Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does MEW usually have trouble? - page 4. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:17:16 AM
We are aware that MEW is prone to phishing and most of the time people are scammed having been careless with their private keys however my advice for tokens hodlers is to always use etheplorer to check the status of their tokens rather logging to their MEW frequently to avoid hacking of their accounts using keyloggers by hackers.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
What trouble are you talking about? I am using MEW for a year now and
so far so good, well, I encountered a problem but only once.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
MEW is generally a website which created to communicate with Ethereum blockchain, its troubles is problems of web developments, it not the problem of Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 966
September 04, 2018, 03:10:40 AM
Trouble is everywhere, even on some wallet they have trouble too. But for me , i think not all trouble is cause by MEW itself. Theres a lot of factor to be considered, first network, if theres alot using it , then it called traffic, this not cause by Mew..2nd Gas, some dont know the exact amount of gas to pay, then tranaction failed. Better be ready on this change.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 03:08:25 AM
Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?
What is the trouble? I have never had trouble getting too many users because MEW can provide very good service. If you can not send ETH or Token, then that is the problem from the ETH network.
In addition, MEW has never been hacked into the system, and sometimes I only see a few DNS attacks but these attacks can be prevented by the metamask.
Activity: 360
September 04, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
I think the error is not at the MEW wallet, the problem is often encountered because at the same time there are too many transactions and in the meantime may be a little trouble. But you should be careful in using the wallet MEW because there are many fake websites MEW wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 03:05:33 AM
MEW is the most popular wallet that accepts all erc-20 tokens, so many scammers try to hack it, by our carelessness and inattention. If we do not go to suspicious sites and links, and we will keep our private key safe - there will be no problems.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 03, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
Myetherwallet doesn't suffer from issues that often, but it definitely is one of the most popular ERC20 wallets out there. Usually the actual wallet doesn't get hacked, but instead the DNS or server associatd with it. I don't think I've ever seen somebody actually exploit the code of an extremely popular wallet to steal crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 03, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
The market is young. Infrastructure is also very young. MEW is generally a site. And attacking a site is always easier than attacking an application.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
He is a good and reliable wallet just all the problems because of phishing ! Be careful and life will be happy )
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
Competition in crypto wallets or ERC20 tokens are getting stronger day by day. There are a lot of possibilities and reasons why MEW have problems and that "usually" of yours is very common for that wallet. Why? Because they are the biggest and strongest competitor of ERC20 wallets and MEW issues are being highlighted because they are one of the oldest wallet.
Activity: 532
September 02, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
to be honest the problem is not in MEW, but it is in the users themselves, because they are often careless with their private keys and they are often the victims of phishing.
I agree! MEW trouble is only a small part. It is important that the security of the account and the security of the user's own transactions. We need to pay attention to all the factors that can cause us trouble.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
September 02, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
What kind of trouble you are talking about? so far i have no problem with mew, and the most cases about mew are because of the users fault because they are not careful and enter their private key into phising site, even mew already has a lot of warning about being careful when using your private key etc. I also don't think the website ever down despite having a lot of users.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
With so many users using MEW, the developer should continue to develop MEW gradually, and the problems that often occur in MEW may be because the developer continues to develop MEW, both in terms of security and usage. Hopefully MEW is getting better especially in terms of security, because we know that MEW is the wallet that has the most phishing and hacking
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 02, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?
I think the reason why MEW usually have trouble because of too much users , it can be affect a traffic in requesting transactions in Ethereum blockchain, that's why we notice some of our transactions in MEW are pending and some are getting error. But for now, the MEW is so convenient to use by because the management team already fixed the troubles on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
September 02, 2018, 04:53:35 AM
until now I am a MEW user and have never experienced a problem and it is very safe to use ... and you think MEW is problematic, you can explain what the problem is. I think if the problem is hacking it is not a MEW problem but it is your problem in securing your key or because you are on a phishing site
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
What is MEW? Is the Ethereum wallet? I have never used this wallet, and I don't know what kind of problems will arise. If you think it always goes wrong, why don't you choose to use a wallet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 02, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
I think through their poor system, wherein the people in their management are not well efficient to sustain the needs and the demands of the public in their services in the market.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
Yeah, recently MEW is the common site that was always a target for hacking incident. This was because of so many token that was deposited to their wallet. Hackers knows that most of all crypto people are using MEW in keeping their money into the system.millions of dollars was keep to that site that's why they are the most targeted wallet in the blockchain.
Activity: 113
August 27, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
Myetherwallet now has troubles? What exactly do you mean when you talk about troubles? what are the troubles you are experiencing? This is the wallet that I mostly use, and I'm glad to say that I have never for a single moment had to worry about it. I think that it does lack troubles, and it is easy and convenient to use. It is a great site.
Pages:
Jump to: