Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 45. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 02:22:45 AM
And what have i said every second comment ?

you guys have no defense so you attack me and change the subject.. again and again

miss me spots ? gonna fly to my house and beat me up cause your rich like you said on Cryptsy chat months ago ?
or are you still suing me as you threatened me via pm here many times and also contacted cryptsy trying to get my info..
all because i caught you lying in the forum a year ago and proved it.. not because you claimed i was guilty of defaming your business.
LOLOL L L OOOOOOO LLLLLL
Ya cloning ALtcoins is your business r o f l

should i post some pm's or maybe tell everyone some more stories about this coin cloner that claims to be a Mensa Genius ?

i actually couldn't believe you had the nerve to open your mouth on my topic here SPOTS lol
no matter how bad i have made some of you look, you just, keep, coming, back.... for more LOLOLOL

i LOVE it !

so how a boooooot that tough guy ?
You say we have no defense yet you call everyone an idiot for following coins you dont. BTW which coins do you believe in? I can already guess the main two being BTC and LTC.

wrong.. learn to read.

read the first post ..the part in bold.

i said yeah go ahead and mine it and make money.. no matter how many times i repeat myself you guys ARE idiots because you can't read .
you hear want you to hear even if i re-explain myself literally every second post so yeah i would call that pretty god damn stupid lol ..sorry
i have tried to create a topic outlining what i said in the title and the title nor any comment i have made says anything about not mining it.
you missed the point, can't read and are simply trying to tell me off.

and you failed ...

Oh and since you changed the subject and dodged responding wanna try again ? scared ?
care to post why i am wrong ? why is Doge good ?

Change the subject and attack me personally and then think you won something over on me..... R to the OH to the mutha fuck F to the god damn L Doge tardlets

neeeeeeeeeeeeeext
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 17, 2014, 10:11:59 PM
I still think we should make a AIDS Coin to kill off all the alt coin homos Cheesy

Um, what?

As in, what the fuck?
Activity: 203
February 17, 2014, 10:09:20 PM
Dogecoin is bad only to those who did not made huge profit investing/mining Doge.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
February 17, 2014, 09:39:07 PM
I still think we should make a AIDS Coin to kill off all the alt coin homos Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 17, 2014, 09:22:25 PM
These innumerable discussion board rants by bitcoin investors are undoubtedly a consequence of a misguided belief that altcoins somehow hurt the value of bitcoin.

This notion is wrong. Here's why: To buy an altcoin, altcoin investors generally need to acquire bitcoin first. Every new altcoin is thus a new product that can be bought with bitcoin, increasing its demand.

In conclusion, your premise is stupid. Your arguments are not valid. And your rant is counterproductive to your own interests.
Activity: 140
Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn
February 17, 2014, 09:21:54 PM
Coinye coin is also really stupid.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 17, 2014, 09:17:13 PM
I didn't read your analysis, but I assure you it is wrong.

Just like money has no "intrinsic value", coins have no "intrinsic badness" or "intrinsic goodness".

Your premise is stupid.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 17, 2014, 08:38:27 PM

you guys have no defense so you attack me and change the subject.. again and again

miss me spots ? gonna fly to my house and beat me up cause your rich like you said on Cryptsy chat months ago ?
or are you still suing me as you threatened me via pm here many times and also contacted cryptsy trying to get my info..
all because i caught you lying in the forum a year ago and proved it.. not because you claimed i was guilty of defaming your business.
LOLOL L L OOOOOOO LLLLLL

should i post some pm's or maybe tell everyone some more stories about this coin cloner that claims to be a Mensa Genius ?

i actually couldn't believe you had the nerve to open your mouth on my topic here SPOTS lol
no matter how bad i have made some of you look, you just, keep, coming, back.... for more LOLOLOL

i LOVE it !

You say we have no defense yet you call everyone an idiot for following coins you dont. BTW which coins do you believe in? I can already guess the main two being BTC and LTC.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 17, 2014, 07:55:54 PM

LOLOL L L OOOOOOO LLLLLL

i LOVE it !

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
February 17, 2014, 01:52:38 PM
Oh yea he's Canadian too so he knows what he's talking aboot
Activity: 322
February 17, 2014, 12:56:13 PM
reminds me of this guy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
February 17, 2014, 12:52:54 PM
If you hate DOGE so much, why even bring it up?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 17, 2014, 12:49:19 PM
Yeah he does seem a little "special". He sounds like a kid a school that is mad because no one wants to play with him and everyone is playing with doge and its making him mad.
Activity: 137
February 17, 2014, 12:39:26 PM
Just so you guys know who you're arguing with.

Spunkdick was fired from Wendy's for starting too much shit with his coworkers and now is unemployed, so he sits at home and trolls all coins and people more successful than him while he looks for a fast food job. If this is the type of person you guys take seriously and think needs replies, well...have fun

Think I'm joking? He will reply to this and call me a liar, scammer, and several other things, all while saying absolutely nothing

After reading his post history, I just assumed he was "special needs". Now I feel a bit bad for arguing with him.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
February 17, 2014, 12:36:17 PM
Just so you guys know who you're arguing with.

Spunkdick was fired from Wendy's for starting too much shit with his coworkers and now is unemployed, so he sits at home and trolls all coins and people more successful than him while he looks for a fast food job. If this is the type of person you guys take seriously and think needs replies, well...have fun

Think I'm joking? He will reply to this and call me a liar, scammer, and several other things, all while saying absolutely nothing
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
February 17, 2014, 11:12:40 AM
DOGE community still owning OP.

such as Doge coin is no longer profitable.. at least it's equal to may others so it offers nothing now.. it's dead.

this comment makes absolutely no sense, as profitability and offering something new are independent of each other.. but I guess this is to be expected from someone who also posts this :

I am going to upload a screenshot later of an IRC chat i was having where a guy was defending Doge,
when he said and get this "Litecoin is a Scrypt clone too"

r
o
f
l

THAT is the intelligence level i am dealing with here !

what i meant and what you get are obviously two different things..
you choose to play dumb and pick apart what i said looking for a way to show i'm wrong.. about anything.. and yet you still fail hahha

try again please ..you amuse me.

The litecoin comment was a by a noob who knows nothing about Litecoins history or the history of Tenebrix etc
and i was making a point your dodging on purpose and that the guys was a raging mouth piece noob idiot *typical no surprise there..

and profitable ?
you guys all keep claiming its sooooooooo profitable (Doge coin)
and i can prove that supporting a scam coin is no more profitable than say Franko which came out a LOOOOOONG time ago.
so you sold your morals and respect for nothing fanboys.. i make the same as you and have class ..and your just mad and jealous lol
how much proof you want ? Denial ? much yes !

neeeeeeext

edit:
I also want to point out how you guys are doing nothing but taking turns trying to attack and discredit me
and are ignoring any assertion i have made. You guys are ignoring talking about whether Doge is bad or anything related
and it as i predicted turned into a lets make Spoetnik look bad topic.. go for it.. it makes a bunch of the points i have made even more credible.

You don't have to like me and honestly i don't think i like most people involved with crypto anyway and the topic is not about who likes Spoetnik.
And i think i have being fairly articulate and mature unlike the Doge tard speak and meme .jpg's and endless insults i am getting..
but predictable though.. i knew this is the response i would get.

maybe what you meant and what you TYPED are two different things, but as typed your comment makes ZERO sense - you went on to type that you think you are "being fairly articulate"Huh? LMAO , maybe that's the problem - you have no idea what being articulate is
the LTC comment was you laughing at someone who posted CORRECTLY that LTC is a clone, thus showing your ignorance and not the 'noob' who made the original comment
I NEVER said ANYWHERE that DOGE is profitable, in fact I posted several pages ago that I don't - and have never mined DOGE at all...but again, profitability and being 'nothing new' are independent of each other
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 17, 2014, 10:36:44 AM

such as Doge coin is no longer profitable.. at least it's equal to may others so it offers nothing now.. it's dead.

this comment makes absolutely no sense, as profitability and offering something new are independent of each other.. but I guess this is to be expected from someone who also posts this :

I am going to upload a screenshot later of an IRC chat i was having where a guy was defending Doge,

r
o
f
l

what i meant and what you get are obviously two different things..
you choose to play dumb and pick apart what i said looking for a way to show i'm wrong.. about anything.. and yet you still fail hahha

try again please ..you amuse me.

The litecoin comment was a by a noob who knows nothing about Litecoins history or the history of Tenebrix etc
and i was making a point your dodging on purpose and that the guys was a raging mouth piece noob idiot *typical no surprise there..

and profitable ?
you guys all keep claiming its sooooooooo profitable (Doge coin)
and i can prove that supporting a scam coin is no more profitable than say Franko which came out a LOOOOOONG time ago.
so you sold your morals and respect for nothing fanboys.. i make the same as you and have class ..and your just mad and jealous lol
how much proof you want ? Denial ? much yes !

neeeeeeext

edit:
I also want to point out how you guys are doing nothing but taking turns trying to attack and discredit me
and are ignoring any assertion i have made. You guys are ignoring talking about whether Doge is bad or anything related
and it as i predicted turned into a lets make Spoetnik look bad topic.. go for it.. it makes a bunch of the points i have made even more credible.

You don't have to like me and honestly i don't think i like most people involved with crypto anyway and the topic is not about who likes Spoetnik.
And i think i have being fairly articulate and mature unlike the Doge tard speak and meme .jpg's and endless insults i am getting..
but predictable though.. i knew this is the response i would get.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 17, 2014, 10:30:55 AM
I did some testing and i checked on mining profitability via estimates on online calculators then on pool stats and then on my wallet earnings
and based on current prices i can honestly say that the following list of coins in the last week have been pretty much the same for me
on a variety of machines using a bunch of hardware cpu's and gpus all brands. (based on current trade values)

All of which are random scrypt coins i chose..

Doge
Franko
Max
DigiByte

all of them are aprox the same earnings wise for mining with tests.. so there is no reason anymore that Doge is has some profitable advantage.
the question would then boil down to which one can and will most likely have a surge in value either temporary or long term ?

Doge ?
nope.. its a dead dog and needs to be put down..
it's like the IFC hype when it ended it ended.. no matter how bad people wanted to cling on..
Most people started moving over to ADT back then etc..

Franko ?
Solid mining and solid value when alts go down Franko always holds its value nicely.
It has a real community unlike Doge too. But does it have a chance to go way higher long term ? maybe.. better chance than most others i think.

Max coin ?
what can i say lol ..uhhhmmm i'd say its good for another pump or two at random *maybe ? other than that i think it's long term potential is disturbing Sad

Digibyte ?
Well this one is new to me but did not look too impressive reading the ANN topic lol
HUGE Pre-Mine and a coin that is nothing but a useless clone propped up with fake service dev etc.. same old same old (100 other coins identical)
So why even mention it ? well even though it came out in January it still is not being traded on major well known exchanges.
and it does have a following with many users and yeah i may think its premined bullshit but at least they *tried to make it look legit unlike Doge or Flappy etc etc
and it is traded on a few newer start up exchanges for a fairly low value so it has a possible chance too go off and explode in value i think.

I don't just sit around and complain guys lol ..i actually do all this stuff too Wink
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
February 17, 2014, 10:27:16 AM

r
o
f
l

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 17, 2014, 09:51:52 AM

how do you figure ?
blind ? still after a year STILL mouthing me off ?
you have started shit with me so many times i have lost count.. your snotty mouthy and defend bad behavior from coin cloners.
so yeah ..it's you again ..big shocker lol
your hate for me has nothing to do with the facts..

Sorry but you guys that have a problem with me personally and have trolled on me a million times over the last year
can change the subject and attack me personally all you want but i dare you to address any point i have made
and hold on for this one.... stay on topic lol

and by all means back up your mouth, i have and can on any statement i have made in a heart beat.

show me your facts and i will show you mine..
Doge community has defeated me ? ya how ? because 3 or 4 of them insulted me and posted a dog jpeg ?
ooooh ya they sure got me lol

spare me lol

any more snotty useless dumb one liners ?
classic retort from kids who have nothing intelligent to say.

neeeeeeeeext
Pages:
Jump to: