Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 49. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 14, 2014, 06:04:11 PM
Do someone know when Doge price will go up after halvening?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
February 14, 2014, 04:24:38 PM
Doge explore the marketing phenomena better than any other alt coin. I pretty sure others coins are ok, but they failure to reach the general public. Thats why I'm investing in it... it's gambling.. sure... and those crazy shibas will mine everything in a year ... I wondering to know miners will be able to secure the network after that .. but as somebody already said here, all alt coins are joke, doge is the only one who admits it ...

Dogs are man best friend since prehistory when we were in the caves ...  every time I show the dogecoin client on my mobile the girls goes .. so cute, adorable .. etc I am telling you... it is far way from the reaction I got within others coins clients ... that is marketing! plus you already have a tons of free propaganda related into peoples subconscious mind.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 14, 2014, 04:23:12 PM
Could it be that this topic as well as other topics that were created by the OP bashing altcoins as well even Bitcoin is all a troll reverse psychology. The more you bash something the more people will feed into the drama and talk about it. All i got out of it is i should go and mine more Dogecoins....... Tongue
Activity: 44
February 14, 2014, 04:09:11 PM
Dogecoin is one of the biggest scam-coins I know.. and I can't understand why it has such a high trading volume on vircurex or other platforms…  Huh Huh Huh
What is the use for this coin Huh
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2014, 03:45:39 PM
If you hate DOGE so much why not just release a Spoetnik DOGE miner that is as awesome as the Quark miner you released to thundering failure and use it to steal their DOGE?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 14, 2014, 02:45:11 PM
legendary
February 14, 2014, 02:16:53 PM
I'm actually trying to convince my local petshop to accept BTC or DOGE Wink the owner is a 70 years old man that barely use internet ... if I can twist his arm ... I think I can twist anyone's   

He will agree I supose if you will not be his only customer with Doges
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 14, 2014, 01:34:54 PM
Yeah, Franko is much better than Doge, that is clear.

The point is that if Doge is detrimental to the crypto-currency scene, and if the Doge followers are detrimental too. If the dominant part of the Doge community is a bunch of 4chan teenagers trying to scam or ponzi other people, well, that is of course terrible.
Activity: 238
Stand on the shoulders of giants
February 14, 2014, 01:27:13 PM
I'm actually trying to convince my local petshop to accept BTC or DOGE Wink the owner is a 70 years old man that barely use internet ... if I can twist his arm ... I think I can twist anyone's   
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 14, 2014, 12:48:55 PM
I agree with OP. Go Franko!!!  Cool

i roll on that train hard !

i was asked on chat long ago why do i like that coin ?
the guy said just because the dev is nice ?
and i said oh hell no it goes waaay beyond that !

i won' bother listing it all sorry i'm lazy but people should consider checking them out.
and hey maybe they arne't perfect but we got to deal with what we have available and Franko shines ahead of the pack i think.

yeah that's right you all i said i like a coin LOLOL
mark it on the calender hahahha

I hope to see an environment where devs working hard to bring a viable alternative to bitcoin to the table is encouraged and supported
and you guys can not say your doing that when you ignore say Franko for *example and push / Scream Doge nonsense across the planet like little children !
I really think devs have lost faith in us all and i bet many have given up WORKING at providing REAL Service and real coins
and simply said screw it and changed names and decided to make pump and dump ponzi joke coins..
why work your ass off when some kids copy Litecoin slaps a dog icon on it and changes the name and flash mines it and then repeats it all endlessly.

I don't know why you all bend over backwards to defend a coin that was stated as a Joke from the beginning that people figured would go no where.
When guys have WORKED long and hard for a new coin with innovations with the intention of succeeding from the start.

What is wrong with you people ? I really want to know ? are you that consumed with greed ?
You know i have in the past made lots of money with Franko for example and i still to this day mine it because even after all this time it's still fairly profitable.
I have a miner going right now on Franko actually.

Wake up and give your heads a shake and GROW UP Doge cheerleaders !
legendary
February 14, 2014, 12:21:11 PM
doge seems to be in a slump

This is similar to what happens with FTC and why I felt DOGE would begin to model FTC in time.  Now that the reward halved mining profitability is way down.  DOGE and LTC are as profitable.  If you take into account DOGE's high orphan rate/stales then DOGE is actually less profitable than LTC. 

Some miners have redistributed back to LTC as LTC hashrate is climbing again.  A lot of miners we not dumbing DOGE on the run up because the community was insistent that DOGE was going to double in price after the halving.  If DOGE does not continue to climb then the built in inflation of the coin will cause price to sell down.

I'm still waiting on hitting 200 to buy back in for the first bounce.

Hmm I think Doge will show how to make a good coin Smiley
Its ultra fast, ultra funny, and super cheap Tongue

Wow !
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 14, 2014, 11:43:55 AM

This is similar to what happens with FTC and why I felt DOGE would begin to model FTC in time.  Now that the reward halved mining profitability is way down.  DOGE and LTC are as profitable.  If you take into account DOGE's high orphan rate/stales then DOGE is actually less profitable than LTC. 

Some miners have redistributed back to LTC as LTC hashrate is climbing again.  A lot of miners we not dumbing DOGE on the run up because the community was insistent that DOGE was going to double in price after the halving.  If DOGE does not continue to climb then the built in inflation of the coin will cause price to sell down.

Give it time. The price can't double in a night.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 14, 2014, 11:11:17 AM

Activity: 42
February 14, 2014, 11:03:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
February 14, 2014, 10:07:57 AM
Real shitcoin are pump and dumps! Doge is not one of them

I laughed at this. Cheers : >

You need to buy at low to DUMP...
With premine coins you just DUMP.. DUMP... Dumbstep Cheesy
SHOW me genius coin that is not dumpable Cheesy ?? Lets take the biggest one Bitcoin ?
It is hard to dump but what is happenig today with it ?

I think EVERY investor have the same filling when he is not earing money.
Sometimes just % of intrest is just different.
Loot at Bitcoin again 50% of owners that it will hit 10 000$ Cheesy or more.
and you are laughing from that little guy...
Even those with millions $$ when they wake up they are thinking why its not rising Cheesy !
I have that feeling everyday not only with Doge but with all coins i have invested.

BTW. it is funny situation but now only related to Dogecoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
February 14, 2014, 09:45:41 AM
I agree with OP. Go Franko!!!  Cool

Activity: 196
February 14, 2014, 09:47:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
February 14, 2014, 09:33:24 AM
i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before

Well aren't you Big Billy Bad-Ass! You must be the life and soul of the party scene, amirite?

Don't worry, we won't bother asking around, some of us have better things to do than spend our days posting questions about whether a douche-canoe has behaved like a douche-canoe in the past too.

L&K

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 14, 2014, 09:32:52 AM
Well, that's just how money works. At least the image of the coin isn't presented as something serious. Just visit the main website http://dogecoin.com/

What is your role, in regards to dogecoin, heskey? I mean, what have you do with that coin?
Very little, I dont even mine. But I like the community, and I think it will go further than it already has.

"community"

that made my Roflcopter crash hahhaha ha ha

no seriously though your so called community is a collection of independent online kiddies that banded together to download a miner
and join a pool on a meme joke clone coin ponzi scheme so you could profit and run !
and when people lose money you couldn't care less.. other wise your so called community would help the people who took losses.
but you won't !
You guys will scatter and vanish and hide in silence once mining gets hard and profits drops.
Your all lying greedy snot nose punks trying to make excuses to cover up people like me who are pointing out
how your running a ponzi scheme to lure in random new users so you can drain their wallets dry and brag about how much BTC you made !

NONE of you have mentioned anything other than how much money you have made ! ..ooooh sry and a bobsled team LOLOL
Your full of shit 1 million percent .

and i will terrorize your ass's for ages when you guys inevitably vanish and scatter when this crap scam coin dies out
and i will scream I TOLD YOU SO in your faces endlessly every chance i get.. ask around i have done it before Wink
orly ?
yaaaaarly !
I have seen this same bs routine before ..nothing changes.
the only difference here between this scammy Doge Coin and the last coin i said was BS and vanished is a diff icon and name.. that is it !

buckle up noobs its going to be a loooooooong bumpy ride and i am not going anywhere Wink
better stock up on them .jpg's ..your gonna need em ..don't wanna run out now do ya ?

Somehow me thinks you are still waiting in line for a Butterfly labs ASIC? Must be as you seem so mad! I would guess you sold your GPUS rigs when BTC became unviable on GPU's and put that cash and all your BTC mining profits into BFL ASIC's. And still waiting!

Hey I have 3 x BFL Jallys that have made ROI now, you can buy those for um, lets say $300 each?

M
Pages:
Jump to: