Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 46. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 17, 2014, 01:45:39 AM
DOGE community still owning OP.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
February 16, 2014, 11:05:39 PM
YOUR retarded and thanks for bumping my topic for me Smiley

If you can't see that i went to a lot of trouble to make some fair points and have a mature conversation then your being a brat..

Funny how 99% of you all feel compelled to come on here and tell me off and ALL of you dodge answering any question i have asked
and evade every single point i make.. like having a debate with a sack of rocks.

You all just want to fight and argue and that is fine with me.. i will hand your ass's to you one after the other, all by myself.

Your scammy crap coin Doge is doomed and is already sinking and you cheerleaders need to suck it up and deal with it.
Profitability has tanked and its no better than many other coins (i checked last night) so guys are leaving already.. game over !

But i will be there waiting for you on the next gay scammy shit coin clone you all want to parade around and harass people all over the net about.
Until you get the hint.. which is....... fuck off
Your not wanted ..we don't need scammers or useless coin cloners.. LEAVE !
That goes for scammer exchanges and pool operators too.. i was here first and i will not lay down and accept that little kids decided to take over
and change this forum and the world wide crypto scene into some "much profit" embarrasing joke / scam.

Enough take your scammy "fake currency" shit coins and fuck off !

Signed.. Mr Mad and Jealous Wink

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

ROFFELOLX!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 10:55:08 PM
what is doge's future? it needs a unique selling point to hold people in
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org
February 16, 2014, 10:38:35 PM

The dogcoin brainwashed persons are quite delusional

Bitcoin never needed any dogcoin to do anything for bitcoin

its a delusion to think that dogecoin is needed at all for anything, by anyone

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?

the price of computers and TVs drop consistently .. but yet people buy them quite often.. so much for your theory

WTF does that have to do with a currency that has a fixed limit (21 million BTC)?

For one the source of computers/TVs isn't artificially limited at some number.  If people want more, they get built.  Second, I wasn't aware that computers/TVs are a currency. Tell me, how many computers does a pack of gum cost in your neighborhood?

ok, let me connect the dots for you .... the PRICE of TVs and computers is in DOLLAR terms here (and in a similar currency wherever you may be) so if the PRICE is consistently dropping that means if i wait then i can BUY MORE LATER (a bigger and better TV/computer) -- having the same effect as a deflationary currency... meaning that the currency will BUY MORE later, exactly the scenario your quote depicts
"If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?"
and people buy TVs and computers ALL THE TIME, knowing that if they would wait that they could buy a better one for less money -- so to answer your question... because they WANT to spend the money now instead of waiting
Activity: 13
February 16, 2014, 08:50:26 PM
So Spoetnik, whats the difference between Bitcoin and Dogecoin besides the algorythm?

Or in different terms, what do you think, why is there a country in the continent of North America called the United States of America and not the Union of Indian Tribes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 16, 2014, 07:57:04 PM
I still believe that DogeCoin might have some 5 min more of attraction included Tongue
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 16, 2014, 07:19:09 PM

such demand
very unpolite
wow

we are not going anywhere until we reach the moon

you can't tell us what to do, silly kid  Cheesy

lighten up, grab a treat. life's too barking tough without having to be so howly about other's bones
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 16, 2014, 06:45:02 PM
If you're upset that Dogecoin or any of the others are taking the spotlight away from Bitcoin, you're taking this whole thing too seriously. Y'all just need to lighten the fuck up. This board is read by everyone, including the media. When media people who are looking to smear Bitcoin and the cryptos come in here, they'll say "These idiots can't even have a civil conversation amongst themselves." Next thing you know, there'll be an article in Forbes: "Infighting Killing Bitcoin," and it'll be your fault. So stop being children. Stop arguing the same tired unoriginal arguments we've heard for years. Before it was Doge, we heard the same thing about Litecoin. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.
Not to derail your point, but Forbes is simultaneously too uptight and too pathetically biased to be taken seriously by 95% of the world population. Oh, I read they got hacked and 1M+ accounts were leaked. My account data at Forbes was stolen. My Bitcoins are yet in my wallet.

That said, the day such an "Infighting killing Bitcoin" article appears on AP or Reuters because of alt-coins, I suspect it's the day alt-coins are gone from this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 16, 2014, 05:45:36 PM
YOUR retarded and thanks for bumping my topic for me Smiley

If you can't see that i went to a lot of trouble to make some fair points and have a mature conversation then your being a brat..

Funny how 99% of you all feel compelled to come on here and tell me off and ALL of you dodge answering any question i have asked
and evade every single point i make.. like having a debate with a sack of rocks.

You all just want to fight and argue and that is fine with me.. i will hand your ass's to you one after the other, all by myself.

Your scammy crap coin Doge is doomed and is already sinking and you cheerleaders need to suck it up and deal with it.
Profitability has tanked and its no better than many other coins (i checked last night) so guys are leaving already.. game over !

But i will be there waiting for you on the next gay scammy shit coin clone you all want to parade around and harass people all over the net about.
That goes for scammer exchanges and pool operators too.. i was here first and i will not lay down and accept that little kids decided to take over
and change this forum and the world wide crypto scene into some "much profit" embarrasing joke / scam.

Signed.. Mr Mad and Jealous Wink

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
Activity: 9
February 16, 2014, 04:24:48 PM
This whole thread is fucking retarded. Every thread like it is retarded. I read a similar post on Reddit a few days ago, where someone said exactly the same thing about Tittiecoin, saying that Doge is the one with "real value." Horseshit. Real value is what's decided by the people who trade whatever coin it is you're trading. Value is fed by community support and media coverage. All cryptocurrencies work this way.

If you're upset that Dogecoin or any of the others are taking the spotlight away from Bitcoin, you're taking this whole thing too seriously. Y'all just need to lighten the fuck up. This board is read by everyone, including the media. When media people who are looking to smear Bitcoin and the cryptos come in here, they'll say "These idiots can't even have a civil conversation amongst themselves." Next thing you know, there'll be an article in Forbes: "Infighting Killing Bitcoin," and it'll be your fault. So stop being children. Stop arguing the same tired unoriginal arguments we've heard for years. Before it was Doge, we heard the same thing about Litecoin. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.

If Bitcoin is your religion, and all other cryptos are false gods, I sincerely feel sorry for you.
Get some help.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 16, 2014, 03:51:30 PM
If this is (on both sides of the discussion) what you want to contribute to this forum, then be advised that most alts will die the day BTCtalk admins get fed up of so much garbage.
Activity: 1
February 16, 2014, 03:42:40 PM
Spoetnik is impotent in real life ... just want to see what happens when you spin him up more  Grin

As for the real topic at hand, I find dogecoin attractive because the low price allows it to be used as the equivalent of a like button. The more valuable it becomes monetarily the less is carries this interesting quality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 16, 2014, 01:26:04 PM
TL;DR

Let me post cliffs:

-Op sold doge at 35 satoshi
-Op is now angry
-Op is now investing heavily in tittiecoin

That's all this forum is anymore. Just a bunch of children who invested in a coin too heavily because they got greedy and another coin is more successful causing their coin to crash. I saw it with Quark coin when it became wildly popular and we will see it with the next coin that becomes wildly popular.

These people are just crybabies spewing labels like "shit coin" and "crap coin" without support for why they think that way. Just look at the amount of energy posted in the original post. That can only be the result of some child who has lost his nipple and needs a diaper change.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
February 16, 2014, 01:02:11 PM
TL;DR

Let me post cliffs:

-Op sold doge at 35 satoshi
-Op is now angry
-Op is now investing heavily in tittiecoin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
February 16, 2014, 01:00:38 PM
OP is an emotional wreck

Grin Grin Grin

Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
February 16, 2014, 12:48:38 PM
hmmm, well this community went from all nice and friendly to pretty crass, pretty quick. Undecided

Why would you call what's happening in here "crass"? The altcoins subforum is crass, with all its announcements of scammy clones and thiny-veiled pumping, sure, but popping into this thread full of Spoetnik's pschyo rantings to say so is a bit odd.

No, this is not crass, this is a freakshow.
Activity: 140
February 16, 2014, 11:48:20 AM
It's ok, he felt the need to pop his head in the Benjamins thread and start shit today too for no reason. Seems like an all around good for nothing hater to me
Activity: 59
February 16, 2014, 11:44:23 AM
very words
much angry
many sad
wow

quit speaking like a fucking retard please and just because your repeat dumb bullshit doesn't make it true Doge tard..

wow
much upset
many names
such mean
Activity: 13
February 16, 2014, 11:22:40 AM
Well Dogecoin has not only a meme, but also a mantra.

To the moon!
Activity: 59
February 16, 2014, 11:17:34 AM

The dogcoin brainwashed persons are quite delusional

Bitcoin never needed any dogcoin to do anything for bitcoin

its a delusion to think that dogecoin is needed at all for anything, by anyone

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?

the price of computers and TVs drop consistently .. but yet people buy them quite often.. so much for your theory

WTF does that have to do with a currency that has a fixed limit (21 million BTC)?

For one the source of computers/TVs isn't artificially limited at some number.  If people want more, they get built.  Second, I wasn't aware that computers/TVs are a currency. Tell me, how many computers does a pack of gum cost in your neighborhood?
Pages:
Jump to: