Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 23. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 05:06:30 AM
most of my friends sell their altcoin because they need money, sometimes they sell for a high price and sometimes for a very low price. I always try to hold my altcoin for a long time and just right, I try patiently waiting for the very high price spike to sell my altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:02:34 AM
Usually I sell my coins because the price is on target but for now I sometimes sell coins because do not want to lose a lot of money and fear the price keep falling
Activity: 105
July 31, 2018, 05:02:03 AM
well, usually i didn't sell my tokens(from bounties) right away. i'm waiting untill it hit a good exchange. but since bear market these days i'm about to dumping right now
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
Because this is the most optimal option to sell tokens after receiving bounty rewards. Now this trend, even very promising projects, is losing a lot after listing on the stock exchange, so it's better to sell everything at once, but then you can buy it cheaper.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:59:39 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
Maybe they sell it because that is the right time, holding is selling is already a business to many people they just waiting for the right time to sell that coins when it already hits its highest value in the certain span of time. It is a profitable business that is why they sell it because if they did not there is no essence of holding a coin that is why they sell it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 31, 2018, 04:44:27 AM
I sell them if they reach my target price, cut loss because the price decrease a lot or if i find another coin that has way better potential and i don't have spare money to buy it so I have to sell my coin first. Other than that i don't have any reason to sell my coin because i usually hold my coin for a long time.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I have a long-term plan, but I think I will sell Altcoin to match the market conditions. We will not have all the coins, and maybe we will try to exchange them for each other.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

Many people act silly and sell their tokens as soon as the price starts to fall. I do not understand why they do it and why they need it, because for any fall, there is necessarily a price increase.
Activity: 11
July 31, 2018, 03:47:37 AM
I sold it because i need a big amount of money to support my family. Anyway I think if you have a limited financial resource, you can hold it just in some weeks to get profits.
Activity: 14
July 31, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
To gain profit from sell the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:39:22 AM
why do I sell my coins? because this is a business ... and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it?
I completely agree. What is the use of holding a coin, if at the moment you can profit by selling it. After all, retaining altcoyin does not always lead to an increase in its price.
Activity: 672
July 31, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
same with you i am altcoins holder , and i just sell my altcoin if i realy need money for real life like for buying new game from steam, or for buying part of PC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
I sell if necessary withdrawal of money. Most often it has to be done when the market falls. So traders can thank me for what they earn on me.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
I am not selling my coins but simple answer if I sell, it is about my strategy, I can do trading with my coins instead of holding.
Activity: 183
July 31, 2018, 03:24:00 AM
in fact, this is all about profit making. you buy low price and hold  your investments in your wallet  after that you will try to sell it when the market rises.
Activity: 42
July 31, 2018, 03:20:02 AM
if I bought $ 100 and sold $ 200 , I made $ 100... why shouldn't I sell?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 31, 2018, 03:14:45 AM
Because i'm a trader and it is a business , I'm not fall in love with any crypto , i just use them to make more profits , And i'm not so agree with holding , it doesn't work very well like it used to be , take a look at the charts and you will find out why!
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
If you need money to invest more promising and qualified project, you sell your coins as normal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
I sell coins to make a profit. I think everyone is trying to do the same, and everyone has potential coins in which he believes and hold them.
Activity: 257
July 31, 2018, 02:55:07 AM
Offcourse we need money to survive and thats our profit so we sell it you what do you do in your coins just hold? or what? we sell our coin for cash and we are doing this to earn some cash  or bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: