Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

I think that it makes no difference. BTС and ETH are crypto.
It is what at them is identical. But it is different tools and different entities. They cannot replace each other. Therefore this dispute senseless.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
I think that the graph of ETH is good and its continue positive result is responsible for the same.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
As per my observation i have noticed that the main reason for this is :~
1. Stability of price of ETHEREUM is more than BITCOIN,i.e.,manipulations or alterations of price are not frequent.
2. Transaction fees of BITCOIN is too high to be handled.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
I think because the etherium is faster in movement than bitcoin and etherium itself is very strong to hold the price not to fall too
and although the fall will be as soon as possible back to the previous.
probably because that's the token etherium more that says good things about it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I think as the Bitcoin transaction fees get higher and delays longer, people will turn to other coins but I wouldnt put my money on ETH as it's getting longer delays and bigger fees as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
They are trusting the potential of ETH because of the recent dip of all coins, ETH became more stable compared to bitcoin and by that they see that there is a good future with ETH but for me I think eth will not overcome bitcoin because of the growing supply of btc in the market.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
it might be because bitcoin transactions are usually slower than eth is. but i think bitcoin will still remain on top since it is the first crypto in history. ethereum on the other hand is really popular since it is made to support tokens which has a great deal for developers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Prices for all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. For the cost of the Ether can not surpass it. It seems obvious to me.
Activity: 93
So many ICOs can use Ethereum to take off before launching their own blockchain. This means Ethereum is of some practical use which sustains its value. BTC is just an agreement currency with no practical use  if you give it a think
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
 I think it because ethereum has big potential same as bitcoin also in a popularity ethereun got huge investor. Ethereum also have unique blockchain and smart contract. Many ico are trusting in ethereum because of that.
Activity: 434
These things are about technology and some other things. Technology is most important thing in this market and Ethereum's technology is better than technology of bitcoin. Also a lot of new ıco are created with ethereum so I think Ethereum can pass bitcoin in long term.
Activity: 120
Of course there is a huge gap between the prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin. But smartest technology of Ethereum make the people think that ETH will be the first with the time. And I think they have the reasons to talk like this.

The point is - BTC is not a simple coin, it's a part of cryptoworld, like C++ code or Blockchain. Can you create something that will replace Blockchain? Nope. That's why no coin can overcome BTC.
Activity: 434

Of course there is a huge gap between the prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin. But smartest technology of Ethereum make the people think that ETH will be the first with the time. And I think they have the reasons to talk like this.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Prediction and expectation is the right of each person, so you may expect anything but as per my knowledge Bitcoin is king of kings and mother of all crypto, no altcoin can reach at least half of the price of Bitcoin for another 10 years I think. Bitcoin's market cap and acceptance all over the world is tremendous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This is usual a normal thing when people play with words. Very often we talk about comparisons between the various cryptocurrencies. Among the couples who are often object of comparison, there is that formed by the Bitcoin and Ethereum. The fact that so many investors ask whether it is better to invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin is not random. Bitcoin quotation and Ethereum quotation are first and second respectively in the ranking by capitalisation of Crypto value. The price of Bitcoin today is very distant from Ethereum and in the short term think that the Ethereum listing reaches that of the Bitcoin is frankly impossible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
We need to understand projects clearly, Ether is a platform for creating and promoting technical news on the basis of chains, Bitcoin is the first chain that, although expensive, is limited in its development, it's like gold. You have to understand that comparing them is stupid, it's easier to compare BTC and BTG.  Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
because they want you to buy it, so that there are actually less coins in the market and prices go up. After they get their desired price, they sell and you get F.U
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
When ETH came into the market that time bitcoin was at its peak but even that time there is a good market for eth. ETH has rised at that time only. So if at that time eth has rided its price and bitcoin started declining. But it will never gonna happen that eth will overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I don't think eth will overcome btc . Why some people think so ? I think you shouldn't care about it , because some people think that UFO's snatching them every night , or reptiloids already rule the Earth . Ethereum is very good and popular , but in my opinion , bitcoin always will be #1 .
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange

not everyone here agreed, I guess this is a discussion and prediction. I personally still choose bitcoin as the main commodity in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: