Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 13. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
March 20, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
As BTC still ruling the market so all coins including ETH follow it. We need a really good news for ETH so that it can grow despite the general decreasing trend.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
ICO investment profitability decreased -> demand for ETH decreased (less willing to invest in ICO) -> price decreased

Best answer. By the way do you think that if the people would create a much better ICOs that may lead to the price growing for Ethereum?
Activity: 193
March 20, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

for now ETH has decreased very significantly, I don't know what happened? I experience the loss on a drop eth, I hope this doesn't last long
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
Because of the beatish market ethereum is also affected then ico today are low and altcoins is downtrend. Now ico is to slow now and some altcoins are pump and dump. Market is bearish due to some govt regulations issues now let see for couple of months but I am hoping that this will not last.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
I think the main reason is the bubble of crypto market, almost all the coins dropped more than 50% compared to the highest price on January. There is another important reason, some ICO dev team are selling their ETH raised a few months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 20, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
also because there are a lot of dumps going on, people are panic selling, the whales are exiting to better investments and ICO scammers are pulling out.

at the same time newbie investors are buying and panicking at the same time which is keeping the price up in an stagnant status.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
March 20, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
ICO investment profitability decreased -> demand for ETH decreased (less willing to invest in ICO) -> price decreased
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...
Pages:
Jump to: