Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 48. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 15, 2014, 07:45:06 PM
I have never used your software.  I'm not that dumb.  I just read all the complaints.  Cool story though.  So like I said why not release a shitty DOGE miner if you hate DOGE?  For shits n giggles n a few BTC you know.  Not sure what is so confusing about that question.  Want to fuck DOGE then do something just don't just complain.

By the way show me ONE complaint asshole..
i asked you to prove it four time already and you never used my software ? maybe you should i have not had 1 complaint and i have had endless praise
and i have a million pm's and emails asking me for it.. and i have ZERO complaints about it.

Shut your fucking mouth or back it up period .

And i already did fuck Doge and i did it doge style you faggot fanboy.. notice the price dropping punk ? Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 15, 2014, 07:34:15 PM
Wow, much anger, less girlfriend
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org
February 15, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

You think serious businesses will pick this up?

Serious businesses always take seriously what people like

Ya like how Microsoft did when people complained about Windows 8 ?

i just can't believe how weak and pathetic the excuses for Doge coin are.. it's just sad.
and i mean fine you wanna make some money with i get it.. i want to make money too, that was the only thing that got me here way back.
But at least i am not a dishonest manipulative lying scammer about it and i am coming clean with it all (and always have)

The world does not need greedy dishonest children luring people into a scam.. or recruiting more kids to help the scam get bigger.
And it is a scam when you PRETEND that is has some kind of magical bright future that ALL the other alt coins seemed to have failed to get
EVEN THOUGH many actually tried FROM the start to be a real SERIOUS COIN and pressed hard for years afterwards.. Litecoin ring a bell ? (the coin you guys ripped off)
you seem to think your "just a joke" and "no one thought it would go any where" coin has such a great community that you will take over the world..
but your community is just random guys flash mining for money and when profit dries up there will be no community at all..
and all of you will hide so you don't have to hear "i told you so".. been there and done that before LOTS. lol

And if you honestly believe Doge coin has some bright future then i think you just got here or your brain washed or just straight up dumb.
Not trying to pick on anyone i just can't think of any other way to put it and i have tried to lay off as best i can any name calling
but i take offense to many of you trying to sucker new people into this crap with lies so you can drain their wallet dry and brag about it..
i have more respect for scammers that rob people on Bitcoin trades than any Doge coin cheerleader.

your entire argument got destroyed 10 pages ago, just give it up
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2014, 05:42:08 PM
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 15, 2014, 02:38:31 PM
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
February 15, 2014, 01:57:30 PM

i just can't believe how weak and pathetic the excuses for Doge coin are.. it's just sad.
and i mean fine you wanna make some money with i get it.. i want to make money too, that was the only thing that got me here way back.
But at least i am not a dishonest manipulative lying scammer about it and i am coming clean with it all (and always have)

The world does not need greedy dishonest children luring people into a scam.. or recruiting more kids to help the scam get bigger.
And it is a scam when you PRETEND that is has some kind of magical bright future that ALL the other alt coins seemed to have failed to get
EVEN THOUGH many actually tried FROM the start to be a real SERIOUS COIN and pressed hard for years afterwards.. Litecoin ring a bell ? (the coin you guys ripped off)
you seem to think your "just a joke" and "no one thought it would go any where" coin has such a great community that you will take over the world..
but your community is just random guys flash mining for money and when profit dries up there will be no community at all..
and all of you will hide so you don't have to hear "i told you so".. been there and done that before LOTS. lol

And if you honestly believe Doge coin has some bright future then i think you just got here or your brain washed or just straight up dumb.
Not trying to pick on anyone i just can't think of any other way to put it and i have tried to lay off as best i can any name calling
but i take offense to many of you trying to sucker new people into this crap with lies so you can drain their wallet dry and brag about it..
i have more respect for scammers that rob people on Bitcoin trades than any Doge coin cheerleader.

I'm a merchant and I sold few weeks ago a French 1930's painting to someone who really loved this painting, refusing much better offers. Everything in life is not only about money. You're right, I came in the cryptos to make money and I already made some good profits, but I didn't expect to meet the wonderful Dogecoin community, feeling something nice, fun and positive. People are smart and not "retarded" as you said, they know why they are here, they are trying to make money in a good spirit, they want fun and they have fun. People don't need you to know what they have to do. Actually you seem very agressive and narrow-minded, and really, I don't understand what exactly you are trying to demonstrate. You spend your time to find "Why Dogecoin is bad". I prefer spend my time to find what is good for people and for business, it's more constructive.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 15, 2014, 01:16:51 PM
Why Doge coin is bad?

Maybe we should ask - why Dogecoin is good? Cheesy

Because it is great altcoin!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
February 15, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
Well I am not going to engage in a coinwar ... to be very honest I would like to see a thing ... kind of "scam index" (variables like..mining, wealth distribution, etc ) so people could go there compare and make more reasonably decisions. But there is one thing I believe... I believe in marketing ... and as far as I can see doge is doing far better than the others alt coins .. period.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 15, 2014, 12:44:45 PM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 15, 2014, 12:31:19 PM
I have never used your software.  I'm not that dumb.  I just read all the complaints.  Cool story though.  So like I said why not release a shitty DOGE miner if you hate DOGE?  For shits n giggles n a few BTC you know.  Not sure what is so confusing about that question.  Want to fuck DOGE then do something just don't just complain.

so you never used it and you never looked at my source but you "heard" something bda from some unknown source you won't mention
and you won't provide any proof although i have asked you 4 times but you happen to know for certain i am a fraudster ?
claiming that i have done the impossible ? i suggest you learn how miners work kid lol ..your making yourself look like like a huge moron.
My proof ? well it's still sitting in the Quark/SRC ANN topic all along Wink
You know how i just told you that the coin dev(s) and pool coder and other miner coders and various pros on the issue looked at my src
and cleared my name.. you know the part where i said all that and you failed to grasp ANY of it in the slightest..
I don't mean to be mean but are you retarded ? If you mentally challenged then sorry for being so hash.
If not keep trying Troll.

Criticize scam coins and scam coin devs come out of the wood work and attack me personally and change the subject..
i have been through this a thousand time for a year straight.. sorry but that does not make your scam coin seem legit
and actually hurts your cause to some of the more perceptive people out there.

You can't prove what you heard and i can and just did *yet again.
What next I'm ugly and my mother dresses my funny kid ? LOL

Your so out f your league troll its hilarious.. keep it coming i love it LOLOL
And hey if your not trolling then maybe check your facts before trying to crucify someone over a rumor you heard somewhere?
You shouldn't believe everything you hear son.. Oh and you would have only heard about it from the topic i mentioned
so you must have skipped past the 10 pages proving me innocent.. love how manipulative and deceitful you are and how bad you are at playing dumb hahah

Gonna fly to my house and beat me up now ?
I guarantee your fucktard iGotSpots or that other lippy little idiot (who is such a nobody i can 't remember his name hahah)
no one else would have brought up your stealing coins routine crap.. that is a pretty huge giveaway smart guy.
I know who you are and i know what your trying to pull and you failed and you look like an idiot.
back on topic now ?
Your choice either way is fine with me..

We can discuss miners that steal coins from pools or we can discus the coin your trying to distract me from here.. Doge coin

I eat lippy brats for breakfast.. and i'm hungry ..bring it Wink
February 15, 2014, 12:15:39 PM
I love alts, but I start to have too, if fans feel the need to attack Bitcoin to defend their favourite coin

The Genius Freud said: Kill their father to fuck with the mother ... (motherfuckers) LoL

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 15, 2014, 12:04:40 PM

This guy is seriously delusional; he believes we are bad for the crypto-currency scene and that he's somehow the savior. In reality he's more a cancer to the crypto-currency scene than most of us here.
His elitist BS attitude is the same attitude some Bitcoin evangelist have and it's why Bitcoin isn't even really widely used as a fucking currency but more like a speculative asset in the crypto-currency world.

Seriously, 21 million Bitcoins? This is somehow supposed to be a universal currency used around the world? On a planet inhabited by 7 billion people and growing? And please don't give me the whole 8 decimal points spiel, the average Joe doesn't count to 8 decimal points; and even if they did that still means there is only 0.00300000 Bitcoins per person on this Earth, and that's all without even accounting for lots coins/wallets that can never be retrieved due to a myriad of different circumstances.

This is one of the reasons why Dogecoin has been so successful. 100 billion coins on average in total circulation...
Dogecoin isn't what's bad with crypto-currency; this guys shitty attitude is.
To be fair, he has more an issue with Dogecoin fans, than with the coin itself  Tongue

I love alts, but I start to have too, if fans feel the need to attack Bitcoin to defend their favourite coin. It's with Nxt, with Maxcoin, with Doge, LTC and any other. Bitcoin has it's set of problems but is the gateway between fiat and alts, and is the only I can directly use to buy stuff. If BTC goes down, all others go too (unless you consider "paper gold" safe and love to hold Zimbabwe dollars)
February 15, 2014, 11:51:56 AM

Activity: 145
February 15, 2014, 11:09:53 AM
It is bullshit that this coin has a future..

just a hype, for now.

You think serious businesses will pick this up? Only because of marketcap maybe, but then still its a ridiculous coin.
It is because of you coinhippies this market gets so retarded.
No I am not butthurt, whatever.  I even traded some Doge.
But this is all to stupid.

Good luck with it
February 15, 2014, 09:53:27 AM
Dogecoin is one of the biggest scam-coins I know.. and I can't understand why it has such a high trading volume on vircurex or other platforms…  Huh Huh Huh
What is the use for this coin Huh

Doge is the most efficient coin ever made for social networks (go tipping on reddit or facebook, it's fun, addictive and very useful to say "thank you" for a service or something you like), also for internet games, gambling websites and retail services (no need to figure out with boring decimals). And Dogecoin gets incredible positive vibes from his huge community, friendly for newbies, it's a real good thing for investors and mass marketing. Those who can't see that the Dogecoin is going to be huge are blind. But Spoetnik is not blind, that's why he created this topic, because he knows that and he's only trying to protect his interest, but actually he's just giving to Dogecoin more advertisement and power.
February 15, 2014, 04:50:58 AM
I am pro doge, but I am not sure if miners going to get a proper compensation to keep the network running after 100 billion there are many variables (eg. another coins competitions) that makes very hard do the math/calc... I think it's depends of the price (or if you really hate fiat, goods and service exchange value) ... Anyway I will keep my bitcoins mainly because we only have 21 million.

I think there is a balance ... the coin cant get to expensive.. but not too cheap either to have real usability  ... in my point of view I would be very happy with a coin price >= gold and another like a 1+- dollar
Activity: 140
February 15, 2014, 04:22:06 AM
He won't do shit, because he can't do shit. Useless excuse for a sack of meat. His cries of ponzi scheme this, ponzi scheme that; shit, it's the only thing he says in nearly every thread for a multitude of coins here. And the worst part is that he actually believes Dogecoin is a ponzi scheme. One of the few coins that is as fair as they come. No pre-mine and people had 2 months to mine the living shit out of it. In those 2 months I managed to mine 50,000 Dogecoins on my laptop, and that was only because I mined less than 12 hours a day and some days not at all. Had I left my laptop running 24/7 to mine, I could have easily hit 2M-3M coins in that time frame, all on a laptop (not an AMD/ATI chip either, it's got a GTX 660M for crying out loud).

This guy is seriously delusional; he believes we are bad for the crypto-currency scene and that he's somehow the savior. In reality he's more a cancer to the crypto-currency scene than most of us here.
His elitist BS attitude is the same attitude some Bitcoin evangelist have and it's why Bitcoin isn't even really widely used as a fucking currency but more like a speculative asset in the crypto-currency world.

Seriously, 21 million Bitcoins? This is somehow supposed to be a universal currency used around the world? On a planet inhabited by 7 billion people and growing? And please don't give me the whole 8 decimal points spiel, the average Joe doesn't count to 8 decimal points; and even if they did that still means there is only 0.00300000 Bitcoins per person on this Earth, and that's all without even accounting for lots coins/wallets that can never be retrieved due to a myriad of different circumstances.

This is one of the reasons why Dogecoin has been so successful. 100 billion coins on average in total circulation, approximately 98 billion coins will be mined by January 2015 and then after block 600,000 there will only be 5,256,000,000 minted per year, which makes Dogecoins inflation rate decremental year over year. In the first year after block 600,000 the inflation rate will be 5.26% and every year after that the inflation rate decreases until it someday reaches 0.0000001% (yes, you guessed it, 8 decimal points; pun intended). This inflation rate is actually less than both Bitcoin and Litecoin until the year 2019 at the earliest for Bitcoin and the year 2020 at the earliest for Litecoin. This decremental inflation rate will take care of the irreversibly lost coins/wallets problem and the estimated 100 billion coins comfortably allows for Dogecoin to be used by every single person on the planet.

Dogecoin isn't what's bad with crypto-currency; this guys shitty attitude is.

Annual Inflation Rates
Year  Dogecoin    Bitcoin        Litecoin
1      100%         100%         100%
2      5.26%        50%           50%
3      5%            33%           33%
4      4.76%        12.5%        12.5%
5      4.54%        11.1%        11.11%
6      4.35%        10%           10%
7      4.2%          9.09%        9.09%

Year  Dogecoin    Bitcoin       Litecoin
2015  5.26%       10%          33.33%
2016  5%            9.09%       12.5%
2017  4.76%        4.1%        11.11%
2018  4.54%        4%           10%
2019  4.35%        3.85%       9.09%
2020  4.2%          3.7%        4.1%
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2014, 01:41:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
February 14, 2014, 05:53:44 PM
There are other cheerleaders on other coins that feel as if they are owed something because of their prior investment. These people need to wake up and do the real work necessary to build a coin.

The first thing anyone should do for a coin is keep a node going, second build a faucet in order to get more of that coin in more different hands (this gives them more inherent value). Giveaway threads are great but they have to be monitored, also they are against policy now on BitcoinTalk. Obviously some support is not in the capability of most people but if you are willing to try there are usually people that are willing to train you in what to do.
Bottom line is all/most coins were created as a joke or a pet-project. The only thing that makes them valuable is people thinking they need them for something, rather than to take up hard drive space.

I made a small fortune off of a coin(CENT) that is/was practically worthless; it has NO services, barely a block explorer and has a market share of ~1350 BTC.

Remember some of the most valued coins have the most diversity of services. Other coins that show a large value are this way based on the way market share works, total coins multiplied by price, this can be very misleading in determining actual value.

Just my 2 Frankos, I am unemployed and make ~1 BTC a week day trading alt-coins, I may know a couple of things about value.

-PoolMinor

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 14, 2014, 10:58:40 PM
If you hate DOGE so much why not just release a Spoetnik DOGE miner that is as awesome as the Quark miner you released to thundering failure and use it to steal their DOGE?

I said prove it 3x on this topic already ? care to put up or shut up ?

every second page you make some bs attack on me saying i made some miner before that steals coins (funny how anyone that tried was disappointed it DID NOT ahhahaa)
and i had someone attack me with this before months back too, a guy who i have been fighting with for a year straight who threatened to beat me up and sue me etc..
and hmm i winder if that is you Huh hmmm ?
further more i addressed this exact attack loooong ago and i posted and gave my src code to shitloads of people and the coin dev themselves the guy who coded
the pool i was on stepped up and publicly said that i was 100% innocent making your claims entirely baseless !
You insisted i made a miner that scammed the pool submitting a flood of shares stealing all users coins on the pool
but it's impossible to do AND i went and copied and pasted the pool log showing me and the other guy testing my miner with me that we got EXACTLY 98.8% of ALL blocks found.
So your a lying brat when you demanded my miner was not getting any blocks and i proved it !!!
You also demanded my hash rate on my miner was fishy and must be a scam and anyone that said that i offered them my source code
hell i even can show you my old emails how i emailed the source code in full to the pool op (any other people) FAR in advance of ANY drama publicly..
AND the guy helping me test my miner runs a lot web sites and has a whole ass load of machines including pro server hardware..
so when some little whiny bitch with his 2007 laptop is crying foul maybe its you and your slow computer noob ?
Besides it's impossible to steal from the pool.. your clearly don't have a clue how miners work OR your simply trolling me..

to sum it up i was working on making the miner faster and i stumbled on to way to get more shares submitted by toying with shit..
at the time i was not sure how or why etc and i was still learning and later i realized (and the pool operator admitted)
that he was running the pool deliberately accepting easier shares than the other major pool most people were using..
and when people bitched at him he said fuck off i can run my pool however i want and that is how i want to run my pool.
So in fact it had shit all to do with me and i also got my code off of Github and explained on Cryptsy chat & on these forums exactly what i did every step of the way..
being entirely transparent and up front and honest citing references and re-explaining it all over and over with people everywhere.

What a shock.. what did i say already here 10x ?
Change the subject and attack me personally .. how original.. ..how MENSA of you Wink

..troll harder
Pages:
Jump to: