Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 27. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 11:35:58 PM
The one think i want is only profit, so why should i sell my coins when market is deep. I always sell my coins when market rises any give me some profit. And when market become deep i always keep some patience it helps me a lot to gain profits.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I try not to sell tokens and coins when I need money. Not the fridge! With this approach, a lot of benefits do not get! I sell coins and tokens when their price is high enough. I don't usually get greedy or expect much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
July 28, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
I don't usually sell my coins. If I sell some, it is because I think the project is not going anywhere, so I sell them for a more promising coin
Activity: 150
July 28, 2018, 11:25:12 PM
The first reason I sell my coins is, when my coin price is expensive in the crypto market I will sell it because I will get a lot of profit, the next reason is when I need money I will sell my coin because there is no choice another.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 10:56:57 PM
I sell my coins to make them profitable. And the money on that is the money I invest. Or in some other way. I buy coins to buy new coins that are more profitable. Its just a cycle.
Activity: 71
July 28, 2018, 10:05:54 PM
I sell my coins to profit it can increase the amount of my coins. I can make many coin by selling it in the market and then buy a new coins that more than the price you sell your coin.
Activity: 55
July 28, 2018, 08:03:54 PM
I'm more of a holder cos I'm not very good at trading.
But when I see any increase above 30% then I sell a percentage and buy back when it dips. I don't sell because of dip
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 08:03:45 PM
I sell some of my altcoins, if I understand that the project in which I used to believe more is not as promising as before. The second reason why I can sell my altcoins is a real need for money.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
I sell because of daily necessities and for living expenses. If not, then I will hold altcoin in the long term and invest a lot there.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
I don't believe in the only hold. I sell my coins to make hand cash money. There are no safer than hand cash, So, I always try to sell most and keep some. This is my present strategy after losing everything. Though I like your strategy too. Good luck.
Activity: 63
July 28, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
As a trader, I usually sell my coin whenever the market is favourable. Sometimes when am in need I sell my coins but it must  definitely be on a profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
Sometimes when I make a good X profit I will sell or if I REALLY NEED FIAT.. Otherwise I let it ride for the profits. Eventually fiat will crash and crypto is a good hedge
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
I will sell my coins for profits, when the market rise and I will sell short my own coin and buy back at lower price to increase my holding when the market fall. Also will only convert to fiat in bull market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 28, 2018, 07:54:25 PM
Most of the time, when I decided to sell Token or Cryptos, I needed money to pay for something in real life. Usually, after receiving the token from the bounty, I will hold for at least 3 months and then sell, not sold immediately after the distribution because the exchange rate will drop very low.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

To be honest, I would like to make me some money in cryptocurrency. I just don't to settle in this kind of financial status so I invest, buy, trade, and sell cryptocurrency when I have time and money to lose. Other than that, I make sure that cryptocurrency will be made available for anyone in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
I sell my coins because I need money. My life always needs money to solve every task. I invested in bitcoin to make a profit so when I was paid high, I sold without regret.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 28, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
I only sell altcoin if they can bring me big profits. At present prices of Bitcoin and altcoin have not recovered, they are still very low, I will continue to hold and wait until the market recovery. I believe in the next few months the market will be better and Bitcoin's price will reach $ 10,000. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. I will buy and hold long term Bitcoin.
Activity: 137
July 28, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
Obviously you sell your token/coins when you need some money badly to cater for some expenses. Others sell when they think they have made their targeted profit while others sell when they think the market is dipping too much and they can contain it.
Activity: 350
July 28, 2018, 07:37:13 PM
To earn profit of course. Isn't that the main idea or purpose of selling? Most of us today are here for a common reason, and that is to invest and earn profit. Some would say not all because they are here for the technology, etc. Well, that is why I said "most" instead of "all."
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
If I think everyone must have their own profit needs, the reason why selling tokenya definitely needs money, so surely will have time to sell tokens tokens we have
Pages:
Jump to: