Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant? - page 6. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 10:36:05 PM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Not just ethereum, but almost all coins fall worse than the highest price at the beginning of the year. There are other important reasons, some ICO teams have sold their resurrected ethereum a few months ago. Stay calm, situations like this will quickly pass and return to normal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Currently the whole market is experiencing decline, and ethereum is also included. However, I believe that soon the market will soon rise again, many ICO, and the emergence of new investors in the crypto market and others. This will restore the market situation to be faster better, everyone is impatient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past Feb weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Well mate your observation is very nice. I think for me Ethereum is stagnant because it's no longer profitable to mine with a GPU as it was during the summer. Bitcoin is rising because it's about to fork.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 17, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
In the near future, ETH will can not overcome Bitcoin, because they have many important issues which haven't been solved. Recently, they announced that they will delay Casper and Sharding. That makes their community lose more faith
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
Firstly Ethereum could only be considered "stagnant" from a price perspective as a great deal of development is definitely ongoing.My guess would be that rising ICO anxiety is causing enough flight from Ether to other currencies to suppress any hype-induced price bumps.

There is no limit on the supply of ETH, whereas there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins in existence. It doesn't make sense to speculate on the price of ETH, because it's never going to be scarce. Even the current price of ETH makes no sense, except you need it to buy into ICOs.

Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

That's because the market is also experiencing stagnant, and this happens to other coins not just eth. The market is not yet stable, because there are still many traders have not continued their activities. If the market re-stabilizes its price, then everything will be fine, and happy smiles will be scattered.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

This is a good sign that ethereum has no impact on other people's markets, especially bitcoins. Their market wants to stand on its own, and people love it, making it a very promising long-term investment. Do not hesitate to try ethereum, because this is the best coin after bitcoin, at least until now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
I am sure that as soon as the growth of bitcoin price starts, we will immediately see the growth of Ethereum.
Activity: 224
July 16, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
Today, the market is a little pleased us with the increase in the price of Ethereum by more than 5% ... As we see, stagnation is replaced by growth, it is very cool, because it means that the market lives and reacts to a positive news background!  Cheesy
Activity: 179
July 16, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
Yes I see ethereum differ slightly with the movement of the bitcoin value is very unstable. ethereum more stable in the market, but the market and the ethereum bitcoin is no different so far. only the value they are indeed very much difference.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 16, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

for now ETH has decreased very significantly, I don't know what happened? I experience the loss on a drop eth, I hope this doesn't last long
every current coin will fight for the best position and become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. in addition to being the main coin will make the coin value and has a lot of followers. so very lucky to have a coin like that. so Ethereum also includes coins that thrive for the position of the main coin.
Activity: 71
July 16, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Not really anything wrong with it being stagnant, it's fairly big now so doesn't move around as fast as smaller coins.
Activity: 131
July 16, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
I think ETH still needs upgrading. Now it's too crowded. The procedure is too expensive, and no need to do anything, otherwise it will lead to other public chains, so we must improve the processing speed.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
July 16, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
It’s not just that Ethereum has fallen. All the cryptocurrencies in this market have fallen a lot. At present, this market will continue for a long time in the low valley, so we need to have enough patience to wait, hope that the market can bring us good. news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 09:19:06 AM
Ethereum is stagnant now due to the price of BTC soon as it will rise ethereum will also follow. Ethereum still belongs to the top and it will be competitive as it is.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 09:06:17 AM
this is not stability. the real price for 1 such coin should be above $ 700. long-term price diagnostics at minimum levels. now the market is controlled by whales, and it is unknown when they will release prices. it's more like controlling the prices, than stability
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
It is obvious in my opinion that Ethereum would not grow, while all the market is in this bad condition. It is the time of overall falling, so most of the coins, they are falling along with Bitcoin, Ethereum is not an exclusion.
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
it is like that ethereum is exploding when compared to bitcoin, but we can not if we have to see another coin that exceeds the bitcoin we know by ourselves now bitcoin is the mother of all coins so rich if ethereum exceeds the bitcoin price I think not yet , but maybe it could be if the bitcoin underneath even though the price is good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 13, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
There is an opinion that the project EoS collected a huge amount in the Ethereum and within six months it sells it and dumping the price. And also the bear market greatly affects the price of the Ethereum.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 13, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
It amazes me also that etherium is so strong and perspective, and yet we are seeing it only fall in the price. While in July all the market being recovered a little bit, Bitcoin and Ether are still sliding down... Something strange is going on here.
Pages:
Jump to: