Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 26. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
Simple in answering questions from you. I will sell my coins when I am satisfied with the results I get when I am in need of money, when I feel the coin is less profitable for me, and when I want to buy a coin that is far superior to my current coin. I think that's a simple answer, but much of it serves as the cornerstone of the community's decision-making here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 29, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I only sell when reach the taget of me. Smiley don't sell when the market goes down. That is not a good way to invest

Because we need money to buy something that we need or buy what are the nescessary things that we want in our life. We want to spent our family out of town  that is the main reason why we sell our coin.
Because of my everyday needs, so i need to sell my coin, but before I sell it I'll make sure that I saw the market situation because if the market is dumping then I'll wait for a while. Before I sell my coins I'll make sure that the market is rising so i can get huge profit, also selling when market is pumping is wise decision and wise thing to do because you will get huge profit. Also i sell my coin when i saw opportunity to it to have earnings.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I only sell when reach the taget of me. Smiley don't sell when the market goes down. That is not a good way to invest

Because we need money to buy something that we need or buy what are the nescessary things that we want in our life. We want to spent our family out of town  that is the main reason why we sell our coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
Sell because of any important reason, not because of afraid or only want to get small profit. Or except because of the token aren't good or potential, so I will convert to another coin that more profitable and potential.
for now on better to sell our coins or token to bitcoin.if we have some daily need we can use it from our saving.bitcoin have potential profit in future.so its unfortunate
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 01:24:28 AM
All the urgent needs of his will sell his coins, especially if the market is green, certainly curious also want to sell. It's better if the coins are for long-term investments.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
Sell because of any important reason, not because of afraid or only want to get small profit. Or except because of the token aren't good or potential, so I will convert to another coin that more profitable and potential.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
to meet the most urgent needs of life. I have to sell some of my altcoin assets we hit me with a sudden need. besides that i sold my assets for my exchange with altcoin others. because I like to trade daily then I rotate capital to keep earning daily profit.

Same here, I need to sell my coins because of financial needs, I cannot wait for the market price to go up again before I sell my coins. As for the sudden needs and no choice but to let go of some coins for my needs.
Activity: 61
July 29, 2018, 01:09:32 AM
Long term holders are less aware of selling coins in between , people sell their coins when they find they are getting good price for their coins and its just like a business where you have to get profits and some people sell for money but many do it for profits and invest in other coins too.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Both I sell sometimes because of the rise and deep in the market but mostly J sell them because I am badly needed the money and having coins in my wallet to be used in emergency is really a good thing.
Activity: 221
July 29, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
For me I sell it when i really want a money on the next day/week. I just choose one or two token that have a great value on that day to sell it.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
I want to make profits out of it thats why I sell it. I'll buy when the market is down and sell it the moment  it recovers and that's the repeated process. The cash that comes from selling it really helps me a lot.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
People have different. Reasons to selling their coins, most of the times the sellers are just but dumpers who never had an intention of holding. On to the coins in the first place. This goes especially. To the bounty Hunters who willingly off load their rewards mostly at a throw away  price, some people however have every reason to sell, we all need. The money at. Some point
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 12:26:45 AM
For me I sell it when I needed money or profit  especially if its on a higher value that I'm waiting. I love to collect coins and hodl it for a long time. 😊
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 29, 2018, 12:25:07 AM
there are only two reasons i sell my token,
first, the price is rising. i plans to buy it back when the price drops,
and re-sell it as the price goes up to get more profit.

second, i need money for my needs.
no matter if i suffer losses when selling it, because it is a daily necessity is very important.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:23:51 AM
If I invest money in the crypto currency, I already consider them lost so I will withdraw them only in case of emergency, in a situation where there are no other options
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 29, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
to meet the most urgent needs of life. I have to sell some of my altcoin assets we hit me with a sudden need. besides that i sold my assets for my exchange with altcoin others. because I like to trade daily then I rotate capital to keep earning daily profit.
that does not be matter.our goal looking some coin or token is tu fullfill our daily needs.and some of them to make an invesment.so no problem if we sell our coin in order to meet our needs.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
July 29, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
When I sell coins it's either because I'll make a tidy profit, I've lost faith in the project or I simply need to cash out some beer & fag money Smiley

The tricky part is working out which coins/tokens have a future.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 11:54:17 PM
Activity: 866
July 28, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
not all the coins I receive I will sell only a few that I think have reached a high price and some coins that still have a cheap price or under ico I still hold and I will sell when the price is expensive Grin
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 11:47:08 PM
Well, i sell my coins because i need money to use and buy my daily needs, even the price is down i sell some of my coin because i need money, but i hold some of them because i choose to hold it on my wallet and believing that sooner or later it will give me more profit than before.
Pages:
Jump to: