Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 20. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 09:16:17 AM
I have ever sold my coins when the price was lower than it should be. I sold them because I really needed the cash at that time. That is my only choice because I didn't want loan. Well, actually, selling the coins in the lower price is a bad decision. If we don't really need the money urgently, it is better to keep our coins until the price is higher. That is the best way to take.
Activity: 618
July 31, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I sell when I need money, but if the price is going up as expected, I will also sell it.
Indeed if we need money of course there is nothing we can do anymore besides sell it,
but if the price is down in my opinion better still hold it first,
all that matters depends on the personal decisions of each
The reason why I sell my coin because of my needs but before I sell it, I'll make sure that market is pumping so the profit I might get is higher. Also usually i so selling every time I get reward then wait for a while, but some time I do holding especially when I feel about the market growing much more after i sell my crypto. And every time I sell my crypto, I never felt pity even there a time its value rise even more, because i know that market is unpredictable so no one will know when its going to rise or down.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 31, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I just sell when my profit gain around 10% or more. If not, I will hold because coins which I am holding are good coins and be in top 20 on Coinmarketcap, so I don't be worry when hold it
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 09:05:02 AM
I sell my crypto if I already get the profit I want. after that I will look for the declining coin and have a potential increase in the future. that's how I do business in crypto for long-term investments.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 31, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
I sell when I need money, but if the price is going up as expected, I will also sell it.
Indeed if we need money of course there is nothing we can do anymore besides sell it,
but if the price is down in my opinion better still hold it first,
all that matters depends on the personal decisions of each
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
I never sold my coins out while the market fell and I did not sell my coins when their prices were lower than the ICO prices, I always hold, determined to hold them until the price increases. again
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 08:59:04 AM
I sell coins that I usually have because I'm in need of money so I have to sell the coin that I have, if it is not need money then when I am getting very much profit I will sell it at high prices.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
Prices keep going down, and then you can't stand the constant drop, so you sell your encryption at a loss, which is what unqualified investors do.
Activity: 476
July 31, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
Why do you sell your coins, I think you have analyzed why people sell their coins, I will only sell my altcoin, bitcoin I will hold for a long time, I sell my altcoin in the market The peak, after I sold altcoin, I could get a lot of money and then invest in other coins.
switch our asset into another coins or token will give us new opportunity to gain profit.especially coins that have good roadmap and developtment.it can very expensive in future
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 31, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
Currently I do not sell my coins, because I do not believe that the market will not be able to bounce back, I know that they will rise even more later this year, and now is the time for us. holding
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
Well,mainly the reason I sell my coin is because I need money. However, I sell it only if the price is not that low so that I can have bigger profit and can sustain my daily needs until I can earn token and sell it again.I believe expert traders also do the same only that they are willing to hold their coin for a longer time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
in my case i want to hold coins in my portfolio for long term but we dont know how financial problem might hit you especially if emergency need, i do prefer my self to earn coins and hold like i have it, and when the times comes that i need to have money that was the time i need to check my wallets to sell some, its not a good moves i know that but i am busy with my work that is i cant even check the market price.

i do sell coins when i need to, but still i do like to sell half of it not all of my holdings  
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

I sell because i actually need the money. if i go through a rough time i try to sell some coins to get some cash but otherwise i'd keep them for future.
Activity: 272
July 31, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
for the reason we sell my coins, for us I also have a profit, so we will also more easily get a profit, by waiting for a cheap price and we will sell it with a high price increase.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
July 31, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
if we make a comparison then 75% people are those who are selling their coins because they need money and 25% people are those who are wise traders and buy coins at dip and sell at pump. When i was new in trading i only sell coins because i need money but now i only sell coins at pump.
Activity: 125
July 31, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
Why do you sell your coins, I think you have analyzed why people sell their coins, I will only sell my altcoin, bitcoin I will hold for a long time, I sell my altcoin in the market The peak, after I sold altcoin, I could get a lot of money and then invest in other coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
I sell my altcoin when I achieve the profit goals I set out. But sometimes my life gets worse. I have to sell altcoin because I need money to solve the problem despite the losses but I still have to sell. Life always happens unexpected things
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
July 31, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

I sell part of the aloquins bought during ICO, if they showed strong growth and are shifting to stable coins or usd. I sell on growth and buy dips in bitcoin, etherium.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
I do not know what will happen to the market tomorrow. I believe that the best time is today. So I'm selling coins.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
I sell my coins when I think they have reached the maximum price.
Pages:
Jump to: