Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does MEW usually have trouble? - page 7. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
August 20, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?

This is still a good sign, if the wallet is lagging, then it is used by a large number of people. Something tells me that there will be more and more the users in the future, despite the fact that the price continues to fall on the ETH. But still I have not seen any problems with MEW, maybe it's something you have with an Internet provider.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 03:02:17 AM
Because this is an unreliable purse. I do not trust him and do not advise anyone, since it is easy to crack. There are other wallets that are much better.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
While some low-skilled investors are abandoning the business, the big names are just starting to break new ground that has a huge potential. With that said, it's quite likely that cybercriminals will target this industry more heavily. Need to improve security with MEV wallet
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
its not a trouble of MEW .users do not use secure methods to access mew and hackers take advantage of that and hack it. if you are using mew with metamask or ledger then you will be 100% safe
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 20, 2018, 02:47:34 AM
I think that it is because so many people using myetherwallet and that is why site is so overloaded. And also it is an internet wallet so it is easy to hack it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
to be honest the problem is not in MEW, but it is in the users themselves, because they are often careless with their private keys and they are often the victims of phishing.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
This is because the rate at which users access it is of high volume. thousands of users from different part of the world trying to access a platform at the same time, there will surely be traffic on that platform. This cause form agutation to do more upgrade on the platform for easy access, because ethereum is seriously expanding in uses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 20, 2018, 02:38:38 AM
What kind of problems are you talking about? I have been using this online wallet for two years and never had any problems with him. Problems arise only inattentive, as if visiting a phishing site. Avoid making these mistakes and everything will be all right.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 20, 2018, 02:33:06 AM
It's not the wallet problems, just users have problems with viruses on computers. The only problem that was the substitution of DNS routing.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 20, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

Specifically, what kind of trouble are you speaking of?  if you are talking about network congestion troubles then it is partially because of the number of users but this is also more because of the number of network transactions being attempted at any given time.  A good example is from when that crypto kitty game was going on and everyone was playing this game to get collectible crypto kitties which at the same time generated a lot more transactions which overloaded the network and slowed everything way down.  But that wouldn't just hurt MEW, it would hurt anyone transacting any kind of ethereum connected currency such as various ICO tokens.
Activity: 73
August 20, 2018, 02:12:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: