Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 28. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 28, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
I normally don't sell coins just like that but it depends on how people are dumping the coin or treating it on the market which makes me annoyed to also sell it. 
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 07:29:13 PM
I sell my coin when the price rises, that is basically the essence of me getting the coin so as to make profit and when it dips in price,i can buy back. The sole aim of getting into any business is to make profit
Of course, we need to sell them off to see if we are gaining and bringing back our money.  Holding our coins is still good if we don't need money today and let it grow more as market getting so strong..
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 28, 2018, 07:23:14 PM
I've not sold any for a while, prices are too low. Can't really blame some people for selling though, market is very stressful.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:14:15 PM
I sell my coin once the reason for be buying them has become obsolete.  I always have a plan going in and know exactly when I'm getting out.  If a coin hits my criteria I sell. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:01:12 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
Its a matter of choose and that yours, about using money that considerable because emergency goes out without noticing from it so when we relate it to cryto and you holding coins, I think you will used it without hesitation about the price equavalent.So it depend on the situation so you just do the right thing in spending from it..
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
I sell my coin when the price rises, that is basically the essence of me getting the coin so as to make profit and when it dips in price,i can buy back. The sole aim of getting into any business is to make profit
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
I invest in bitcoin for the purpose of making money to get rich. So what I care most about is the price of the coins. Just say I immediately sell and buy. Sometimes I need to sell my penny. But I never sold bitcoin when the price was low compared to the amount I had missed.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 28, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
I believe that it is necessary to sell altcoins during growth to fix profits. After growth, there is always a correction and I can buy the same coin,but cheaper.
So my profit will be greater.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
wow, this is a great question to anyone in the cryptocurrency world here and it demands an individual response because one may have pressing needs to solve, another maybe selling because he does not want to lose money when prices are dropping badly. Another maybe selling to make ends meet or make a living actually. For me, my first sell was because I needed to buy a laptop.
Activity: 64
July 28, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
why do I sell my coins? because this is a business ... and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it?

In mybcase I sell my coins it is because of very important needs and sometimes I just need a money too. In selling or holding the coins will just depends on you on how are you going yo handle it with your coins. The price is higher or lower that could be depends on the situations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 06:40:25 PM
Me i sell my token if i think the price of my token is enough and its good yo sell. But i wont sell my token if its below to the ico price or price when i invest on it. It should be higher
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
I sell some of my coins when in need of money but usually of already in profit. We have different views on why we sell our coins. If you believe on the project of the coins hold long term but if already increase sell to collect profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
July 28, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I guess none of the community in this field of business in crypto world are not selling their coins, because they are selling it due to some reason

where they need money that's the bottom line of it mate nothingg else in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 322
July 28, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
i do not do selling on regular basis whenever i need money i sell the coins. however i always try to get my investment when prices are high but there are some coins that i am so sure about future prices will be very high so i am holding these coins for log term.
Activity: 275
July 28, 2018, 06:19:56 PM
I am also a long-term holder.
altcoin or bitcoin I will sell when the price rises, or indeed the circumstances of my giant to sell it.
so to date, I can not decide that I am a good coin dealer. because I am not a trader who is good at analyzing the state of the market.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
I hardly believes into some of my altcoins either there are no good signs of an improvement. I will wait probably till im out of money and then sell them at any price Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

it is depend on the situation.
if i need urgent money, i will sell it immediately.
But if not, I will sell my coins when I know that coins turn to bad coins and don't have a future if i hold it for long term. if the coins have a good future, i will hold them.

The coin I decided to sell was my reward token from my previous bounty and I had decided to sell it since at that time the value had gone up.
I had received the money in fiat after it was traded for almost 2 days and I was able to use the money for my monthly bill payments. Signature bounty campaign is a big help for me because I was able to earn profit through my participation and I hope it will continue to last more.

I believe that each and everyone has its own reason and purpose selling their coins and mostly because of money and those selling with markets are red are obviously need money, but as for me I always sell my coin with markets at high even though I really need money because holding still the best option.

Holding for sure is the best option, no matter what the secumstance may be. But, this can be when there are other source of income other than the monthly pays. And for me, as a student, when I need money, telling it doesn't make me feel free, in which I can't get what is needed. And waiting till the end of the month, hmm....
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
Forever hodl is illogical, WheniI think of some of my altcoins, i sell it if i think it is  enough price rising from my goal of view. Then i changing over to other altcoins that are potential.
Activity: 574
July 28, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
Analogously! Smiley I try to sell only with profit. But when I need money, I don't have a choice. Therefore, you should always have a stock of money, so you do not have to sell coins at a loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 28, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
This bear market I convert to fiat money almost of my crypto asset because I need money, that's why I'm also broke about that. But while bull run market is not yet coming I will buy again some potential coin and I will hold it until the bull run comes.
Pages:
Jump to: