Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 24. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

I personally sell, if you need money) Everything is corny! But usually 50/50, I keep some of the coins I believe in, and often successfully
If to meet the most urgent needs of life. I have to sell some of my altcoin assets, we hit me with a sudden need. besides that I sold my assets for my exchange with altcoin others. because I like to transact every day,
then I turn the capital to continue to generate daily profits.
Activity: 240
July 31, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

I personally sell, if you need money) Everything is corny! But usually 50/50, I keep some of the coins I believe in, and often successfully
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
I'm not crazy. And selling now is craziness. No, I hold everything...with patience. In 6 months, you'll see. Everything will be in green. 2019 will be huge. Mark my words!  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
July 31, 2018, 02:36:01 AM
Actually I don't want to sell my coin right now because price of all coins are down.
But right now I'm really need a lots money.
So I don't have other choice except sell my all coins.
I sell tokens only in accordance with its strategy. If I initially decided that I would sell this token at +30%, I will do so, if I decided that the maximum loss on this asset is permissible at the level of -5%, I will sell at this level.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 01:13:58 AM
Actually I don't want to sell my coin right now because price of all coins are down.
But right now I'm really need a lots money.
So I don't have other choice except sell my all coins.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
I do rather sell my coin to become profitable. Sometimes I sell my coin just to buy some new coin who are much profitable and some are use for investing. Sometimes I hold it and wait until it become useful to sell.
Activity: 19
July 31, 2018, 01:08:35 AM
I'm just selling my token with a simple token if the price rises to make a big deal because your token price is low and you just want to earn it.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 31, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
I used to sell for a small change of exchange rate to get at least a small profit. But I am developing and come to the conclusion that the holding is the best way to earn. When you trade in the market every day you forget about everything and live in constant stress.
Activity: 265
July 31, 2018, 12:55:45 AM
I always sell my coin if i have no trust to this coin for my aset investment, and i try to find others coin to me for investing and trading. I suggest you to invwst your money to ethereum or monqco right now, because ethereum and monaco have some potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 31, 2018, 12:48:51 AM
Well, I sell my coins to gain profits and invest in another good project. My also reason is to support my daily needs of my family.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
July 30, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

As Market demands, we buy and sell. I buy when i think the price would go up and when there is a big announcement coming. I sell when i am in need of money or when i feel my investment has appreciated significantly. I sell and wait for the next bottom.

As rule of thumb: you take profit at some project milestone.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:26:29 PM
Usually I sell my coins when I need money to buy something for which I don’t have enough fiat money at the moment. The rest I keep for better times when prices will be higher.
Activity: 625
July 29, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
I don't believe in the only hold. I sell my coins to make hand cash money. There are no safer than hand cash, So, I always try to sell most and keep some. This is my present strategy after losing everything. Though I like your strategy too. Good luck.

Yours is still a good strategy, cause having cash at hand helps to keep the day to day running of self activities. This is a good pattern to follow for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters gets their rewards, sell and make their immediate profit (cause they did not make investment), but investors holds for a better profit and for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
If I get my coins through bounty then it is my choice to sell it for money and spend it to the things I want. But if it is really wanted to make it grow then wait for the right time to sell if there are still extra money available. It is hard to sell if the only money is what being paid through bounties and the participant spend time working for it and it is nice if they enjoy the money they worked to. The situation of selling depends person to person, each individual have different life and choices.
Activity: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
to gain more profit
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
I sell my coins when it give me profit, a profit that could satisfy me that I was involved in  crypto. Crypto life is to make money.
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
There are two situations. When I think that my coin has no investment value, it is usually because the project party made a mistake, the loophole, or it is not reliable, I will sell my coin, and the other is that the price has risen to I think the price that can be sold
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 06:21:59 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I only sell when reach the taget of me. Smiley don't sell when the market goes down. That is not a good way to invest

I want to sell my coin because the market is rise up. Us a bounty hunters we need money to suspend of our daily expenses of my family I want my family have brighter life thats the reason why I sell my coin.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 06:17:45 AM
I sell my coins because there is a sudden need that must be immediately met ,, and the second because the price of coins in my opinion is in accordance with my target ,,
Activity: 127
July 29, 2018, 06:13:36 AM
Well, I am like you. I only sell my currency when I am going bankrupt, so that I can maintain my basic life. Most of the time I will patiently hold my currency because I feel that only I have patience for a long time. I will get more money if I hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: