Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 22. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
July 31, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
This question is more like why do I breath out after breathing in? Buying and selling coins is at the core of the crypto market and I do both to keep alive and remain relevant.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
July 31, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
I am also a holder and at the moment I have not sold any of my cryptocurrencies because I consider it an investment in the medium / long term and although nobody knows what will happen in the future, I hope to be adopting the good strategy. Right now if I had to sell, it would be to recover at least part or all of my investment or to reinvest in other projects that I consider promising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
until I never showed crypto currency in fiat money, but I think it will happen soon.
Activity: 302
July 31, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
I regard the Crypto currency as earnings, and long-term investments. That's why I use part of the crypto currency when I need it. And I have a part of a long time, which I do not touch at all.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
With me, selling Token from bounty only when I really need money to buy something for life, because I often hold altcoins and Token long term so rarely sell Token unless necessary. The sale of Token should also be considered because it should only be sold when the exchange rate is rising to be as profitable as possible.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
If the price rises in the market, i tend to sell and probably buy back later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 31, 2018, 06:08:11 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
There are a lot of reasons why we sell our coins. In mybiwn case, I sell coins it is because I highly needed the money,. But before I sell, I think first if it is a wise move to sell it because there are times that the price is too low.
Activity: 75
July 31, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
Not because of its rise in the market.
For me i mostly sell when am in need of money, but only when the price is high.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
I sell my coin to take some profit ones there's a substantial increase in the price. Selling higher than the price of purchase is my goal for holding any token. I don't believe in holding for too long, because the market is saturated with various tokens and many projects are loosing focus.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
Usually I sell my coin because I want to get cash, I make crypto as an additional investment, if I really need money then all I can do is sell my coins.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:47:44 AM
I sell coins because of my life needs, if the price of the coin is far below the price I bought I was forced to sell it because of the necessities of life
Activity: 13
July 31, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
the reason is very simple because we need a lot of money. and we sell must see the market. if the market goes up we sell and can benefit a lot to sustain life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
I used to sell out my coins in terms of purposes. Financial needs somehow and for investments. I manage it all first before i have to sell it out whether it has a nice value. But still i have to save other coins for emergency purposes. I know all of us here sell it all out because of terms of money. And all we know that we work hard for those rewards to have its value and can turn into a true money.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 31, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
I try not to hold my coins for very long. I prefer to take a profit and move on. But I respect those who are engaged in holding.
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
July 31, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
personally, i will sell my coin when need money because i think it will be very helpful. but if it's not an emergency then I will try to keep it as an investment. because with saving it I think it would be more profitable. it just takes a time to get the profits.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
July 31, 2018, 05:38:16 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
Most of the times I sell my coins because I think that it's the right time to get out of that coin and if another project is coming in which I would like to invest. But there are some hard times when I am broke and have nothing but to sell my hard earned tokens and also do the same to get out of those hard times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 05:27:12 AM
I sell my coins in order to make money on this profit is the market it works so at a high price you sell at a low buy
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 05:25:01 AM
most of my friends sell their altcoin because they need money, sometimes they sell for a high price and sometimes for a very low price. I always try to hold my altcoin for a long time and just right, I try patiently waiting for the very high price spike to sell my altcoin.
I also try to keep my coins and do not sell them without a strong need. Especially now, when the market is in decline. but sometimes I have to sell, because I need money.
Activity: 118
July 31, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
The reason is very simple, maybe just i need money so that i would sell coins to survive, or i got profit from the coin i sell, business is business, i'm not a coin holder.
Activity: 360
July 31, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
I sell my coins because I need money and profits in my investment and I think this is the bussiness here in cryptocurrency. In my daily life, I need money to sustain my needs in my life. In this cryptocurrency, it is a big help to me to have a good money. If the coins is in dump. I actually hold it until it have profits in the future. It depends on you if you want to sell or buy your coins. It is in your strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: