Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 16. (Read 3585 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Many people are afraid of crypto investment because they are afraid of the high risk that are attached on it. They dont want the volatility of the cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of the scam issues  that are circulating in the ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There are several reasons why users and other people are afraid of investing in crypto market.I think specially newbies face a lot of confusion to invest money in there as they dont have any clear idea and conception about this world.Its just a matter of time. When they get enough idea and experience then will be not afraid to invest in crypto world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You cannot blame people who are afraid to put their money into something that they are not aware of how it works. If someone does not understand something then you simply cannot expect them to put their hard earned money into such a project. A lot of people still need to be educated on the concept of cryptos and how they work before you can expect them to invest.
Activity: 454
I think these pieces of advice are very valuable to anyone who wants to invest in crypto. Although, the reasons of people`s fear are usually more psychological than material. People tend to create illusions of obstacles that don`t exist in the real world.
Activity: 350
to avoid negative effects need to be cautious investing in crypto it needs to be well explained those people do not know the importance of this new currency and if all the list understands well the people who want to invest in bitcoin need not be afraid to invest in crypto, if people do not understand well about the movement of virtual currency fluctuations as a high volatile currency
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Usually majority of working adult are not bold enough or courageous enough to step into the unknown or do something different. If people were self assured, self confident, more than 50% of our population will be millionaire.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Investing take a courage and strong faith in mind. The reason behind why there are lots of afraid investors in cryptocurrency is because of the threat of scam which really occurs 24/7.
Activity: 182
People are always afraid of things that they do not understand, it's normal. If majority of the people do not understand cryptos and what they are used for then it is only normal that they are afraid to invest in the coins. Also with how easily prices can fall, people are afraid of losing all of their money
Activity: 518
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.

That’s right that the list of reasons is represented after the question at this thread. Because it is really a huge number of doubts that exist nowadays in people minds about crypto. I am actually sometimes pessimistic too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

if all the list understand well of the people want to invest in bitcoin are no need to afraid to invest in crypto, if the people not understand well about virtual currency fluctuation moves as high volatile currency and to avoid any negatives effect need to be careful investing in cryptos need to explain well those people didn't know the importance of this new currency.
Activity: 294

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
I think most investors wont put huge amount of money in volatile unpredictable markets which change rapidly everyday . i am quiet sure about the mess happening now with bitcoin & ALTs prices long time ago because of rapid prices increase while we have traders bought bitcoin at 500 $ . i think we need two years ahead for all markets to be stable for traders and to gain investors trust again .
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I agree with you. These are the reasons that push people away from cryptocurrencies. I am personally most afraid of the volatility of the market, but I understand that this is inevitable.
Activity: 202
i think it is false afraid. You should take all from this type of earnings.
Activity: 210
Because many believe that it is a bubble which will soon burst. The situation will change if a good project comes out that will connect the crypto-currencies and the physical world of goods and services for everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
many people know the crypto only from what looks from the outside. fluctuations it has always been a big problem in crypto. But if they have a study of that kind of thing of course fluctuations will remain the way out. It depends if they want to try or not to run and learn about crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Yes you have mention the right things, by which people really afraid to invest in Crypto market. Actually there are many people who are still not having belief and confidence on the blockchain and crypto projects as they don't have knowledge nor they have that kind of confidence and trust on the crypto projects as they have been fearing with past bad experience with some scammers and thinking that even this time they are going to scam you. Actually people are not interested in understanding the complex structure and process of crypto investments.They will only invest in future if the projects are easy to understand and easy to process.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Lack of knowledge about crypto currencies and newbies panic review in the market dump time makes the many people to afraid on investing the crypto currencies. If I want to invest on the ICO or any altcoins. I simply check the coin whether it can go bigger in future or not.

If all good we can invest and expect the future price on that concern coin bro. Simply do not get any advice from the people who is being part of crypto and ignore fake news. If do both you can make perfect pick and make decent profit.
Activity: 176
I believe that a crypto currency can live. This is internet money. Therefore, we are here, so we invest time, experience. For profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
As other people say, most people realize they do not understand much about it and know they can easily loose money investing in it if they don't know how to do it.

It's good to be afraid I think, everytime I have lost money in crypto is because I had become complacent and stopped being afraid  Cheesy
Activity: 196
a lot of people do not trust crypto currency, do not take it as money.  on this are afraid, because they do not quite understand what it is.  and of course the Crypto-currency, like any investment, is a risk
Pages:
Jump to: