard that in the future, ETH will pass the BTC. But there is no clear basis. This depends on many factors, but I'm sure ETH does not go beyond the BTC. I also think the same as you, once the BTC price drops along with a series of down altcoin, including ETH, so when will BTC price drop and ETH price increase for ETH to surpass BTC? ..... This is a which no one has explained.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

Because it can. The future of a coin does not depend whether it is the first or something, but on the community supporting it. ETH is promising and has fewer issues to deal with as compared to bitcoin. Also, there a lot of ERC tokens
Good for you bro! Keep up with the support, but I hope you are not just basically following others with the support and you are doing this based on the knowledge you have on the two projects. Do not get me wrong, Ethereum is a good project, but coming to tell me how Ethereum is better than bitcoin without any fact which I can counter, then please.

ERC tokens do not make a project and if you think bitcoin cannot be used to create tokens, read about Omni Layer Protocol. Knowledge is profitable to direct.
Activity: 658
I think so may think that will make ETH can overtake Bitcoin position. ETH is most good coin with good features. ETH has rise now with so hard, although they're a new. The token feature in ETH also make it loving with more people and developers because their have free to make some rules to standing their project. With their token, also make ETH rise up because in the first realize, the token will taking ETH for make prices and ETH market will get crowded. I don't said bitcoin will die, but I think ETH is so amazing coin. Maybe butcoin developer must work so hard to make that never gone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Better tech, constant updates, a lot of hype behind it, so on.

Bitcoin meanwhile is becoming more and more outdated.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Because is the only coin in the our market which has more potential than bitcoin,ethereum has a good platform which bitcoin doesnt have,the platform offers smartcointracts and d-apps or decentralized applications which you can use if you are planning to create your own cryptocurrency in the future,powerful platform which can improve the use of blockchain in different applications is enough reason why would ethereum should be the one to replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Eth is constantly working on updates to its network, as well as bitcoin. They both develop, and everyone has their own characteristics. If I had to choose between 1 bitcoin or 10 eth. I would choose 10 Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Results given by Ethereum is much better and its team is very co-operative for spreading awareness among the mass the graph is very nice.
Pages:
Jump to: