Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 41. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 26, 2016, 09:18:21 PM
Most of us in here buy because we are speculating that the price will go higher the longer we hold them. The past few years have been a witness to how the price has surged from $200 to over $400. We all know that nothing is etched in stone but there is collective optimism that the price is even going to go up higher before 2016 ends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 26, 2016, 08:50:22 PM
I buy bitcoin for make it a profit from trading bitcoin and also i like other side from bitcoin it's i can manage my own money without anyone knows.

The most people are doing this and I'm also doing this because the bitcoin has a good future a head these days.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 26, 2016, 08:47:14 PM
I buy bitcoin for make it a profit from trading bitcoin and also i like other side from bitcoin it's i can manage my own money without anyone knows.

Yeah with bitcoin we have control on our money and its accessible to us 24/7 and we can use it or withdraw it whenever we want and its best investment for future too.

yeah i agree, in my country i can use bitcoin to pay for electricity bills, water bills, internet bills and many more without converting it to flag money, my bitcoin wallet is responsible for converting it to flat money so less hassle for me when paying my bills.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2016, 05:03:01 PM

Yeah with bitcoin we have control on our money and its accessible to us 24/7 and we can use it or withdraw it whenever we want and its best investment for future too.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
May 26, 2016, 04:47:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
May 26, 2016, 04:08:09 PM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
as a investment to take some profit, i constantly buy/sell bitcoin to trade hopely can make a good profit in a day. that's why i call bitcoin is good investment

If any of us invest money for bitcoin to buy and sell then great idea to make there own money to increase it double that's why people want to buy bitcoin, bitcoins value or market praise is now bit in range to bye hopping it will be more value soon.

Yeah price will rise in future for sure and that can be the best investment for sure in future and that is the reason I am buying at this stage.
Activity: 686
May 26, 2016, 04:04:06 PM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
as a investment to take some profit, i constantly buy/sell bitcoin to trade hopely can make a good profit in a day. that's why i call bitcoin is good investment

If any of us invest money for bitcoin to buy and sell then great idea to make there own money to increase it double that's why people want to buy bitcoin, bitcoins value or market praise is now bit in range to bye hopping it will be more value soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 26, 2016, 02:48:08 PM
I (would) buy Bitcoins for the capital appreciation that would come with it, and watching my investment grow like what we are seeing with the Bitcoin value these days, recovering from $430 back to over $450 on average across most exchanges.

I typically hold the Bitcoins I earn from anything else I do, such as writing or whatever other form of work I perform for Bitcoin. I might spend them in the future, but that'll be after the halving, and maybe even after the halving after that one. I'll just have to see.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
May 26, 2016, 02:41:04 PM
I buy at low price then I hold it untill it has high rate
Activity: 700
May 26, 2016, 02:33:09 PM

Im just buying becauese im hoping that this altcoin will rise ang gain money thats all. And buy again if this bitcoin price down again. I just want to earn here just only a sideline because if you have many work you can harvest more money. Its better than im earnin here than sleep and dont work in house.
Activity: 462
May 26, 2016, 02:30:19 PM
People buy bitcoins simply because buying them can let you earn a lot of profit if you have patience enough.
I buy bitcoins because its a nice pay method and also because its profitable.

Indeed the main reason why I bought the bitcoin was because you can make a lot of nice profits these days.
Activity: 616
May 26, 2016, 02:05:04 PM
People buy bitcoins simply because buying them can let you earn a lot of profit if you have patience enough.
I buy bitcoins because its a nice pay method and also because its profitable.
Activity: 826
May 26, 2016, 01:04:04 PM
I only buy it because of profit and value.

That and maybe about the blockchain itself being somewhat of a value for other traditional forms of business that may need it.
Activity: 840
May 26, 2016, 12:20:20 PM
I am buying bitcoins to make profit on it and earn from my investments and it is a fun way to have bitcoins in your wallet.

Everyone believes in the same and that is the reason people are buying at this stage as it can be the best investment for future and returns would be surely huge.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 26, 2016, 05:44:47 AM
I am buying bitcoins to make profit on it and earn from my investments and it is a fun way to have bitcoins in your wallet.
you're right, I also sometimes like it.
to make greater profits, I sometimes buy bitcoin for trading purposes when there is a large and popular coins were down as ETH
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 26, 2016, 04:53:42 AM
Im not buying bitcoins for the fun im buying them for the same reason why the most people are buying them. So dont tell others what to do with their coins they all have already the same idea.

i think all people buying bitcoin for 1 min reason, growing his money, it's the basic reason for everyone to invest his money at bitcoin.
im invest at bitcoin too, hope my money can growing everyday.
Well you should do some strategy to make it grow, sitting and watching your money doesn't help it all. Growing your bitcoin is like growing fiat moeny too. You need to brain and hardwork to make it grow and you don't need to always lean on "hope it grow cause I invest it" thing.

i know it, thats why i choose altcoin trading is my way to growing my bitcoin .
i think i can be richman, if i have big capital and buying lisk in ICO price in firt time .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 26, 2016, 01:12:44 AM
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 26, 2016, 12:38:45 AM
I buy bitcoin because i want it to use in investment,tradings and small part of it is for gambling because i do gambling for the sake of fun only. And i see bitcoin has many oppurtunity to earn unlike any other processors existing their you must be researchfull so you may know the different sides of bitcoin and where you can earn with this.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 25, 2016, 11:41:19 PM
i bought bitcoin because i can do alot of things with it even i only stay inside the house, i can gamble with it, invest with it, and pay bitcoin to people to work with me Smiley
Activity: 490
May 25, 2016, 11:32:25 PM
for investment, trading and much more money
Pages:
Jump to: