Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 44. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 18, 2014, 02:45:27 PM
What kind of idiot puts down efforts to get the dogecoin name out there? The vast majority of people still have no clue cryptos or btc even exist. The op is really clueless.
Activity: 81
February 18, 2014, 02:37:39 PM
Spoetnik, you are correct. I finally have to admit, you were right all long.

Dogecoin IS a SCAM

Proof:

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 18, 2014, 02:16:48 PM
most people out there know i look perfectly fine and have no issues picking up chicks.

This is important. Thank you for informing us.
Activity: 84
February 18, 2014, 01:53:12 PM
Exactly how I pictured him too.

so most people out there know i look perfectly fine and have no issues picking up chicks.

Well you are single,so idk.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 01:51:30 PM
Doge coin cheerleaders are dishonest, delusional, naive, irritating, childish and stupid.

Can you be more descriptive? I'm not quite grasping how you feel about this -- you need to stop beating around the bush.

Can YOU be more descriptive in making a reply to the topic at hand or are we going to endlessly attack me personally and change the subject ?
hmmmmmmm why would you guys do that ? hmmmmmmmmm HuhHuh

owned.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 01:50:04 PM

You pictured me as a South Park character from the TSA episode ?

I've already posted my picture publicly on Cryptsy chat etc and other sites,
so most people out there know i look perfectly fine and have no issues picking up chicks.
so your full of shit lol

try again ?

since you just proved i am wrong and Doge coin is in fact a GOOD coin.
I am completely dominating every single one of you lippy doge cheerleader tardlets..
you mad bro ?
Activity: 137
February 18, 2014, 01:46:05 PM
Doge coin cheerleaders are dishonest, delusional, naive, irritating, childish and stupid.

Can you be more descriptive? I'm not quite grasping how you feel about this -- you need to stop beating around the bush.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 01:44:11 PM
Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

Coingen.io wasn't even registered until January 3rd 2014, a good 3 weeks after DOGE came out. Do your 2 minutes of research before you make dumb posts like this.

i had no idea if it was but my point was it could have been easily since it's a copy and paste clone..
i don't need to research when the specs are listed on the ANN page.. and uhhhhhh
looks look you guys got me now .. finally jeez took long enough lol

It's official guys and girls Doge coin is GOOD because.. get ready for it.. drum roll please

"It's not a coingen.io coin"

Doge cheerleaders are having parades in the streets.. the party is on and the war is over !
Doge is officially a "Good" coin now ..let's all celebrate.. we all worked sooo hard and we knew we would win one day with enough blood sweat and tears..

Correction:
LOL Lippy little scrublet you FAIL ..try again ?

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

much tears many sad very dumb profit much ? lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 01:38:40 PM
In my opinion Dogecoin is just a scam-coin - that coin was just created for pump and dump - so worthless as a cryptocurrency - no future at all Cool

I agree and i can say the exact same thing as Max coin and i mined that as fast as i could to exploit flash mining.
But you see here guys the key difference is i am not running around the net bullshitting people with Doge propaganda while pissing off the public and making us all look bad etc.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 18, 2014, 12:10:26 PM
Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

Coingen.io wasn't even registered until January 3rd 2014, a good 3 weeks after DOGE came out. Do your 2 minutes of research before you make dumb posts like this.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2014, 11:53:27 AM
Just ignore the troll - he has been spreading hatred on here for over 8 months.

actually 8 and a half Smiley

and the only people i hate are dumb scammers and their supporters.

and maybe if you want to ignore me then stop making comments on topics i start ?

much smart very yes ?

rraaawwWWWWWRRRrrrrrrr i am soooo mad !!!

and jealous Wink

A lot of confusion, jealous? Why?

And oh yeah: Are you really 38?!
38 and single,who would've guessed. Just some bored old dude who cums at trolling people on forums.

Activity: 84
February 18, 2014, 11:51:04 AM

and maybe if you want to ignore me then stop making comments on topics i start ?

much smart very yes ?

and jealous Wink

38 and single,who would've guessed. Just some bored old dude who cums at trolling people on forums.
alc
Activity: 129
February 18, 2014, 09:00:37 AM
19 pages of semi-literate bickering.

Depressing.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 18, 2014, 06:57:15 AM
So what you saying OP buy more Dogecoin? I mean if it's worthy of your attention and anger then it must be doing something right? No?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
February 18, 2014, 06:05:25 AM
Yes, but the human behavior is not based on rationality, it is based on hype. If you disrespect this fact and try to think/invest based on assumption of common human sense, you are not going to win.
Activity: 56
February 18, 2014, 05:55:12 AM

much smart very yes ?

and jealous Wink

Activity: 44
February 18, 2014, 05:45:57 AM
In my opinion Dogecoin is just a scam-coin - that coin was just created for pump and dump - so worthless as a cryptocurrency - no future at all Cool
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 05:11:03 AM

much smart very yes ?

and jealous Wink
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 02:33:23 AM
I still think we should make a AIDS Coin to kill off all the alt coin homos Cheesy

funny you said, that i have thought i will start calling Doge coin "AIDS Coin" earlier today lolol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 02:30:38 AM
I didn't read your analysis, but I assure you it is wrong.

Just like money has no "intrinsic value", coins have no "intrinsic badness" or "intrinsic goodness".

Your premise is stupid.

your reply is stupid.. you didn't read it but i am wrong ?

why didn't you post hey i don't like you so i will disagree even though i never even heard what you said..

come on.. are we trying to lower the bar for worlds biggest moron here or what ?

seriously, how do you manage to even breath ?

and you guys wonder why i call people morons like holy fuck !!!

the premise and the points i made are not the same thing either. If i am wrong then back up your mouth and prove it
your reply is like saying that adding is wrong and not the actual math you added.. it's just raw stupidity.
my topic premise is entirely valid.. i made it and i am talking about it so it's valid lol
Pages:
Jump to: