Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does MEW usually have trouble? - page 2. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 27, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?

yes, one of them, traffic jams often occur for users.
besides that it is the most frequently targeted hackers. so to improve the security of the wallet, mew must be more thorough, especially on the phishing website
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
myetherwallet so far is good enough for use even does not have any constraints. If there are any problems that occur with a wallet that probably not your problem globally. that might be a big problem of phishing scams but of course, this can be anticipated and not also an error from myetherwallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 27, 2018, 01:47:17 AM
MEW have in trouble because all hackers are hacking more accounts of people and also it is easy for hackers to hack rather than credit card and bank accounts.

All exchanges and online wallet sites have this kind of trouble so this can be consider a normal in the cyber space but the problem is what kind of MEW trouble this guy are referring to that to think MEW is the most trusted wallet due to ERC20 standardization. So i think they should mention here what kind of trouble that they are trying to say.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

Now, MEW system still run well, except the DNS attack at middle of this year and sometimes there are some delays and the gas price is suddenly high. In addition to common mistakes, I totally believe when save my money at here
Activity: 26
October 26, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
There have been many cases of ETH or Token loss when stored on MyEtherWallet wallet due to disclosure of Private Key information due to carelessness or virus attack on your machine.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
As long as i'm using MEW, there is no problem with it. I still be able to access all my fund stored in my MEW.
And also all the fund that i had are safe and secured, perhaps what you face is that your private key got stolen through a phishing sites or something like that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 26, 2018, 11:43:19 PM
If you understand how these things works from behind the scene, you will notice that most times issues arise within the app, as days goes by app's are been upgraded to add more features or to upgrade user experience or fixing some vulnerabilities on the app, most time when these update are been applied it cause some issues which is normally rectified almost immediately, But i think recently I have not had any issues using MEW
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 26, 2018, 11:36:01 PM
I have been using MEW for a long time and there is no problem, even for network problems it is still standard like that before and the fastest to send my token is about 8 minutes until Exchange.
Maybe you also have to be careful with pishing sites.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
I've never had an issue with it, if you have a lot of coins though then it's better to just store them in a hardware wallet though, much safer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
This is because many transactions are carried out simultaneously and cause overload on transactions and usually if MEW has been smooth the transaction will be able to arrive at the address or the transaction may be canceled.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 10, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
MEW recently works very well. Stable. Do not hack, do not buggy. Only mycrypto is better. From the same developers, so you can be sure that the product is excellent.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
I do not know maybe they need to go and drink some potion from the evil eye? Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
Mew ( Myetherwallet) does not have any trouble
It is the best and the safest Etherum wallet for erc20 tokens hitherto

But users have serval trouble from disobedience and vulnerability that leads to accounts been hacked and other troubles

Let’s be wise not to compromise our private keys
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
Not the trouble of MEW. The user does not use a secure method to access mew, and the hacker exploits it and cracks it. If you use mew with a metamask or ledger, then you will be 100% safe
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

I have never had trouble with MEW and I have run millions through it.  I think unfortunately most of the bad stories you hear are from user error.  User getting phished or leaving their passwords vulnerable.  It has nothing to do with MEW  or the quality of their product.  It's solid as a rock. 
Activity: 644
September 08, 2018, 02:41:29 PM
It's one of the most used ethereum's wallet, so it is easy having problem with it for network congestion (also for some attacks like DDos), and some of the problems don't depend from the site but from Ethereum itself
The fact is that this ethereum wallet is very specific. If the user does not take precautions, then his coins will not be safe. Thus, the safety of your funds depends only on yourself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 08, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
It's one of the most used ethereum's wallet, so it is easy having problem with it for network congestion (also for some attacks like DDos), and some of the problems don't depend from the site but from Ethereum itself
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
I think MEW usually have troubles because most people make use of the web to login and transacts on it I make identity of my mew now on imtoken ever since the issue of friends losing their funds become a daily thing. And ever since have been using imtoken have been good
Activity: 218
September 08, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
Team MyEtherWallet loses the main developers on a daily basis, and as a consequence, the product level falls. Most often, problems arise not from the MEW, and ETH or users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
myetherwallet have no troubles. offe it is people have troubles with myetherwallet because their hands growig from their butts.
Pages:
Jump to: