Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 40. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2016, 03:20:17 PM
There are a lot of people know that is buying some Bitcoins and that is because there are a lot of people that is thinking the the value will rise soon so they can earn some huge profit with it.
And they also see that it is becoming more acceptable so that is also nice for the currency itself.

People now are buying it as an investment for future, no doubt its an best currency too, but it will give you higher rewards if you hold it for long term.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
May 30, 2016, 10:56:06 AM
I'm buying coins just because of the unstable value of the coin that make profits more then other invests. If the coin will rise many i will sell all y coins and never buy one again i think there are allot of people who just think like me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 30, 2016, 05:39:25 AM
There are a lot of people know that is buying some Bitcoins and that is because there are a lot of people that is thinking the the value will rise soon so they can earn some huge profit with it.
And they also see that it is becoming more acceptable so that is also nice for the currency itself.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 30, 2016, 01:03:23 AM
I buy bitcoins to finance my gambling habits, very simple. That's the main use of my bitcoins actually, next is for investment and savings.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 29, 2016, 03:57:55 AM
I buy bitcoins to use for trading and investment. after I earn through it I will use my bitcoin for other payments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 29, 2016, 12:17:14 AM
I buy bitcoins so I can use it as a form of currency. I like bitcoin due it it's anonymity and ease of transfer. You also can't lose bitcoins by putting it in a 'safe' place and completely forgetting where you put the money later on.
Activity: 406
May 28, 2016, 08:08:40 PM
I am not buying bitcons nowdays cause i don't need it and now it's not profitable cause price is high, halving is coming and i will try to earn some better.

I think the price is not very good right now but buying could be still good these days for the halving.
The halving will let the price rise if we have to believe the speculators on this forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 28, 2016, 07:51:26 PM
I am not buying bitcons nowdays cause i don't need it and now it's not profitable cause price is high, halving is coming and i will try to earn some better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 28, 2016, 07:47:06 PM
as a long term investment
Thats one thing why i buy bitcoins, and the other thing is, when i hired someone for a task or work, they want bitcoin as payment,
So theres nothing i can for it, i am forced to buy bitcoins.
yeah besides bitcoin used as a method of payment that is very easy and convenient bitcoin is also very good for long term investment. Unfortunately many people do not have a sense of patience and they want something that instant. so the more frequent use of short-term investments.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 28, 2016, 07:21:13 PM
Thats one thing why i buy bitcoins, and the other thing is, when i hired someone for a task or work, they want bitcoin as payment,
I think you have to be careful when hire someone to do a job and request payment with bitcoin? bitcoin highly confidential the identity and very anonymous ? do you know it ? and very prone bitcoin used by people to cheat. so make sure that you pay after they perform the work
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
May 27, 2016, 10:57:43 AM
We all use Bitcoin because we are hoping that we can earn some money with it and that would be nice if that is possible in a fast time but you are not for sure if that is possible.
So you need indeed patience for a long time until you can have some profit and that is all I think.

Bitcoin is the best payment method, and I mostly use bitcoin for money transfers, and converting it to fiat is also very easy and affordable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 27, 2016, 10:08:15 AM
We all use Bitcoin because we are hoping that we can earn some money with it and that would be nice if that is possible in a fast time but you are not for sure if that is possible.
So you need indeed patience for a long time until you can have some profit and that is all I think.
Activity: 476
May 27, 2016, 06:55:24 AM
People buy bitcoins simply because buying them can let you earn a lot of profit if you have patience enough.
I buy bitcoins because its a nice pay method and also because its profitable.
yeah bitcoin is a currency and commodities. so do not be amazed if someone could use bitcoin to pay something good. and using bitcoin to get benefit and profit
Activity: 126
May 27, 2016, 04:26:10 AM
Activity: 224
May 27, 2016, 03:47:20 AM
There are a lot of people that wants to earn profit with Bitcoin later in the future when they make an investment but that will takes only a long time and that can be bad.
But there are also people that wants to try a new payment method and that is really nice for the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 27, 2016, 12:58:09 AM
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
May 27, 2016, 12:57:32 AM
Because of profit.

Same with good altcoins

Much more profits to be made than investing in properites. Crypto's the future
Activity: 210
May 26, 2016, 10:52:34 PM
I buy bitcoins to earn some profits, im buying bitcoins for trading,cause its the only way to earn without getting scammed,unlike those hyip,or doublers theres no guarantee that your money is safe.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 26, 2016, 10:42:10 PM
I buy bitcoin for make it a profit from trading bitcoin and also i like other side from bitcoin it's i can manage my own money without anyone knows.

Yeah with bitcoin we have control on our money and its accessible to us 24/7 and we can use it or withdraw it whenever we want and its best investment for future too.

yeah i agree, in my country i can use bitcoin to pay for electricity bills, water bills, internet bills and many more without converting it to flag money, my bitcoin wallet is responsible for converting it to flat money so less hassle for me when paying my bills.

in my country it's not easy as you do it, i must convert to fiat before use it, can use only for top up number phone and top up electric number too.
Activity: 406
May 26, 2016, 10:21:32 PM
I buy bitcoin for make it a profit from trading bitcoin and also i like other side from bitcoin it's i can manage my own money without anyone knows.

The most people are doing this and I'm also doing this because the bitcoin has a good future a head these days.

Its logical and true, you can such nice profits with the bitcoin on a relative short term and that is making it very attractable to me.
Pages:
Jump to: