Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does MEW usually have trouble? - page 5. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
August 24, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?
Be specific on what kind of trouble you do mean?
MEW do have tied up issues but not literally on the wallet itself but on the scam that do involves mew indirectly which had been used up by some people to sort out privatekeys by its users to take advantage and stole out the money inside of its wallet which is basically keeping up your private keys is your total obligation and MEw has nothing to do with it.When it comes to technical there might be some minor issues but it do being fixed fast.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
I don't understand what you are saying, can you say what your problem is with MEW? even though I have only been here but I have never had a problem with MEW and everything looks fine
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
I never had any problem with myetherwallet. As for me, MEW - one of most convenient wallet for ethereum. Of course, there are many scammers and they always try to scam you. So you should be careful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 24, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Myetherwallet does not have any trouble, the only time that I have had any sort of problems getting onto the site was when there was the DNS hack, despite that they seemed to have handled that quite quickly. You need to understand that myetherwallet is just a site where you send and receive coins, they are not the network itself so the number of users of mew does not matter.
Activity: 75
August 24, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
MEW is just an interface of sending/receiving ethereum based tokens. MEW don't have any problem as such, it's the network congestion of ETH that causes the delay in transaction confirmation. ETH devs are working on improving the 14tx per second to couple of thousands of tx per sec. They're implementing a solution called casper and plasma, which is supposed to increase it by 100x fold of current tx's. Let's see when they'll be able to do so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
I think through their internal management, since it is the core of the business all things came from that.
They should perform better to avoid the troubles happen inside or outside of the business.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
I find Mew very easy to use it, it only has the disadvantage of poor security. Therefore, new users have the opportunity to easily steal their accounts
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
I sometimes have access problems, but they rarely happen. If you have a lot of access problems, you may have a problem with your computer or internet connection.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
It is nit as whether MEW has nuts, on the contrary that thither are so indefinite phishing points of MEW. I utilize MEW and i birth never had any issue with it whatsoever.
Activity: 336
August 21, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
I think from their management because there will be no issues or problem,  or if any just a small thing only; if they have a excellent management and controll in their environment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
August 20, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
It is nit as if MEW has issues, but that there are so many phishing sites of MEW. I use MEW and i have never had any issue with it whatsoever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 20, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
MEW problems usually do not arise. Problems arise for users who switch to phishing sites, and enter their private keys there.
Actually, the problems arise from the simplicity and convenience of the MEW.

Therefore for beginners it is better to use Metamask.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
It is the most popular e-wallet. Use him a huge number of people because of its high safety. But as is well-known big projects have difficulties too. It is necessary to understand it. MEW is very convenient and safe purse for which it isn't necessary to pay!
Activity: 102
August 20, 2018, 04:30:41 PM
It think it is because there are so many people using it and hackers are always trying to exploit it and get funds stored in the wallets
Activity: 125
August 20, 2018, 04:27:18 PM
If your reffering to network congestion, it's normal millions of transaction are happening in MEW withdrawals, deposit, sending to exchanges, token swapping. If you want a faster transaction you must raise your gas a higher settings for miners will prioritiize your transaction.
Activity: 360
August 20, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
Yes, so a few weeks ago I could not transfer the coins, at that time I was suspicious of the internet, but when I asked my friend he was the same. I suspect it could be because of many people using it at the same time. I got this error two or three weeks ago, and the previous time has never been.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
Am still yet to understand what type of troubles you are talking about. Am a user of MEW and I have not had any issues with myetherwallet. Be careful when using MEW as their are many phishing sites that wants to steal your funds.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 20, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
MyEtherWallet has been always a target of hackers since lots of members using this wallet for their ERC tokens..I believe that the virus thats been using by these hackers are the main reason why MEW is always under maintenance
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 20, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
Because the ERC 20 wallet is quite popular and contains a lot of tokens, so hackers are always looking for ways to hack into this purse and maybe they will find a lot of tokens. If they attack the BTC or NEO, it's pretty hard. towels and almost few people use these two types of wallets
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 20, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
What have you got trouble with myetherwallet? Can you clarify the problem? I used it a long time ago but never had a problem with it
Pages:
Jump to: