Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 47. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
February 16, 2014, 10:20:28 AM
Well I am not going to engage in a coinwar ... to be very honest I would like to see a thing ... kind of "scam index" (variables like..mining, wealth distribution, etc ) so people could go there compare and make more reasonably decisions. But there is one thing I believe... I believe in marketing ... and as far as I can see doge is doing far better than the others alt coins .. period.

So did the Nazi's

proud of your propaganda are you ?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org
February 16, 2014, 10:06:56 AM

The dogcoin brainwashed persons are quite delusional

Bitcoin never needed any dogcoin to do anything for bitcoin

its a delusion to think that dogecoin is needed at all for anything, by anyone

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?

the price of computers and TVs drop consistently .. but yet people buy them quite often.. so much for your theory
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 10:04:15 AM
yes, they are like wild doges
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
February 16, 2014, 09:38:41 AM
hmmm, well this community went from all nice and friendly to pretty crass, pretty quick. Undecided
February 16, 2014, 06:07:49 AM
wow  Shocked

i have sold all doge ..
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 16, 2014, 05:46:35 AM
very words
much angry
many sad
wow

quit speaking like a fucking retard please and just because your repeat dumb bullshit doesn't make it true Doge tard..

wow
such hate
very anger
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 16, 2014, 04:26:10 AM
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 16, 2014, 04:12:20 AM
very words
much angry
many sad
wow

quit speaking like a fucking retard please and just because your repeat dumb bullshit doesn't make it true Doge tard..
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 16, 2014, 04:10:24 AM
Well I am not going to engage in a coinwar ... to be very honest I would like to see a thing ... kind of "scam index" (variables like..mining, wealth distribution, etc ) so people could go there compare and make more reasonably decisions. But there is one thing I believe... I believe in marketing ... and as far as I can see doge is doing far better than the others alt coins .. period.

So did the Nazi's

proud of your propaganda are you ?
February 16, 2014, 03:11:25 AM
 Grin
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 16, 2014, 12:48:21 AM

Punctuation, on the other hand, is sometimes needed. It would help you cut down on your carriage-return-to-sentence ratio.
Activity: 59
February 16, 2014, 12:04:05 AM

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?
Activity: 137
February 15, 2014, 10:38:10 PM
you didn't read what i said did you guys ?
i said ya by all means go ahead and make money off it..
work on reading comprehension please.. did i use too many big words for the Doge crowd ?

edit:
I made that part bold

also unless your retort why Doge is good etc i won't entertain a response..
It wasn't intended to be a success and that is why it is a success ?
lolol haaaaaaaa puuuuhleeeeeze
god just when i think i have heard them all from you Doge fanboys lol

We shall work on our English comprehension skills when you master the English language and stop grammatically murdering it.

Best regards.

Don't be an ignorant fool, English is most likely not even his second language.

You're wrong, because, SURPRISE, he's an English-only speaker!

I'm a white guy from Canada and i know only English myself...

How someone can write the way he does and not have the excuse of being ESL, I'm not sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
February 15, 2014, 10:15:44 PM
Spoetnik is always fun to read, even tk808 had to give up and admit dogecoin's community is a force to be reckoned with.

i will wait to see his comments when dogecoin at 500 satoshi soon.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 15, 2014, 10:09:40 PM
I have never used your software.  I'm not that dumb.  I just read all the complaints.  Cool story though.  So like I said why not release a shitty DOGE miner if you hate DOGE?  For shits n giggles n a few BTC you know.  Not sure what is so confusing about that question.  Want to fuck DOGE then do something just don't just complain.

By the way show me ONE complaint asshole..
i asked you to prove it four time already and you never used my software ? maybe you should i have not had 1 complaint and i have had endless praise
and i have a million pm's and emails asking me for it.. and i have ZERO complaints about it.

Shut your fucking mouth or back it up period .

And i already did fuck Doge and i did it doge style you faggot fanboy.. notice the price dropping punk ? Wink

Oh, you are responsible for the doge price drop?? get a grip of your ego fucktard. Also if you expect anyone to take you as anything other than a screaming old gimp who missed the doge boat then you'll need to learn the difference between your and you're. Ordinarily it's not a big deal, but when you're trying to convince others you're smarter than they are then these things are important.

As i said with QRK and now i say with DOGE, the only people screaming they are scams are those that do not have those coins.

This fool obviously has serious mental illness and we should not encourage and entertain ourselves at his expense. Let him continue to believe he is taking down doge on his own.

Let him even consider his 24" benq (grade b stock) monitor as an item to boast about.

Of course he has been laid more than the rest of us can dream about getting laid. If you could see him in his full inbred glory you would understand why. After all his mother has a loving nature to say the least. You guys wanna get laid more his mom can help boost your numbers up. She takes cents, and for doge she will turn tricks that will make your head spin.

He didn't mention either that he has been a film star???  have you seen Wrong turn??  he lived in that little hut in the woods. If you look carefully the dirty little sign outside says spotdick's house. If you look carefully, you will see a dirty little desk with a benq 24" monitor on.

Come on let him post his empty doge address up and we can send him a couple each.... throw a doge a bone.

Retards make great sport. I can't wait for his next outburst regarding taking down doge single handed. I hope he doesn't get a grudge against BTC anytime soon, although wait... i did notice he may have done in the last few days....
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 15, 2014, 08:46:36 PM
Much relieved to mine another coin now Cheesy

hows after halving?

Seems price around 240 .. I though it will hit 350 Cheesy
Activity: 196
February 15, 2014, 08:28:05 PM
Wow, much anger, less girlfriend

wow much retard assuming things there is no way you could know..
must smart.. besides child i am sure i have been laid far more than you ever will in your life time brat.

and please retards if your going to speak with adults use your big kid voice.
leave the meme.jpg's and baby talk for your school friends brats.
Sorry it's just too damn hard to understand you kids when you talk like god damn retard all the time.

PS: your logic bit you in the ass lol
YOUR the one who is all butthurt otherwise you would have not replied..
whats the matter cheerleaders scared i am damaging Doge's reputation ?
U mad bro ?

Just ignore the troll - he has been spreading hatred on here for over 8 months.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
February 15, 2014, 08:08:00 PM
Much relieved to mine another coin now Cheesy
Activity: 3
February 15, 2014, 07:51:36 PM
Just a joke man, just a joke ; )
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 15, 2014, 07:47:34 PM
Wow, much anger, less girlfriend

wow much retard assuming things there is no way you could know..
must smart.. besides child i am sure i have been laid far more than you ever will in your life time brat.

and please retards if your going to speak with adults use your big kid voice.
leave the meme.jpg's and baby talk for your school friends brats.
Sorry it's just too damn hard to understand you kids when you talk like god damn retard all the time.

PS: your logic bit you in the ass lol
YOUR the one who is all butthurt otherwise you would have not replied..
whats the matter cheerleaders scared i am damaging Doge's reputation ?
U mad bro ?
Pages:
Jump to: