Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 19. (Read 3584 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.
You're right, those are really a big deal when it comes in investment. On Volatility of the Market, I guess, we can't deny the fact that a cryptocurreny will always be volatile (unless it has a powerful authority behind).
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
It's been around 5 months i didn't pour my money into any ICO projects. Apart from your reasons, i found many cheap coin which were listed in exchanges already. Why do i have to buy new ICOs and wait for some months? The market has corrected more than 5 months and there are many coins in which their prices are lower than ICO price, even equal to 1/10 ico price. If i get mistakes, i can sell quickly and withdraw my money. In case of buying ICO projects, i can not do this.
Regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

In addition, they are afraid because they see the market performance average is not healthy at the moment in which they think that it is not right time to invest. Maybe if the market will go back to its former glory in which all top coins are in former ATH again then i guess people will not afraid to invest anymore.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Some people around not make invest in crypto because they dont believe with high profit like 10 times profit in just a month. They think all that just fraud and they will lose their money. Here people only believe in bank that has real office and they dont believe crypto because does not have any office and real employee. They dont know excatly what blockchain and cryptocurrency work and what the benefits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Most of the time there is a high risk of encrypting money markets.
Because of the need to face national policy issues, so if not enough understand encryption currency market, so do not recommend investment.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It is true that there are ways to protect yourself from losing money in crypto, but we can't always predict the right price movement, the hackers also getting smarter and smarter, and not all people understand the technical things and even with all the speculation and knowledge, crypto still a risky investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
Pages:
Jump to: