Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 11. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 23, 2018, 06:30:11 AM
Maybe because of the what happen to bitcoin that falls hard and some investor withdrew their fund that might happen to ETH as will. But for me its ok because eth will surely be stable not like other altcoin that dumps hard as will.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Stagnancy is part of the investment. If there is lot of investment then it will spike in the market value and if it is less then obviously the coins will decrease in the value. On the other hand we can not surely say that bitcoin will be overcame by the ethereum itself because it doesn't have that much volume as well as market Cap to cover the bitcoin first line of defence. It will take far greater efforts for Ethereum and if they kept it limited to ICO projects then they may not progress at specific point beyond. The reason is simple, more the ICO getting scam these days the more is the output of the ETH as well. SO it may or may not cross the bitcoin.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
Markets a little sideways right now unfortunately, don’t just look at ethereum. Hopefully the whole market picks up the rest of this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 23, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
I think that many traders and investors began to show interest in bitcoin, because they saw a slight upward movement. This was the reason that the price of ETH frozen in one place. But I'm sure that soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 22, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

First of all BTC price fell down as a result of which other Altcoins went down.Many tokens of successful ICO were sold by the people in a huge quantity that the price of ETH fell down to very low level.Its mean next time it will surge to very high level.I did not sold me tokens and hold them and i know that ETH will cross $1k in 2018,so good time is coming near.ETH is growing at a very slow rate thats why its price is increasing slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
March 22, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Take a look at daily price chart - there is a strong down trend and it hasn't been changed yet. So unfortunately I don't see the power to grow... Moreover I guess it can drop even lower to $400 soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
The ethereum coin is stagnant ,it is so because there are maybe some factors lying in the digital market that cause the altcoins value is is not moving from this time , this is business there will be time in which there are in high value and time in which value is very down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
March 21, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
The entire market is still bearish. And no new money is coming in. Everyone is on the lookout to know exactly where the market is before investing. Until the market stabilises and has a concise upward movement before one can judge which coin is stagnant and which is not.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 21, 2018, 04:19:33 PM
Everything makes its economic circle, from falling to growth. The cycle is closed and if the process of falling is now under way, then soon the process of growth will take place. All that is now necessary to be cautious, and if possible, buy, because the ascent will be accurate, in the next few months.
Activity: 201
March 21, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
This is due to the fact that many altcoins are traded with Ethereum. Also, many altcoins are released on the ERC20 platform - the ethereum platform.
And he went to a loss because the altcoins are selling. In times of crisis, many altcoins will die - this will lead to a reduction in the price of the ethereum itself.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 21, 2018, 04:14:00 PM
Ethereum is not stagnant at all, rather it is in downtrend specifically in terms of btc, i think it is moving nicely down, soon we will be able to find nice entry points for eth long positions, so keep an eye on the charts.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
I Think the trend has already turned around and the ETH is getting ready for the flight .. start the countdown ...)
Bitcoin went to the other direction so there is going to be a pump on Ethereum. The pump doesn't look that strong though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
There is no need to believe that the Crypto-currency is already on the way! I'm sure that the crypto-currencies have just begun their journey. And Ethereum, too. My opinion is that, in the end, Ether will become currency number one. But the majority of altcoins will cease to exist.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 21, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
I Think the trend has already turned around and the ETH is getting ready for the flight .. start the countdown ...)
Activity: 175
March 21, 2018, 04:06:27 PM
It is a good sign which stated that ethereum doesn't get any impact to others market, it has their own markets and peoples love them and keeping them as a long term investment.
Activity: 560
March 21, 2018, 04:02:57 PM
Nope, Ethereum is not stagnant and it is a sleeping giant as per my prediction. All altcoins follow Bitcoin's trend but Ethereum will react to Bitcoin's trend late. Bitcoin price is rising and Ethereum will also follow the path in another couple of days is my prediction. I think Ethereum will reach $1000 before April.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
This is Cryptocurrency market it is a volatile market,no one can predict what it may be in the next few days just be patient with the market it will come up
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
I have the same question and it looks like the impact from Facebook and Twitter banning ICO's might be working now.

Looks like the social media made a great deal for advertising this ICO's and now they are in the hard times to spread the news.
We know this ICO's have been the one pumping the Ethereum value since almost all of it are ERC-20.
Activity: 235
March 20, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
ALl crypto currencies prices are low now but if we can belive to statistics the prices will grow to the end of summer!
Activity: 133
March 20, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
I hope that ethereum will continue to grow gradually due to the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency as a convenient means of payment, security of storage and independence from state influence.
Pages:
Jump to: